Venus Before It Died (Jan. 2020 Time Cross Remote Viewing Project) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is Farsight's latest free remote viewing project. Courtney says, "There are reasons why you need to see this video. The implications for humanity are huge. There were once FOUR habitable planets in this solar system. One remains, and we are struggling with this one. Venus Before it Died. "

Table of Contents (Time in minutes:seconds during video):
1. Introduction - 0:00
2. PrinCess Session for Venus Now - 7:39
3. Kahmia Dunson Session for Venus Now - 9:34
4. Melena Hall Session for Venus Now - 14:06
5. Trudy Benjamin Session for Venus Now - 17:03
6. PrinCess Session for Venus One Billion Years Ago - 18:28
7. Kahmia Dunson Session for Venus One Billion Years Ago - 21:24
8. Melena Hall Session for Venus One Billion Years Ago - 27:54
9. Trudy Benjamin Session for Venus One Billion Years Ago - 31:03
10. Summary Comments - 36:41

Farsight's Web Site: http://farsight.org
Farsight's Streaming Service http://farsightprime.com

venus b efore it died.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Fascinating. But, how did the planet die? Was it a man made or natural death?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
before watching i know only that the planet is one of extremes one side boiling hot the other cold, was it venus who has a far too big core?

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Rumors have it there is still life on Venus but not in the third frequency, as we know it. Which means to me, the life there is pure energy, not physical, as a physical body would burn up, unless they are wayyy underground. And I've never seen data on underground temperatures on Venus.

Who knows? Maybe being 2-3 miles underground is deep enough for physical life to exist?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Ya, I've heard the same as well as on the other planets as well. There are many frequencies (dimensions) for life to exist on. Not just the narrow band we inhabit here.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
when we now how the temperature changes of the magma with the deph we can have an answer, at least my opinion and venus is way colder at the atmosphere than magma 3 times less something like this

Reactions: Pucksterguy

codrus

Just Arrived
Sep 21, 2019
What blows me away is the second target was 1 Billion Years Ago! When I first heard that's how far back they were viewing, I thought that was WAY too far back, why so far back?! What would be there so long ago? One would think viewing back 750,000 years would be enough since the simulations show it was ~700k years ago that something suddenly changed the entire planet of Venus. Even then, that's still 50,000 years earlier which may be too much, I mean sapient species may not last across such spans(!)

And yet, somehow, 1 Billion Years Ago there was not only a high-tech civilization living on that planet, but I got the sense they were pretty 'human-like'. And we're told in school we come from Apes? ... This doesn't add up. Not at all.

1 Billion years of history is incredible, to think about. And this stuff was going on that far back? For this long?

Mind. Blown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)