ZenGardner Comes Clean...Or Does He? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I'm sure most of you are familiar with zengardner.com. The owner of this alternative website's real name is Don Ferguson and he has been publishing stories and articles on his website that he describes as awakening news, opinions and alternative knowledge.

Ferguson came out with some shocking news yesterday in the form of a confession. He has admitted that for 27 years he was a member of a cult called, Children Of God. He admits that he had worked his way into a leadership position in Brazil for the COG cult.

Information has come out through former members that the COG cult was a sex based cult where child molestation and sexual assault was encouraged of its members. The members began their sexual training as infants and were brain washed into believing that this behavior was what God demanded. Furguson says that his own children were raised in the cult and were sexually abused along with all the other children and young adults. He says that his own children are trying to work their way through their horrific past with the help of therapists.

Ferguson denies that he sexually assaulted children although it's now known that Brazil, where he was in a leadership position, was the worst of the sex abuse communes.

Is he telling the truth? You decided. Here's more of the story and links to Ferguson's confession.

https://veilofreality.com/2016/08/19/an-open-letter-to-don-ferguson-a-k-a-zen-gardner/

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I'm sure most of you are familiar with zengardner.com. The owner of this alternative website's real name is Don Ferguson and he has been publishing stories and articles on his website that he describes as awakening news, opinions and alternative knowledge.

Is he telling the truth? You decided. Here's more of the story and links to Ferguson's confession.

https://veilofreality.com/2016/08/19/an-open-letter-to-don-ferguson-a-k-a-zen-gardner/

Wow...two questions immediately come to mind (and, mind you, I haven't read the article yet);

1) Did this come from his website (if not, I'd wonder if it's just disinfo);
2) Even if it did come from his website, could he have been "hacked"?

In any case, it'll be interesting to see how this all works out in the end...

Oh, and another comment, if I may...if this is legit, I wouldn't be surprised to see a whole LOT of these types of things happening. People are starting to wake up and realize their only "salvation" is going to be to bring out the Truth before somebody else does...and let the cards fall where they may. I hate to mix metaphors, but (again, if it's legit) this might be the first of many, many dominoes to fall in a very short time!

Reactions: Maryann

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Wow...two questions immediately come to mind (and, mind you, I haven't read the article yet);

Oh, and another comment, if I may...if this is legit, I wouldn't be surprised to see a whole LOT of these types of things happening. People are starting to wake up and realize their only "salvation" is going to be to bring out the Truth before somebody else does...and let the cards fall where they may. I hate to mix metaphors, but (again, if it's legit) this might be the first of many, many dominoes to fall in a very short time!
Hmmm. It did look to originally come from Zen's site. I have to give him credit for "putting it out there". Time will tell...

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA

Yes, these confessions came from Ferguson himself. His followers were continually asking about his past and he would never talk about it so they began to suspect that he worked for the government and he was losing his followers and the people that donate so he decided to come clean (or maybe not completely clean). There is his own confession and a follow up and both are by Ferguson on his own website.

The article I linked was written by his former friend and it has links to Ferguson's confession. The former friend has been trying to talk to Ferguson because he and a few other people have heard some rumors of Ferguson's involvement in the sexual abuse but Ferguson will not answer.

There are some videos on my link of some of the people that were born and raised in the cult and they are heart breaking.

AngelicView

Involved Wayfarer
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
This is big news in our community and I think Laron should know about it since he posts some of Zen's articles. Reading the article that you linked to was pretty eye-opening.

To me, I feel that Zen is either not telling the whole truth or that he must have some suppressed memories. There's no way that he was a big-wig in this group without having sexually abused children.

Does this change the messages within his articles? Maybe so or maybe not. For me, I'd rather not read anything else he's got to say. Was it brave for him to come forward with this information about himself? Absolutely! I harbor no hatred for him - that would only serve to eat me up inside. But I'd rather not be associated with him anymore and perhaps (or perhaps not) Laron might feel the same way.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I don't really want to talk too much about this situation in public, but I will explain something important.

