What if the virus (COVID-19) is here to help us? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A blog (some call it a poem) by Gurpreet Gill.

What If?
There is so much fear, and perhaps rightfully so, about COVID-19.​
And, what if…​
If we subscribe to the philosophy that life is always working out for us, that there is an intelligence far greater than humans at work…​
That all is interconnected.​
What if…​
the virus is here to help us?​
To reset.
To remember.​
What is truly important.​
Reconnecting with family and community.​
Reducing travel so that the environment, the skies, the air, our lungs all get a break.​
Parts of China are seeing blue sky and clouds for the first time in forever with the factories being shut down.​
Working from home rather than commuting to work (less pollution, more personal time).​
Reconnecting with family as there is more time at home.​
An invitation to turn inwards — a deep meditation — rather than the usual extroverted going out to self-soothe.​
To reconnect with self — what is really important to me?​
A reset economically.​
The working poor. The lack of healthcare access for over 30 million in the US. The need for paid sick leave.​
How hard does one need to work to be able to live, to have a life outside of work?​
To face our mortality — check back into “living” life rather than simply working, working, working.​
To reconnect with our elders, who are so susceptible to this virus.​
And, washing our hands — how did that become a “new” thing that we needed to remember. But, yes, we did.​
The presence of Grace for all.​
There is a shift underway in our society — what if it is one that is favorable for us?​
What if this virus is an ally in our evolution?​
In our remembrance of what it means to be connected, humane, living a simpler life, to be less impactful/ more kind to our environment.​
An offering from my heart this morning. Offered as another perspective. Another way of relating to this virus, this unfolding, this evolution.​
It was time for a change, we all knew that.​
And, change has arrived.​
What if…​

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I agree. People had to band together over 120 years ago just to survive. Now they hardly do that at all.

Kids under 18 are hardly affected by COVID-19. Are they the Indigo children round 1 or 2 with special genes or DNA already?

Siggie

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
I did a workshop with Russian scientists who claimed that children born from Aids positive mothers have been monitored because it was believed they must have some health problems or other anomalies. What they found out was an extraordinary strong Immune system due to many more activated Codones (Genetic codes) than humans without such a heritage. There are 64 codones, the average human had up to 8 codones activated and these children had up to 20 activated. They had been immune to all kinds of highly contagious illnesses. What if the COVID virus is indeed waking up our genetic codes?

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
What they found out was an extraordinary strong Immune system due to many more activated Codones (Genetic codes) than humans without such a heritage.
My wife had scarlet fever as a baby, nearly died, and has a super immune system too. Genes can be activated via external influences too. The area of study is called epigenetics. But even she is getting sick this year and last fall, which NEVER happens to her. It's just a real mild case with her though.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Here is a very good article but it is in Dutch. Maybe google translate can help:
https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws/nl/2020/03/25/angst-voor-het-virus/

it is from a professor clinical psychology.
the titel says "the fear for the virus is worse than the corona virus itself"

he points out a lot of things that need amending in our society:
small summary:
  • he say we are in panic based on the stories that are woven around facts and not from the facts
  • a lot of people that make the story have their own motives:
    • pharmaceutical companies smell opportinity
    • experts can't say that they don't know everything so they just choose a future
    • politicians take back the power that they lost
    • sensationalist media
  • he also says that is only the latest step in a fear crisis that has been going on since 1960's and is getting worse. this is also linked to an identity crisis. At this point we are told that we are biological entities without looking at the psychological/immaterial aspects.
  • he points out all the knowledge about placebo, hypnotic anestetics to point out the power of the non material aspects on human health.
  • he is of the opinion we need to tackle the fear to get to a better health. If we don't then we will be worse off when an next and worse virus comes along.

I agree with him
I hope more people will come out on this and that the split in science between material and non material is officially ended.
this would help the world a lot.

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Here is a very good article but it is in Dutch. Maybe google translate can help:
https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws/nl/2020/03/25/angst-voor-het-virus/

it is from a professor clinical psychology.
the titel says "the fear for the virus is worse than the corona virus itself"

he points out a lot of things that need amending in our society:
small summary:
  • he say we are in panic based on the stories that are woven around facts and not from the facts
  • a lot of people that make the story have their own motives:
    • pharmaceutical companies smell opportinity
    • experts can't say that they don't know everything so they just choose a future
    • politicians take back the power that they lost
    • sensationalist media
  • he also says that is only the latest step in a fear crisis that has been going on since 1960's and is getting worse. this is also linked to an identity crisis. At this point we are told that we are biological entities without looking at the psychological/immaterial aspects.
  • he points out all the knowledge about placebo, hypnotic anestetics to point out the power of the non material aspects on human health.
  • he is of the opinion we need to tackle the fear to get to a better health. If we don't then we will be worse off when an next and worse virus comes along.

I agree with him
I hope more people will come out on this and that the split in science between material and non material is officially ended.
this would help the world a lot.
Absolutely, fear is the enemy, making folk irrational, they lose their wits and do stupid things, which of course is playing right into the hands of the ones promoting it. It’s about time to put an end to it, maybe what is going on globally will bring in some changes for the better, although I suspect we won’t like them all, but we have to start somewhere if there is ever going to be a better world

Reactions: Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
he say we are in panic based on the stories that are woven around facts and not from the facts
Well, that crystalizes things quite well - "woven around facts". It is the same idea of creating a good lie - need a bit of truth in it.

Reactions: Alain

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Well, that crystalizes things quite well - "woven around facts". It is the same idea of creating a good lie - need a bit of truth in it.
I'd like to play with the idea of creating a good truth from a web of lies:)) though I'm not sure about having lies embedded in it; perhaps just exposed for examination.

Reactions: Alain and Linda

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
Im stuck in Nepal since a couple of weeks. Here there are so far 6 people infected. It seems the people here have a much more relaxed attitude and perhaps it has to do with that they handled a lot of sickness, nature catastrophes and so on. At the same they were fast with the security actions. I Think that in a country like Sweden we lived pretty safe and therefore its harder to accept, do the best out of the situation, focus on being as healthy as possible and let go of control. It takes a lot of energy to watch the news every day, reading abouth the death numbers and so on instead of focusing on we can do.

I have had a lot of time to think about the consequences of this virus in the long run. I hope and believe that it can bring about a change in work, leisure and the environment. It is well known that many people are burned out in Sweden and I think that we should find an increased balance between work and leisure to increase our quality of life but also to be productive and creative in our work. If you cannot work more than part-time, it is also built-in that you have to start thinking more about what you buy and what is important to have in life. You also get an opportunity to think about what you see with your time. In Sweden, prosperity is high, but statistics for mental illness are high. From the top of my profession as a teacher to many young people, they do not know how to pass in society with its norms and requirements and there I think it is the community that can also do for extermination and create more opportunities for both work and other opportunities so that everyone fit. A lot of people have ideas but difficult to actualize them because its not an idea that would cover for food, living and all.

There are many theories about this virus in the media and I show that this is created temporarily where we can strengthen our source-critical analysis and also fund the information about the parts themselves. It is thus a well-known psychological phenomenon that we have much easier access to information that confirms what we already know or relate to our own worldview.

We can also see a sharp reduction in environmental emissions. Here in Kathmandu, which is known to be and very polluted city, there has been a sharp reduction in emissions.
I hope that the crisis will create an increased community and a positive social development both regarding the society of big men and on an existing plan for the Indian individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)