Was Edgar Cayce a Remote Viewer (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Edgar Cayce has gone down in our spiritual history as the sleeping prophet. With what we now know, would you describe what he did as remote viewing?

If so, what do you think of humanities current potential when it comes to remote viewing which is a skill that can be learned?

Have we closed natural 'doors' in our mind by believing certain sensory things fall into being 'psychic' and therefore not possible for everyone?

Have labels like 'psychic' trapped us collectively into certain mindsets of limitations?

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Edgar Cayce has gone down in our spiritual history as the sleeping prophet. With what we now know, would you describe what he did as remote viewing?

If so, what do you think of humanities current potential when it comes to remote viewing which is a skill that can be learned?

Have we closed natural 'doors' in our mind by believing certain sensory things fall into being 'psychic' and not possible for everyone?

Have labels like 'psychic' trapped us collectively into certain mindsets of limitations?
Brilliant post, Lorna!

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Absolutely!

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending upon how one may look at it, it seems to me that our "civilization" has all but drummed out any conscious connections we may have to our true abilities and Divine Source. At the end of the day, however, it's all OK, as that is the game we are currently playing as souls.

My feeling is that all is and will be known eventually as we (quite adventurously, I might add) find our way back home!

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California

If so, what do you think of humanities current potential when it comes too remote viewing which is a skill that can be learned?

Have we closed natural 'doors' in our mind by believing certain sensory things fall into being 'psychic' and therefore not possible for everyone?

I would say Cayce connected with his higher self and from the that vantage point all spiritual abilities were at his disposal. So, remote viewing would be similar to one of the things he did as he moved his conciousness to a specific person and gave them a reading.

Cayce also believed that what he could do, anyone could do. I think we could learn these things too if we work hard enough towards these things.

I also find what Cayce did to be reminiscent of what QHHT clients go through as they connect to their higher self, which seemingly have all the answers to any question that we could think of, yet different all the same.

Last edited:
OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
I would say Cayce connected with his higher self and from the that vantage point all spiritual abilities were at his disposal. So, remote viewing would be similar to one of the things he did as he moved his conciousness to a specific person and gave them a reading.
I've often wondered if ALL interactions in the non-physical are not directed in some way, or supported by our higher/ other levels of awareness. e.g when we have an OBE there is always a presence in the background in our early days helping us bridge dimensions etc. So perhaps it might be that a remote viewer unconsciously is engaged with their higher self that stays in the background assisting them in some way. Lately my evolving thoughts is that the inner planes is the inner planes no matter what method we take to go within, and that since everything is connected there are certain 'rules' of engagement so to speak.

I also find what Cayce did to be reminiscent of what QHHT clients go through as they connect to their higher self, which seemingly have all the answers to any question that we could think of, yet different all the same.
Seemingly is correct as the conscious mind can intrude and distort any information given through hypnosis as hypnosis is not a truth serum. In deep meditation we also connect with our 'higher self'. Jurgen Ziewe writes of his journeys through multidimensions that occurred through his meditations.

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've often wondered if ALL interactions in the non-physical are not directed in some way, or supported by our higher/ other levels of awareness. e.g when we have an OBE there is always a presence in the background in our early days helping us bridge dimensions etc. So perhaps it might be that a remote viewer unconsciously is engaged with their higher self that stays in the background assisting them in some way. Lately my evolving thoughts is that the inner planes is the inner planes no matter what method we take to go within, and that since everything is connected there are certain 'rules' of engagement so to speak.

Seemingly is correct as the conscious mind can intrude and distort any information given through hypnosis as hypnosis is not a truth serum. In deep meditation we also connect with our 'higher self'. Jurgen Ziewe writes of his journeys through multidimensions that occurred through his meditations.
My feeling is that ALL interactions (not just non-physical) are supported by "higher" levels. Take the sudden appearance of butterflies or other animals as "Spirit Messengers". My take on "synchronicities" is that they are merely Spirit (or our "Higher Selves") helping make opportunities available to support our free will choices and help "nudge" us in the right direction.

I suppose we could always choose to ignore them, but I spend most of my time and awareness trying not to miss them! :D

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
My feeling is that ALL interactions (not just non-physical) are supported by "higher" levels.
I would definitely have to agree, as everything is connected. We are not isolated individuals but the illusion of separation is so complete that we often only become aware of these connections if we 'attune', or 'align' through a 'spiritual' method, when the reality is that we are never not connected. lol We reach for the higher levels and pull the lower levels upwards at the same time.

Reactions: Brian and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)