I never 'resonated' with Zen's original articles. I loved the contributing author articles, but when it came to going through his material, I just felt really off. So I stopped reading his personal posts (I have probably read less than 5 in total over the years), and this was years ago when I stopped. But I did re-post a few articles from his site up until about 2014 (which I unlikely read in full) on transients.info, then I stopped completely as I felt uncomfortable doing it. So something just felt off.

John and Martin continued to share links to Zen's site through transients.info's Facebook page, and Bernie continues to include links in Unspun to Zen's domain. Another way to put it in terms of how I felt, it was like a magnet pushing back at me, in terms of 'stay away' sort of thing.

And I couldn't work out why I felt that way back then. I did ponder if it was just the heavy American influence that flowed out with his opinions, as transients is international, not just for the one country, and that is also my focus — universal is a better way of putting it. I knew his articles were popular, I knew lots of people shared them, and that he understood the control and fear based system the U.S. was under, and yet I couldn't 'see' what was going on with him, but I did get that knowing in terms of how I felt. So today I have received some validation, I feel, and I don't mean that at all in a judgemental sense.

I have sent an email off to Bernie about this and included a link to Vickie's post about.

Sometimes we are unable to 'see' intuitively into a situation because the timing is not right, because things have to take place first... specifically a person going down a certain path, which was planned, and reaching a point where info becomes available to others, which can be both intuitively and practically; otherwise that path would be interfered with at the wrong point in time.

Bernie

Roaming Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia
Of the views above, I most relate to 'AngelicView's final paragraph.

The child abuse is (in itself) appalling - of all the evils on the planet, I rate that the worst, worse than a murder, mostly because the psychological trauma damages (literally) generations unborn and unmet, quite apart from the immediate victim.

That said, ZG does have some good things to say.

I once saw some brilliant paintings - done in jail by a mass murderer. Other examples come to mind, though babies and bathwater loom large, as well as spot-changing leopards?

Particularly now, with the on-going uptick in energetic fields all over, we have a huge number of choices in the 'spiritual information' fields. Zen (Ferguson) is just one source; there are many others, and (I believe) more every day!

Karma, too, may as well be thrown into the pot - perhaps Ferguson 'needed' to be in that environment for some karmic reason which we will never know? Why did he choose it? Did the experience make him a better spiritual commentator, in some way? Does it negate his comments on spirituality etc today?

I dunno! Maybe I will when I look back from 'over yonder', or maybe I never will..... his karma, not mine.

LnP, Bernie

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I don't really want to talk too much about this situation in public, but I will explain something important.

I never 'resonated' with Zen's original articles. I loved the contributing author articles, but when it came to going through his material, I just felt really off. So I stopped reading his personal posts (I have probably read less than 5 in total over the years), and this was years ago when I stopped. But I did re-post a few articles from his site up until about 2014 (which I unlikely read in full) on transients.info, then I stopped completely as I felt uncomfortable doing it. So something just felt off.

John and Martin continued to share links to Zen's site through transients.info's Facebook page, and Bernie continues to include links in Unspun to Zen's domain. Another way to put it in terms of how I felt, it was like a magnet pushing back at me, in terms of 'stay away' sort of thing.

And I couldn't work out why I felt that way back then. I did ponder if it was just the heavy American influence that flowed out with his opinions, as transients is international, not just for the one country, and that is also my focus — universal is a better way of putting it. I knew his articles were popular, I knew lots of people shared them, and that he understood the control and fear based system the U.S. was under, and yet I couldn't 'see' what was going on with him, but I did get that knowing in terms of how I felt. So today I have received some validation, I feel, and I don't mean that at all in a judgemental sense.

I have sent an email off to Bernie about this and included a link to Vickie's post about.

Sometimes we are unable to 'see' intuitively into a situation because the timing is not right, because things have to take place first... specifically a person going down a certain path, which was planned, and reaching a point where info becomes available to others, which can be both intuitively and practically; otherwise that path would be interfered with at the wrong point in time.
I have also never been able to connect to Zen........I have read his articles and he writes very well and says wise things about our troubled planet. But there is a slick polished shell to his aura that allows nothing through. I read his "confession" and for me it is "So what?" This planet creates wonderful scenarios for souls to experience almost anything. Someone has to play the part of the baddie.

