Venus Into Libra Pre-Eclipse (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
janne submitted a new article
The main news of today is that Venus is now in Libra for about 3 weeks, with her best dress on for the eclipse event.

Venus in Libra finds it easy to blend with just about anyone socially so all should be well even though she is going to meet with some unusual people in the coming days.

Generally Libra is a good Venus position for cooperation and being politically correct, for etiquette and protocol, that we all can use more of I am sure.

For Taureans it helps them to be a little less obstinate and more flowing.

Librans should from this point gain in attention and general positive social encounters, positive happenings, even though Saturn is bringing some difficulties for those born early in the sign being in square to their sign.

Venus...
Continue reading the article in full.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This is a “throw all to the wind” aspect especially for Sagis and Scorps, Leos too, as they try to forget the strong eclipse energies of change and turmoil

No kidding!

While Uranus is at station there may be a block tomorrow for some of us, as the Sun will quincunx Saturn, so anyone with the Saturn aspects could feel a bit stuck,

Earlier, my dog and I tangled up, and now I'm stuck in bed with an elevated foot.

Keep your own counsel whatever sign you are to avoid emotional pain and use the positive force of Sun/Mercury to heal old wounds and not open them up.

Good to know!

Geeze Louise, it seems like you've been right here in my life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)