Where the origin of antimatter comes from in space and time. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sean

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 20, 2018
www.facebook.com
This is the email I'm sending out to the top scientific institutions and academic departments right now on my conclusion on the existence of antimatter.

Hello, This information deals with the evolution of consciousness and the evolution of matter, energy and pressure in space and time. My work is different than most traditional methods because it involves the Quantum Shift, but if you're able to review the information in its entirety you will understand what I'm explaining through my research and conclusion. I think you will appreciate what I have to say.
Sean McCleary.

WHERE THE ORIGIN OF ANTIMATTER COMES FROM IN SPACE AND TIME.
By: Sean McCleary.

An article was released in the media that scientists think there's a mirror hiding in the universe. I was in the bathroom in my house today and glanced in the mirror and I had a very powerful epiphany, and experienced powerful advancement with the evolution of my consciousness. I understand where antimatter comes from and this has to do with the evolution of consciousness, matter, energy and pressure in space and time and the resistance to the evolution. I use the term "Universal Consciousness" with my work because we all exist within an enormous, majestic, beautiful and powerful life form. Universal Consciousness went through an early developmental period and this happened within the existence of Infinite Consciousness. Infinite Consciousness hadn't contained the evolution of matter yet. The foundation for the existence of Infinite Consciousness has always been frequency vibrations of consciousness, energy and thought and pressure that's responsible for expansion, acceleration and growth. Infinite Consciousness has also contained the foundation for eternal life and eternal love. When Universal Consciousness was going through the early developmental period before the big bang, this was similar to what a child goes through in the womb of a mother. There was evolution happening and the resistance to evolution occurring which I explain within my work on a quantum level.
Antimatter isn't that difficult to understand. The resistance to evolution came from Universal Consciousness assuming an individual identity within Infinite Consciousness and the experience of separation that was happening with this process. In order for Universal Consciousness to assume an individual identity and for the evolution of matter to take place, subatomic particles had to evolve out of the frequency vibrations of consciousness, energy and thought. This means that there was a separation in thought that occurred and the origin of this experience was that an individual identity and individual different element and existence of the evolution of consciousness had to occur. This resistance to evolution and experience of separation involved Universal Consciousness thinking that a separation from eternal life and eternal love were going to happen because an individual identity was being assumed and the evolution of matter was going to take place with subatomic activity evolving out of the frequency vibrations of consciousness, energy and thought that had never happened before. This was the beginning stages of the introduction of antimatter into the evolution of consciousness, matter, energy, pressure and eternal love in space and time. This type of activity exists within human beings and I will explain.
An individual has a perception of what they think about themselves and what's happening with the existence of their life on an individual level with their identity. Then there is what's really happening to an individual according to the absolute truth in reference to the evolution of consciousness, matter, energy, pressure and eternal love in space and time as the individual belongs to this activity in time and space. This is what happened with the early developmental period and introduction of Universal Consciousness with the big bang. The Higgs field contains the foundation for eternal love in Universal Consciousness. This field of consciousness and energy also contains a combination of Infinite Consciousness and the identity of Universal Consciousness and eternal truth as well. This field of consciousness, energy and eternal love permeates throughout Universal Consciousness and transfers back into Infinite Consciousness linking these two cosmic giants together. This is so a consistent flow of eternal love could evolve and transfer into all states of consciousness, matter, energy pressure contained within space and time. The Higgs field is contained within Earth's consciousness and environment but living organisms have only had about a 5 to 8% level of interaction with this field of consciousness, energy and eternal love because of the resistance to evolution contained within the body of living organisms in Earth's environment. This resistance to evolution comes from living organisms not understanding the foundation for the existence of life or what happens with the experience of death. There is also very powerful resistance to evolution in the body and consciousness of life here due to the containment of the concept of non-existence in the body and consciousness.
This comes from life not understanding what happens with the experience of death and the evolution of consciousness into the Whirlpool galaxy which is commonly referred to as Heaven. This happens through the existence and activity of the Higgs field. This type of resistance to evolution in the body of living organisms is what causes the aging process to occur and why life goes through the experience of death in Earth's environment. Different living organisms contain different concentrations of light energy, dark energy, pressure and eternal love in their bodies so the aging process varies in different life forms. The truth about Universal Consciousness is the Shift in Consciousness is going to happen and this process is approaching very rapidly now and life in Earth's environment will be affected in a very powerful and wonderful way. What's happening now is all of the resistance to evolution is processing out of Universal Consciousness in the form of different degrees of restrictive and too expansive type pressure contained within the frequency vibrations of consciousness and energy on the most powerful quantum level. Pressure is being released from this region of Universal Consciousness and this is why astronomers have observed galaxies moving away from the Milky Way galaxy recently. I can explain this activity with my work on the Quantum Shift.
Universal Consciousness is around 13.77 billion years old so it's just time for a very powerful change in evolutionary advancement to occur. What's happening is the consciousness, energy and eternal love contained within the Higgs field is in the process of evolving into all states of consciousness, matter, energy and pressure in space and time and the resistance to evolution is evolving out of Universal Consciousness completely. What will happen is Universal Consciousness will join Infinite Consciousness completely with all life contained within the body of galaxies and the entire body of Universal Consciousness. This had to happen and this has actually been the design and truth about what was happening with evolution in the beginning stages of life when Universal Consciousness began evolving and the evolution of matter was going to take place. This event is going to happen so all forms of matter in their complete diversity will be joining Infinite Consciousness completely within the body and dynamics of Universal Consciousness so the evolution of matter can continue on eternally with this diversity and the integrity of eternal life and eternal love can be sustained forever. After this happens what's going to occur is more Universal Consciousness' similar to the one we exist within can continue evolving into existence over and over again throughout eternity. This is just like what happens with a particular species of life contained within Universal Consciousness, but this had to happen on a micro level within the environments of planets first before this could occur on a macro level with Universal Consciousness. About two years ago I read an article that said a million other universe's we're created in a computer program. This was no accident this happened in the scientific community.
This concept was generated here in Earth's environment by scientists and introduced into existence as a particular thought within the evolution of consciousness because this activity begins occurring after this Universal Consciousness completes the final stages of evolution with the process of the Shift in Consciousness, the Quantum Shift and the Paradigm Shift which happens here in Earth's environment. Antimatter comes from Universal Consciousness perceiving reality of oneself a certain way about the nature of existence and what's actually happening with the truth about evolution. The absolute truth about evolution is where the existence of matter comes from and a mirror image of what Universal Consciousness thought about what was happening with evolution generated antimatter. This came from an experience of separation that occurred and the resistance to evolution. This is why antimatter has an opposite charge than matter. What's been happening with antimatter is, as evolution has progressed forward antimatter evolves into a state of matter. The Shift in Consciousness is very real and is approaching and evolving into Earth's consciousness and environment now. The experience of separation and the illusion of separation is in the process of evolving out of Universal Consciousness, Earth's consciousness and World Consciousness now (the activity of life contained the environment on a global level) and advancing rapidly. The resistance to evolution to this process is being expressed in the human race. This will end soon and the activity contained within the Higgs field will begin evolving into every living organism in Earth's environment completely and change reality completely. This is why non-coding DNA exists within living organisms in Earth's environment. This type of DNA has been a preparatory type of molecular activity so when the consciousness, energy and eternal love begins evolving into the existence of matter, energy and pressure in the bodies of living organisms life can begin to advance with evolution in a very powerful, significant and miraculous way.
Sean McCleary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)