He clearly has a gift for communication and knowing what people want. His soul has experienced that energy in two polar opposite situations. How extraordinary!

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
It will be interesting to see how he shares about this experience and his transformation from within that space. I won't judge anyone on his or her past, because life is hard and we draw some lousy cards sometimes, before we jump in to life. To me, the important thing is if a person can transform, or if the baggage is hidden and remains there, hoarded in the shadows yet.

That said, I tried connecting to him once on FB, and it was a very cold-fish kind of handshake. I agree with Pod's assessment of the slick, polished shell. Perhaps this is why some part of him is obsessed with finding balance where it seems impossible.

How well we forgive one of "our own" and recognize transformation is just a taste of how well we can forgive the ones outside of the awakened community, the government, the doctors, the lawyers who all facilitated mass abuse against humanity. I'm not willing to turn a cold shoulder to him, but just to witness and pray for everyone to have a clean heart and mind.

Thanks for sharing the post, Vickie. Shake-ups are gonna keep coming out, I think.

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
It will be interesting to see how he shares about this experience and his transformation from within that space. I won't judge anyone on his or her past, because life is hard and we draw some lousy cards sometimes, before we jump in to life. To me, the important thing is if a person can transform, or if the baggage is hidden and remains there, hoarded in the shadows yet.

That said, I tried connecting to him once on FB, and it was a very cold-fish kind of handshake. I agree with Pod's assessment of the slick, polished shell. Perhaps this is why some part of him is obsessed with finding balance where it seems impossible.

How well we forgive one of "our own" and recognize transformation is just a taste of how well we can forgive the ones outside of the awakened community, the government, the doctors, the lawyers who all facilitated mass abuse against humanity. I'm not willing to turn a cold shoulder to him, but just to witness and pray for everyone to have a clean heart and mind.

Thanks for sharing the post, Vickie. Shake-ups are gonna keep coming out, I think.

I just went through it and this is interesting........from a website called Augureye Express
http://augureye.blogspot.nl/2016/08/when-heroes-fall.html.

We all need to remember here that when it comes to Zen Gardner, he did not willingly post his "missing years" mea culpa confession. He was given an ultimatum by a peer professional; to come clean and admit the fullness of his involvement in that child abuse cult~ or it'd be done for him.

Hero Worship anyone?

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Oops, sorry, I just realized I was mixing up Zen Gardner with ZenMachinist :confused: So scratch the balancing rocks thing. My gosh, this man's eyes look sooooo troubled. I'm just catching up on who he is, not having come across him until one article recently. Thanks for that link, Pod. Very helpful in understanding all this.

Truth out is truth out, even if it's by ultimatum. Always best to come out with it voluntarily, or by ultimatum of your conscience, maybe... Forgiveness on a forced confession? Is the remorse genuine? No doubt this man is feeling the full heat of the fire now. I wonder if anyone will use reverse speech, as called for in the article, to dig deeper into his psyche.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Oops, sorry, I just realized I was mixing up Zen Gardner with ZenMachinist :confused: So scratch the balancing rocks thing. My gosh, this man's eyes look sooooo troubled. I'm just catching up on who he is, not having come across him until one article recently. Thanks for that link, Pod. Very helpful in understanding all this.

Truth out is truth out, even if it's by ultimatum. Always best to come out with it voluntarily, or by ultimatum of your conscience, maybe... Forgiveness on a forced confession? Is the remorse genuine? No doubt this man is feeling the full heat of the fire now. I wonder if anyone will use reverse speech, as called for in the article, to dig deeper into his psyche.

Ferguson came out with some shocking news yesterday in the form of a confession. He has admitted that for 27 years he was a member of a cult called, Children Of God. He admits that he had worked his way into a leadership position in Brazil for the COG cult.

Information has come out through former members that the COG cult was a sex based cult where child molestation and sexual assault was encouraged of its members. The members began their sexual training as infants and were brain washed into believing that this behavior was what God demanded. Furguson says that own children were raised in the cult and were sexually abused along with all the other children and young adults. He says that his own children are trying to work their way through their horrific past with the help of therapists.

