A QHHT Perspective on "The Event" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
In this transcript of a QHHT session, Andrew Martin provides some perspective about "The Event", an energetic shift that many of us have been anticipating for quite some time. I don't usually pay much attention to specific times or dates, but the dates mentioned seem plausible given our current circumstances and seasonal considerations (Winter Solstice, etc.). Please use your own discernment, as always:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thank you for this, @Stargazer<3:-D

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This resonates very clearly with me and how I thought it might be to experience. I actually have planned a celebratory dinner on 21st December, rather than doing anything on 25th December. Not because I knew this was coming on this date, but because I knew this date in particular is an important portal in a cascading series of portals we are working up through, and it is better to hold a date in reverence that has meaning for you.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I think it will be a range from larger, multidimensional visions perhaps out of time (seeming to take much longer than it does on a clock) for those who are awake, to a flashbulb moment (even if asleep) as the article says. But I think it may also encompass some spiritual knowing of purpose and if you've gone off track, as the Italian seers have said.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I think it will be a range from larger, multidimensional visions perhaps out of time (seeming to take much longer than it does on a clock) for those who are awake, to a flashbulb moment (even if asleep) as the article says. But I think it may also encompass some spiritual knowing of purpose and if you've gone off track, as the Italian seers have said.
I intend to be fully awake when it happens...I feel as if I've worked too hard to just "sleep" through it and miss the whole thing!! :)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks Stargazer!
Also feel like December is important. Felt like it was the time in the vision.?
I expect many starseeds to be able to intuitively handle the change well, pretty much like fish returned to native water.
I intend to be fully awake when it happens...I feel as if I've worked too hard to just "sleep" through it and miss the whole thing!! :)
Hmmm, almost sounds to me as if there are a few folks 'remote viewing' the event (or getting some sort of glimpse):-))

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is amazing Stargazer. Thank<3 you so much for posting it.

Reactions: Stargazer and Brian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)