We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Reactions: Sam Vause and Bill
For the most part I suspect this is as close as we can get currently to understand the bigger picture at least from a physical science view point. Things will get wonky though when they discover things infinitely smaller than a Planck's Length though. LOL

Lots of OBE work at various 'sizes of consciousness' has shown me not only the re-occurring Golden Ratio of geometrics of everything from electrons 'line-dancing' to galaxy's swirling and all of it swirling in Fibonacci sequence's, each held in it's Universal placement by poles of magnetics and also like-frequency planes. Wow, I just said all that! Hahaha!

Oh goodness no! LOL Math is intimidating to me, my Everest is doing taxes each year and that's just business level math. :)

Now frequency I'm starting to get a rookie level understanding of and magnetics I'm just starting to get a few toes hesitantly wet there.

I once did an OBE with the goal of meeting Nicola Tesla to try and understand frequency and it's influence on things better, while he did show me some things he was most interested in showing me this magnetic current running around Earth and around the sun and how the two currents met and danced with each other in this incredible relationship between the sun and Earth. If one can be embarrassed while OBE I was! He spent a lot of time trying to help me understand and it was all almost totally lost on me!

Frequency though, that's getting more comfortable and I can talk about it with some alacrity. Frequency is of course the rate of vibration of something, the distance between the pulses, the heights and dips. Everything in existence vibrates and everything which vibrates does so at a particular frequency.

The Shuman Frequency is around 7.82 Hz (earths pulse) and the highest naturally occurring frequency on Earth is the dew which gathers over night on the petals of roses which is between 330Mhz and 350 Mhz.
So one could saw Human experience in the 3rd dimension occurs in an octave between 7.82 Hz and 350Mhz roughly. Now in that same space however exist many other frequency domains, just as the piano has a long keyboard with multiple octaves in it.
Now I'm just going to make some number up for illustration, let's say also within the same space we're in is the 4th dimension which is 350Mhz to 900 Mhz (made up numbers!) and the 5th Dimension is the Angelic realms at 900 Mhz to 200 Ghz, The 6th Dimension starts at say 200 Ghz to 700 Ghz, The 7th dimension at 700 Ghz to 2 THz and so on.
To reach a higher frequency plane or dimension we must increase the vibration of our energy. For a Higher level being to 'walk as a man' (think Angel sightings) they must decrease their vibration to match the 3rd dimension. Which is apparently rather difficult, uncomfortable and painful. Just as raising ours to match angelic frequency and commune with Angels is blissful, freeing and ecstatic. All Time and Space is NOW, just separated by frequency domains.

So that's one way to view frequency domains. Like frequency hangs together in bands or strata as it were. We see this in the micro scale also. We experience it with friends of like-minded or like-heartedness for example. Or there is someone which makes us uncomfortable for no particular reason though we may come to point to things which we think it is over time and even get a long list going! lol But that can also be said they aren't in resonance with us. There is a discordance of energy, like how a guitar string out of pitch or a note played wrong on a piano gives us the willies. We could come into accord with this person by changing our frequency and getting in alignment with them, but it might cause us a lot of uncomfortableness to accomplish it, perhaps even more than we're willing to experience! lol

Another way to view frequency is through it's effect on us. Different frequency's cause different things to happen in our body. 528hz for example is the frequency of Love, it is what we produce when hooked up to devices which can read our output when we hug loved one's or hold babies, play with baby animals and other things which shift us into experiencing love. 528hz also heals DNA and is a gateway frequency to higher states of consciousness.
174 Hz, is a natural anesthetic (kills pain) and is very grounding for us.
741 Hz Cleans cells of toxins, cleanses bacterial, viral, and fungal infections due to their preferred environment of around 50-60hz. This same frequency also assists in Awakening, activation of the 3rd eye and higher states of consciousness.

Manmade frequency's like from cell phone's, cell towers, X-ray's, UHV waves, sonar waves, are often discordance and of the wrong frequency to be supportive to life and even cause cellular breakdown and the development of cancers and tumors. Cancer and tumors like low frequency environments usually under 50 hz though they maybe initially caused by high frequency's which disrupt the cells normal vibration. Death of the cell is around 30 hz interestingly enough.

And the list goes on....there are many frequency's in the 3rd dimension which are both useful and harmful for us and we can get our healthy frequency's through judicious usage of various things producing a stabilized frequency like music, gongs, flower essences, colors, incense, minerals and crystals and so on.