Ferguson denies that he sexually assaulted children although it's now known that Brazil, where he was in a leadership position, was the worst of the sex abuse communes.

Thanks for this Vicki. I read this at the time but did not think it was such a big deal because I never really looked at his stuff. But it is a big deal because a lot of people really followed this man and feel betrayed now. One of my guides once told me "if you put someone on a pedestal it's easier for them to kick you in the teeth"

I have given you a winner rating because it is not easy to post nastiness about someone but sometimes the dark side has to be seen too.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
At the end of the day, my belief is that some souls chose to play the "dark" roles here in the physical. In doing so, they agreed to experience the so-called benefits of the "Service to Self" path--power, sexual gratification, money, and more. BUT in taking that path, they also knowingly agreed to experience the possible karmic and other effects of that path. Things like ostracism, shame, and punishment.

When children are raised in an unethical environment and they do not truly know better, I consider them victims. As such, they deserve compassion, healing, and love. For those who were adults and made conscious choices to engage in unethical or harmful behavior, I see them as predators--those who chose to experience these things perhaps as a "soul decision" but also through the exercise of their conscious free will. In such cases, they knew the consequences of their behavior (and potential consequences if they got caught), yet they chose to do it anyway. As aspects of "Spirit", they too deserve compassion, healing, and love--BUT they are also fully responsible for the full implications of their choices. This includes the karmic balancing of their behavior and whatever suffering they must experience as a result of any punishments our collective may deem appropriate.

In the end, I feel I can forgive anyone...and it is especially easy for me to do so for those who feel true remorse. That does not however, mean that I excuse them from the consequences of their choices. By making the conscious choice to act, we must all accept responsibility for those choices--including any suffering or punishment that comes along with them. It's just like the young child who will still reach out to touch a hot burner, even after he or she's been told it will hurt. He or she may need to experience the pain in order to fully understand the consequences of his or her choices. There are times when a parent (or "Spirit") may stand back with understanding, let the child (or individual) make the choice and experience the painful lesson, then treat them with Love and Compassion once they've learned it.

As time goes on and many, many more of these Truths are exposed, I'm certain we'll have countless opportunities to master how we feel about them. We'll have countless opportunities to learn how to balance our feelings with the gifts of forgiveness, compassion, and yes, sometimes even "Tough Love".

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
When children are raised in an unethical environment and they do not truly know better, I consider them victims. As such, they deserve compassion, healing, and love.
Sometimes we forget that children are only younger in the phsyical than adults but at a soul level are no 'smaller' and often more advanced souls within the family structure, and may act as an instigator of change within the family. When doing regression work with the people that feel victimised it's amazing to hear them speak from their higher consciousness quite matter of factly, deeply compassionate for those who are the abusers, and often detail many lifetimes they have shared. This applies even with murder.

Things like ostracism, shame, and punishment.
Those things are oftentimes turning points for self awareness, or can be where a soul needs to clear up residual stuff from their other experiences.. e.g 'past lives'. Success and failure are intricately entwined and we can learn more through failure than success.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I would say that in this time of rapid energy shifts and spiritual detoxing of our consciousness of anything that is not pure unconditional love within us, is being exposed to the light. Zen has the perfect opportunity to rise in consciousness. Unfortunately he is on a public platform of visiblity, but that is in sync with his public profile. The rest of us that lack such visibility may be having our own more private detoxing, maybe not as dramatic. What we go through is not just about us the person, but the collective of our souls sojourns and interactions of learning.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
It isn't up to me to forgive or not forgive Ferguson. If he was involved in the sexual abuse then he will be paying for this darkness for a long time. With that said, I find it appalling that he only now confesses his membership in the cult because he was given no choice and I find it even more appalling that he's taking the role of victim. He knew without doubt that the abuse was going on, whether he participated or not, and he knew that young children and even babies were being sexually abused including his own children. He continued in his position for five years after the cult's leader died and the sexual abuse allegedly got much worse during those five years. It makes me angry that he is taking the role of victim. If he was truly an innocent victim, as he claims, he would not have strived to become a leader in Brazil where the worst of the abuses took place.

