Article VENUS ENTERS THE LEO ROOM FEELING READY FOR TRANSFORMATION AND DEEP CATHARTIC EXPERIENCES WITH PLUTO STARING STRAIGHT AT HER ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Venus into Leo.jpg

OOB Venus moves into Leo just before the Perigee Moon ….

This is fairly potent stuff as now that Venus has moved to the 0 degree mark of Leo, Pluto is opposing her from Aquarius just before he moves back to Capricorn on the 10th /11th so this is quite intense, even suggesting considerable rebirth energy around for many who may be reconsidering their options for the weeks/months ahead. In this case Leos and Aquarians, Librans and Taureans as well as Scorpios. For them especially this is a time of total transformation when it comes to their self image, life style, location or career, or anything related to total life changes they are ready for or thinking about.

This relates SO MUCH to the Great attractor energy of the recent Full Moon obviously still in effect.

I am sure this all relates strongly to current global politics just now as well!

I am feeling all of this strongly but its not all bad for sure as I already feel renewed in myself .

This aspect of Venus opposing Pluto is one of casting off what we no longer need, throwing all to the wind and not looking back as we take that leap into the void and into our deepest self . It reminds me of “Beyond this place there be Dragons” which to me is about slaying our own dark dragons if they exist and embracing the magic of others we may meet along a new path.

But back to Venus in Leo for the next 37 days or so, Leos of course will be their most flamboyant selves and get the love and attention they want and need, plenty of gifts too… ONCE they take that leap!

I know one that will be getting married in that time ahead and am sure she is feeling all of the above to an Aquarian partner!

Taureans and Librans get to be their best selves too and shine more brightly with total confidence that they can achieve anything they want .
The same could be said for any of us, so again , as long as we are willing to that those risks and begin again totally if we need to.

All of this is emphasised by tomorrow's perigee “closest to the earth” Moon for the month and the new disseminating Moon phase beginning which means a time ahead of sharing information and imparting our awareness to others who are receptive.(doing my best with this)!

Perigee Moons of course can act like a Full Moon in areas of feelings and reactions, health matters too and also Earthquakes, as certain locations on the Earth where the Moon is moving have a kind of bulge outward as a gravitational pull occurs that follows the Moon in its journey around the planet so when its close like it will be , there is a greater chance of major EQS before or after it passes at these times especially as its only just passed its Fullness.

Tomorrow Mercury will conjunct Vesta turning our thoughts to ways to process information which allows us to share the same with others, also hear what they have to say without allowing negative thoughts to infiltrate our own psychological or physical/mental boundaries so we can keep our own truths intact that emanate from the core of our own divinity.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)