Wikipedia & Holistic/Energy Healing (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I have created a wiki for the New Earth info, alternative medicine, and anything else metaphysical and paranormal if you would like to add to it. You will need a free account. I've had another wiki with this company for 3 years and they seem quite apolitical. The address is:
https://newearth.miraheze.org/

You're welcome to add stuff to it. But normal users, by default will not have the option to edit this. This is to prevent spamming and "drive by" edits that dilute the content. Please let me know what your Miraheze wiki user name is by sending me a DM here, and I can give you edit permissions.

• Winner
Reactions: Laron and Lila
OP
Sinera

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Could also post this under our vaccines articles thread:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
David Icke has got a video on this very topic of a "War on Alternative Everything", especially that run by Wales of Wikipedia, and Stephen Barrett.

Thanks Melt, he’s good isn’t he, I’ve got six of his books, he has been telling it like it is for around three decades.
I sometimes read stuff now that somebody has come up with as if it’s a revelation and it’s been in his books since the early nineties.
Perhaps folk will listen now instead of calling him a nut case.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I have created a wiki for the New Earth info, alternative medicine, and anything else metaphysical and paranormal if you would like to add to it. You will need a free account. I've had another wiki with this company for 3 years and they seem quite apolitical. The address is:
https://newearth.miraheze.org/

You're welcome to add stuff to it. But normal users, by default will not have the option to edit this. This is to prevent spamming and "drive by" edits that dilute the content. Please let me know what your Miraheze wiki user name is by sending me a DM here, and I can give you edit permissions.
How is your Wiki going therium?

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Google isn't any better than Wiki.
Google is now censoring all content about organics, homeopathy, naturopathy, chiropractic, herbs, nutrition and supplements.
Shame.

• Jaw Dropping Post
  • I agree

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
About Google and the alternatives:

• Helpful Post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)