Here in this eight minute segment of Tony Robbin's video is a REAL COG victim. The entire audience is in tears including Tony Robbins.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
As I read this post yesterday, I was overcome with grief and betrayal. That was a surprise because I don't know much about this person - knew he existed, but that's all. After a few minutes, I realized that I was tapping into the feelings of others. From that experience, I can tell you many, many people are affected by this news.

For me, the takeaway is that more and more stuff is coming to light - some public and some personal, as you all have said. It is a time for us to be available as centers of stability, love, and caring to help the many that are affected.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
It isn't up to me to forgive or not forgive Ferguson.
My feeling is that forgiveness isn't necessarily a benefit for the person responsible, it's actually more about us. They'll eventually have to "pay for" and find peace within themselves for the choices they've made and the lessons they've learned, regardless. Forgiveness is more about us finding a way to balance these terrible acts within ourselves. That way we can learn from and find peace within these situations as well.

If enough of us can somehow feel compassion for the victims, find forgiveness for those responsible, and radiate love to all who are affected by this (and many similar events), we may be able to actually change the overall energy of these situations from something we see as negative into something positive.

It's a way of achieving Universal Balance.

Forgiveness is also about finding a way for us to detach from or release any negativity from our own experience. That way these events don't hold us back. For example, if we hold hate, or anger, or regret within ourselves about a situation, does that really help resolve things or affect those responsible? Not a great deal. If we hold onto these kinds of feelings and relive the traumas over and over in our own minds, in the end this really only harms us. And it really only adds to the suffering because we perpetuate it through us.

Forgiveness doesn't set those responsible for an act free...it sets us free!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
My feeling is that forgiveness isn't necessarily a benefit for the person responsible, it's actually more about us. They'll eventually have to "pay for" and find peace within themselves for the choices they've made and the lessons they've learned, regardless. Forgiveness is more about us finding a way to balance these terrible acts within ourselves. That way we can learn from and find peace within these situations as well.

If enough of us can somehow feel compassion for the victims, find forgiveness for those responsible, and radiate love to all who are affected by this (and many similar events), we may be able to actually change the overall energy of these situations from something we see as negative into something positive.

It's a way of achieving Universal Balance.

Forgiveness is also about finding a way for us to detach from or release any negativity from our own experience. That way these events don't hold us back. For example, if we hold hate, or anger, or regret within ourselves about a situation, does that really help resolve things or affect those responsible? Not a great deal. If we hold onto these kinds of feelings and relive the traumas over and over in our own minds, in the end this really only harms us. And it really only adds to the suffering because we perpetuate it through us.

Forgiveness doesn't set those responsible for an act free...it sets us free!
Forgiveness is only necessary if you are judging! Sometimes what seems a terrible act in the human drama is a great act of love on a soul level and when you see that forgiveness goes out of the window.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Forgiveness is only necessary if you are judging! Sometimes what seems a terrible act in the human drama is a great act of love on a soul level and when you see that forgiveness goes out of the window.
Agreed...but for whatever it's worth, the nature of duality and the "lower" aspects of our human nature IS to judge. It was this judgment that allowed us to survive dangerous times--and it still is a valuable tool on occasion, even today. Our survivor/fear mentality has taught us to react that way for millennia, so it has become a collective habit--and many times, that's our "go-to" response, even when it may not be appropriate. That's precisely why we find it so difficult to move past.

Learning non-judgment is great, but sometimes it may take several steps for us to get there. I know it has for me--and I'm still working diligently on it! :) The process of learning to understand, forgive, and let go is just one of the ways that can help us see and break those habits. It's a way to start bridging the gap between anger or other unhealthy responses and some much healthier ones. And it can help us to discover more enlightened ways of reacting to the many things that happen (or we witness) in our lives.

Goodness knows, we've got lots of opportunities to help us master all these important lessons!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)

Information has come out through former members that the COG cult was a sex based cult where child molestation and sexual assault was encouraged of its members. The members began their sexual training as infants and were brain washed into believing that this behavior was what God demanded. Furguson says that his own children were raised in the cult and were sexually abused along with all the other children and young adults. He says that his own children are trying to work their way through their horrific past with the help of therapists.

