Worldwide Rally for Freedom July 24 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I just want to start a thread covering the results of the worldwide freedom rally, which was an event — well, still is in some countries as I'm living in the future — where people gathered in cities in support of stopping the COVID vaccination genocide taking place, but included the restrictions relating to the plandemic such as masks and lockdowns.

If anyone has a source that is covering purely this event, let me know, as it's quite time consuming looking at random groups and sites online trying to check out what went on.

Feel free to use this thread to link to videos and news about the event and post your sources if you have any.

Examples of a few posters of the event are below.

1627100857240.png

invermectineDay_WW-800x417.jpg

Reactions: DebM
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Sydney

MSM article reporting on it: https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/australia/wild-scenes-as-sydney-antilockdown-protesters-clash-with-police/news-story/e5b47e5103e55a7c6ebd1eb6d0094a78

Amy Thomas, who posted the footage on Twitter said: “Stepped outside my house in Chippendale 5 mins ago to see some intense police brutality – assuming this is an anti-lockdown protest that police diverted from Broadway."

Under the current public health orders, people who are not from the same household cannot gather in groups of more than two outside. Even then, it has to be for exercise.

Here we have people in the streets of Sydney. One person is taken by the Police but the crowd pull him back and they save him from being taken away.

photo_2021-07-24_16-10-52.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Sydney again. Something is happening here with an elderly man. I couldn't catch it. This is at Town Hall in George Street, the Central Business Direct of Sydney (I lived in Sydney for 20+ years).

George Street, Sydney. That's my old work building to left of the image. (McKell)

photo_2021-07-24_17-07-09.jpg

Jnako333

Rambling Companion
Feb 26, 2021
A lot different here in Cairns where there's no lockdown. We only had maybe 300 people. There were no police and no media. It was a very peaceful walk along the esplanade. I hope it made just one person stop and think

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Interesting comments on this article over on RT. I agree with the statement of Australia being a template. I said the exact same thing to a friend a few days ago.

‘Filthy, disgusting & selfish’: Australian leaders blast anti-lockdown protesters, unleash ‘strike force’ to track them down
https://www.rt.com/news/530170-australia-lockdown-protesters-strike-force/

1627209433313.png
1627209595335.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
a nice compilation from Europe and Australia from zero hedge

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Note that the Freedom Rally is on again on Saturday all over Australia. I don't know about the rest of the world.

photo_2021-07-26_14-24-56.jpgphoto_2021-07-26_14-25-01.jpg

Reactions: June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Freedom Rally is on again on Saturday all over Australia.
Bless them and godspeed because it looked like the police were happy to apply force.

Clif has a short video about non-violent tactics. The Aussies need to hear it.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
(Shared by Clif High on twitter) I guess you would call this an alternative news station, but the police in Melbourne on the 24th arrested their security for no reason whatsoever. It's all filmed and explained clearly in this video.

And here's one of his recent memes....

220134224_10159207655283608_5530027735556401072_n.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is a video showing a number of scenes of protests on the weekend but starts of focusing on what went on in Australia.

Description: "Riots ERUPT Over COVID Lockdown And Vaccine Mandates, Police TRAMPLED, BLM Plans NYC Protest. As Democrats in the US continue their push for more vaccine mandates and covid lockdowns and republicans do nothing to oppose them, people around the world… "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)