A Musical Playlist thanks to Roundtable Forum Folk — Part 1 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
After opening up around 200 Youtube videos from the closed Music Part 1 thread (part 2 is open here), some of which were no longer available — not available in my country, errors saying they just werent working, some dead links because of copyright infringements — here are 162 that did make it through.

This is a playlist of all the songs from those who added them in Music Part 1 (except the ones that didn't work). I don't use YouTube often so I can't include too much technical babble, but once you open this and play a song, it should keep the playlist going sequentlly if, and you should see the playlist on the right side of the screen for desktop uses.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmeGmZGrhl18Z0bOelBo-DfKHEY1DXL76

162.jpg

We have music from Disturbed, ABWH, Kalandra, Leonanrd Cohen, Crack the Sky, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Oasis and many more artists and bands.

Enjoy.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Took me a day to put that together! Didn't get... around to listening. o:)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I really appreciate the effort. Luckily I have wireless headphones for around the house. I might get tapping to some music!

Reactions: Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
So far, the ones I really loved were: Disturbed - The Sound of Silence; and Omnia Pagan Folk Lore - dig fusion. (I'm calling it dig fusion but it's really celt/dig/pagan fun ball).

Reactions: Laron

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Oh yeah, they made a great cover of the old Simon and Garfunkel tune. He's a great singer. :)

Yes, Omnia is pretty cool. I listen to a lot of pagan/celtic/viking folk stuff. I'm almost an addict. ;)

Reactions: Laron and Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)