Yes Laron,
I believe you are correct. Eventually we come to an understanding of what we are feeling. These are learning experiences for us as well. To let us know our intuition is speaking to us, and how exactly it felt so that we may trust this feeling in the future.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Agreed...but for whatever it's worth, the nature of duality and the "lower" aspects of our human nature IS to judge. It was this judgement that allowed us to survive dangerous times--and it still is a valuable tool on occasion, even today. Our survivor/fear mentality has taught us to react that way for millennia, so it has become a collective habit--and many times, that's our "go-to" response, even when it may not be appropriate. That's precisely why we find it so difficult to move past.

Learning non-judgment is great, but sometimes it may take several steps for us to get there. I know it has for me--and I'm still working diligently on it! :) The process of learning to understand, forgive, and let go is just one of the ways that can help us see and break those habits. It's a way to start bridging the gap between anger or other unhealthy responses and some much healthier ones. And it can help us to discover more enlightened ways of reacting to the many things that happen (or we witness) in our lives.

Goodness knows, we've got lots of opportunities to help us master all these important lessons!

:rolleyes:
Beautifully put Stargazer. You have written some amazing comments in the last couple of weeks.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Zen's written articles were polished, and that makes me as a reader of them feel betrayed because he was pursuing the role of spiritual adviser. Part of my personal "stuff" which has been my big karmic trigger in the last 10 years is that I was married to someone like this (not famous). In other words, I loved my husband for his obvious spiritual knowledge and drive, the depth of which I actually experienced.... but the betrayal is that he is a pedophile and he hurt my daughter while she was living with us. Once she made the allegations, she left us and went to live with her father. It took 2 years after her allegations for me to leave him, because I had no actual evidence, I only got denial from him. But the evidence of my daughter's psychological hurt was too great to ignore. The subject of child sexual abuse is fraught with overwhelming emotion of betrayal, missed signals, deliberate hurt, service to self decision making, flagrant destruction of innocence, creating future pedophiles by pedophiling the young... Because I still experience some level of love for this man who wrecked our marriage and hurt my daughter, I realised that love exists on the soul level. That part he is acting out, his denial, repression etc, is a Jeckyl and Hyde personality. To be pedophiled causes the victim great loss of self-esteem. It is not only the child's innocence that is taken away, but the very chance they have of self-worth.

Now, on a collective consciousness level, we are given this opportunity to look deeply into this harrowing and nauseating situation. As these next months unfold, and as is likely a data dump is done to bring hidden issues to the public attention, we will be collectively faced with how we process our fear, bewilderment and betrayal, and what mitigating steps we take as a community. Are we to react violently, or can we extend compassion if our unconditional love is actually functioning, and our multidimensional thinking is actually switched on? Can the victimizers also be seen as victims? Is it just jail and damn them?

The timing is NOW because a greater throat-gagging reality is going to be exposed - that of insane levels of pedophilia embedded deep within cultures worldwide, and as David Icke proclaims, satanic ritual abuse including pedophilia and up to and including sacrificial murder. Through my personal experience I realised that I was dealing with a full or hybrid reptilian soul (Alpha Draconis). Perhaps what Zen Gardner has unwittingly done is help humanity see the depth of reptilian infiltration in all walks of life. For those of us who are awake and aware, we really need to factor in reptilian greed to satiate their appetites, even if the concept is galling to us brought up to believe in love and equality, especially in the family.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Zen's written articles were polished, and that makes me as a reader of them feel betrayed because he was pursuing the role of spiritual adviser. Part of my personal "stuff" which has been my big karmic trigger in the last 10 years is that I was married to someone like this (not famous). In other words, I loved my husband for his obvious spiritual knowledge and drive, the depth of which I actually experienced.... but the betrayal is that he is a pedophile and he hurt my daughter while she was living with us. Once she made the allegations, she left us and went to live with her father. It took 2 years after her allegations for me to leave him, because I had no actual evidence, I only got denial from him. But the evidence of my daughter's psychological hurt was too great to ignore. The subject of child sexual abuse is fraught with overwhelming emotion of betrayal, missed signals, deliberate hurt, service to self decision making, flagrant destruction of innocence, creating future pedophiles by pedophiling the young... Because I still experience some level of love for this man who wrecked our marriage and hurt my daughter, I realised that love exists on the soul level. That part he is acting out, his denial, repression etc, is a Jeckyl and Hyde personality. To be pedophiled causes the victim great loss of self-esteem. It is not only the child's innocence that is taken away, but the very chance they have of self-worth.

