• Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.

A Musical Playlist thanks to Roundtable Forum Folk — Part 1

Laron

Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide
Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
After opening up around 200 Youtube videos from the closed Music Part 1 thread (part 2 is open here), some of which were no longer available — not available in my country, errors saying they just werent working, some dead links because of copyright infringements — here are 162 that did make it through.

This is a playlist of all the songs from those who added them in Music Part 1 (except the ones that didn't work). I don't use YouTube often so I can't include too much technical babble, but once you open this and play a song, it should keep the playlist going sequentlly if, and you should see the playlist on the right side of the screen for desktop uses.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmeGmZGrhl18Z0bOelBo-DfKHEY1DXL76

162.jpg

We have music from Disturbed, ABWH, Kalandra, Leonanrd Cohen, Crack the Sky, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Oasis and many more artists and bands.

Enjoy.

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Has anyone listened to it yet?

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
No one??

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
Retired Moderator
Did you? Must have taken you a day or more for one play-through alone. ;)

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Took me a day to put that together! Didn't get... around to listening. o:)

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
I really appreciate the effort. Luckily I have wireless headphones for around the house. I might get tapping to some music!

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
So far, the ones I really loved were: Disturbed - The Sound of Silence; and Omnia Pagan Folk Lore - dig fusion. (I'm calling it dig fusion but it's really celt/dig/pagan fun ball).

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
Retired Moderator
Oh yeah, they made a great cover of the old Simon and Garfunkel tune. He's a great singer. :)

Yes, Omnia is pretty cool. I listen to a lot of pagan/celtic/viking folk stuff. I'm almost an addict. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)