When will Bitcoin Rise? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Around April 18, the crypto market took a plunge because of bitcoin going down.

Clif High predicted this crash in one of his videos earlier in the year, but I can't remember when he said it would do after the crash in terms of the timing. Does anyone recall what he predicted here? How low would it get and when did he think it would come up again? Now may be a good time to invest unless BTC will go down lower and lower...

Why is it crashing?

As reported from, thetimes.co.uk
  • Donald Trump described bitcoin as a “scam”because it is competing against the dollar.
  • FBI agents have seized millions of dollars in bitcoin from criminals, prompting its price to slide by 8%.
  • Last month, the price of bitcoin dropped off a cliff after Elon Musk announced that his electric car company Tesla would no longer be accepting cryptocurrency payments. He expressed concerns in a Tweet on May 13 that cryptocurrency was coming at a cost to the environment.
  • Some banks have blocked payments to crypto exchanges. Starling Bank temporarily stopped its customers from transferring money to cryptocurrency exchanges because of concerns about criminal activity. The suspension will lift on June 23. People can still use their Starling debit card to make payments.
So the question is, when will it start going back up?

Last edited:

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I personally don't believe it will go back up.
I've heard it's directly connected to human /child trafficking and a lot of deep state funding and such.
They have bitcoin mines under the 3 gorge dam in China. It uses ridiculous amounts of energy too.
Bitcoin is done.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Crypto is the way of the future, it will definitely rise again.

I've heard it's directly connected to human /child trafficking and a lot of deep state funding and such.
Many cryptos can be used in that way and are pseudonymous. It just happens BTC is the most popular so that's why it's in the news more.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I didn't say crypto would fall. I just personally think bitcoin is going down.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
My .02 worth. I've intuited that once Bitcoin got going well the powers that be somehow infiltrated into the Bitcoin eco-system and have subverted it to their own purposes. Now there is some kind of war going on behind the scenes in the Bitcoin world. BTC has gotten hammered recently while Etherum has done relatively well. In general though what happens with Bitcoin affects the whole crypto space. Smaller tokens, many with a questionable value basis, are just whipped about in the fray.

I found Trump's statement the other day interesting. He didn't dump on crypto generally but Bitcoin specifically. From that I take it may be an indication that Bitcoin is being manipulated by the 'baddies' and to stay away so you don't get hurt when it is exposed.

I am a believer in Holo for which the HOT token is in place until their network is ready for use of HoloFuel. HOT is very subject to market whims and is much like other alt-coins. Wild swings, wild growth, rapid declines. HoloFuel is much less of a currency than HOT and is expected to be much more stable. We'll see.

As to Bitcoin I anticipate it will suffer the same fate as most early stars in any nascent industry. It will decline into large irrelevance or find a niche use somewhere. Gen 2 or 3 competitors will create a better tool to solve real problems. I do not expect Bitcoin to remain dominant. Separate from normal market forces it also now appears to be being fought over for various ideological perspectives and that will undermine any focus or investment to correct underlying design flaws.

As to when this occurs, I feel Bitcoin will begin losing support in earnest once the ongoing transformation we are all experiencing comes to some kind of breaking point. After that, all bets are off.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Rebekah and Laron

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I'm glad I got out of Bitcoin. I still have some XRP and DOGE. They are my only hope right now to get a larger normal-sized house. But they have to go up a lot for that to happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)