Now, on a collective consciousness level, we are given this opportunity to look deeply into this harrowing and nauseating situation. As these next months unfold, and as is likely a data dump is done to bring hidden issues to the public attention, we will be collectively faced with how we process our fear, bewilderment and betrayal, and what mitigating steps we take as a community. Are we to react violently, or can we extend compassion if our unconditional love is actually functioning, and our multidimensional thinking is actually switched on? Can the victimizers also be seen as victims? Is it just jail and damn them?

The timing is NOW because a greater throat-gagging reality is going to be exposed - that of insane levels of pedophilia embedded deep within cultures worldwide, and as David Icke proclaims, satanic ritual abuse including pedophilia and up to and including sacrificial murder. Through my personal experience I realised that I was dealing with a full or hybrid reptilian soul (Alpha Draconis). Perhaps what Zen Gardner has unwittingly done is help humanity see the depth of reptilian infiltration in all walks of life. For those of us who are awake and aware, we really need to factor in reptilian greed to satiate their appetites, even if the concept is galling to us brought up to believe in love and equality, especially in the family.
Thank you for sharing your story so courageously Hailstones Melt. You have given this drama a very personal flavour for all of us who are part of this thread and I really appreciate it.

Betrayal is one of the energies I chose to experience in this lifetime and it is one of the most painful. But in seeking healing from that devastation we find a deep strength and a greater sense of who we are as you have communicated so effectively in your post

I agree with your contention that "a greater throat-gagging reality is going to be exposed - that of insane levels of paedophilia embedded deep within cultures worldwide" My father sexually abused me when I was a small child, but he was protected at all times by people who had to shield their own decisions, choices and lives. Dealing with this wound was one of my biggest catalysts for spiritual growth and I am forever grateful for the part my father chose to play.

So whilst I can resonate with the pain and victim hood, I choose to focus my gaze on a horizon that encompasses understanding, forgiveness and grace.

Last edited:

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I expect that this general topic is going to be one of the most challenging that this Forum will ever end up discussing. Because of my role and responsibilities here, I was a bit concerned about how this was going to play out.

But based on the responses so far, as a collective I see us doing exceptionally well with not just understanding why people do what they do, but also acknowledging that even the ‘worst’ of humanity are still spiritual beings having an experience in a system of duality.

I feel that at the source of all of us is an individual consciousness that is playing a role as a character in a form of play inside what we commonly refer to as the Earth School. While certain things are planned out for experience and lessons to be learnt by all involved, some will have a bit of trouble and end up being drawn backwards into the dark, over stepping the path they set for their planned lives, and therefore becoming trapped in an element or two of the ego (in this case, 'lust', for those wondering what I mean by an element of ego).

However, whatever the case may be, whether we have directly experienced some form of sexual abuse, or not, we have the choice of acceptance, compassion, and opening our heart, when evaluating how we should respond, whether that is here in a discussion, or more directly through actions taken based on life's circumstances.

Zen's written articles were…
Thanks for opening up and sharing all this with everyone. <3

J

John Swails

i must say i had forgotten about zen gardner as well. i knew he was a well known person in some circles but over past years i had forgotten about him.

i would say Pod has summed it up best too and would have to end with that.

And as has been said above and what I have been telling people for years now is that All Secrets will be Revealed - Whether you like it or not :) Its going to get ugly when we uncover it all. It will take a while and its been coming at us fast now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
I think this can also help each of us to remember that we have a responsibility to All that Is to discern continuously. A name, whether given by birth, assumed or re-assimilated/invented is still just an umbrella under which experiences occur.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)