Understanding the use of frequency's can help us stay healthier and assist us in the evolution of consciousness and help 'ethernauts' like me to land in 'safe neighborhoods' above the 4th dimension. A quick way for us to shift frequencies is to open our hearts up and experience love. Fear is a low frequency and makes a long slow wave which like sonar carries far. Love though is a short fast high peaked wave and easily over writes fear. We can literally calm situations both internally and externally by increasing our Love output and decreasing our fear out put.
The evolution of consciousness is directly linked to learning to stay in higher frequency's. Manifesting is much easier at higher frequency's and we have more control over the reality we live in when our high frequency can overwrite lower frequency's.
Pretty nifty huh? :D

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
I'll definitely be thinking about the points raised in this video. It tickled my mind - but I kept circling back to "it's interesting, and one must not lose sight of our spirituality in the presence of that which is interesting...." At the same time, the geek in me is crying out "Wow! Must have more...!!" :)

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
"Wow! Must have more...!!"
Hey there Sam, thank you for checking this out, it is interesting isn't it, you might have a chat with CrystalSong, she seems to have
a lot of info in a lot od directions....maybe you could pick each others minds! lol

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
The Shuman Frequency is around 7.82 Hz (earths pulse)
What is you opinion regarding the latest increases in the Schumann Resonances CrystalSong? Linda points out above the thread where several of us have been monitoring and discussing such events.

What is you opinion regarding the latest increases in the Schumann Resonances CrystalSong? Linda points out above the thread where several of us have been monitoring and discussing such events.
Hi Carl, I read the thread. As others I've been wondering about the spikes in the Schumann Resonances, but I have no insights from Spirit on it and my wee little brain would just make stuff up that sounded plausible or interesting. lol

But I can say this. In about 1999 or 2000 something happened which is only explainable if a timeline shift happened. A heavy metal bathtub plug one day was leaking while I took a bath. I'm a bath gal and dislike showers, baths are a grounding experience for me and my bath environment is a special place for me, often adorned with candles, flowers and special oils. I know the bathtub area better than any area of my house and notice any changes immediately. This was the first time in my life I'd had a really great, high quality, well made bathtub plug and I took pains to keep the metal shiny and free of calcium build-up, and often just stopped to admire it before putting it in the drain. I had a lot of appreciation for this particular bathtub plug. LOL

This particular morning the bathtub plug was leaking a few drops every minute, which was surprising as it had never leaked before and with the heavy metal pushing it down it didn't get dislodged. Using my toes I would try and turn it to get a better seal, only my toes didn't recognize the profile of the bathtub plug, in fact it didn't feel recognizable at all, so sitting up I reached down and pulled it out to look at it. I screamed! It wasn't the same bathtub plug anymore - it was now plastic with a chipped chrome exterior and very light weight. I called my husband in and told him that was an excellent practical joke - he totally 'got me!". He denied knowing anything about it.
After much back and forth with him he finally convinced me he actually knew nothing about the bathtub plug.

We were living in a remote location in a wilderness on a Fish Hatchery, so there were very few neighbors. Over the next few weeks I found reasons to be in each of their houses and to check their bathtub plugs in case someone had swapped their leaky plastic one with my excellent quality metal one. Alas, no one had my bathtub plug.
It became the biggest mystery of my life and having several friends at Los Alamos with really big brains and lots of papers on their walls proving years in well respected centers of higher learning, I invited them, one by one, for dinners and picked their brains looking into other explanations for how bathtub plugs in remote wilderness's could change their physical matter from one type to another, or any other possible explanation. No explanations were forthcoming but lots of amusement and head scratching was had by all.

Several decades later after the Awakening of Consciousness when I could talk to Spirit, I learned I had changed timelines back then and had only noticed it via the bathtub tub. Very similar timeline but with the slightest of changes - the bathtub plug being one of them, the only one I'd noticed. This of course opened a whole can of worm via what I thought the world and reality was verses what it may actually be.

So as far as I'm concerned, people can change timelines - can whole planets?
I have no idea, but it stands to reason if individuals can the mathematical possibility exists for plants, animals and planets to do so also.
If there was a spike or series of spikes in the Schumann Resonances around the summer of 1999-2000 that would be interesting circumstantial evidence potentially connecting alternate timeline shifts with readable data wouldn't it? At least a good starting point for further investigation.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
So as far as I'm concerned, people can change timelines - can whole planets?
I think absolutely! I also feel that's exactly what we're all here to do (whether consciously or unconsciously)...the whole "planet ascension experience" is one fascinating idea that we're all living out. :)

Reactions: CrystalSong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)