Unspun News for the 15th of April, 2018 (Limited ed.) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bernie

Roaming Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia
Bernie submitted a new article.

Unspun News for the 15th of April, 2018 (Limited ed.)
Unspun News for the 15th of April, 2018.
WORLD
“Pilger, Burnside: Silencing of Julian Assange Part of Global Campaign to Restrict Speech, Journalism”
https://www.telesurtv.net/english/n...emand-to-Reconnect-Assange-20180412-0011.html

I am not a fan of this site (Sorcha Faal) but this piece seems to tie a lot of loose ends together …. In fact, nearly ‘required reading’ right now. “China Shocks West With Massive War Move As Entirety of Russian Military Goes On High Alert”.
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2535.htm

"In the past two months, Syria's Eastern Ghouta has been shelled, bombed, attacked in ground assaults and it has now...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
And if you missed it:

Lavrov: Swiss lab says ‘BZ toxin’ used in Salisbury, not produced in Russia, was in US & UK service
"The substance used on Sergei Skripal was an agent called BZ, according to Swiss state Spiez lab, the Russian foreign minister said. The toxin was never produced in Russia, but was in service in the US, UK, and other NATO states. Sergei Skripal, a former Russian double agent, and his daughter Yulia were poisoned with an incapacitating toxin known as 3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate or BZ, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said, citing the results of the examination conducted by a Swiss chemical lab that worked with the samples that London handed over to the Organisation for the Prohibition of the Chemical Weapons (OPCW). "
https://www.rt.com/news/424149-skripal-poisoning-bz-lavrov/

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Brilliant piece by Tom Kenyon on Spatial Cognizance.......The Hathors are describing my "bubble of now" which I inhabit perhaps 60% of the time, the rest I am either asleep or clearing emotional wounding. Thank you for including this Bernie. Sometimes people get pissed off with me because I am happy and they think I should be miserable given my circumstances, especially if they are miserable.

Tom points out that the qualities of appreciation and gratitude help to anchor spatial cognizance. This is because the seat for this state of being is The Heart as well as the feminine brain. Consciously thanking LIFE for all you have opens the heart centre. Most people are trained by a consumer society to focus on what they do not have. This will send you in the opposite direction to any form of higher awareness.

By its very nature Spatial Cognizance is imbued with the qualities of contentment, happiness and bliss. These are inherent and exist independently regardless of what might be happening in the sensory and/or mental/emotional realms of your existence. In other words, while you may be angry, sad or mired in other “negative” thoughts, emotions or situations, the ground of consciousness is unaffected by these. This is one reason Spatial Cognizance can be such an invaluable aid to you as you deal with the accelerating pace of change in your world.

It is also spacious in nature (meaning it is infinite and unbounded like space itself), and it is self-aware. It is what might be called pure awareness—awareness being aware of itself.

When you have fully entered into Spatial Cognizance, you are at peace and have a clear sense of being unbounded or unfettered by the situations around you. This is another invaluable quality of Spatial Cognizance (i.e., the ground of consciousness).

For human beings, the most efficient way to enter Spatial Cognizance is through the spatial abilities of the right cerebral hemisphere. This part of your neurophysiology is a master of spatial perception and by leaning on this innate ability you will more easily enter into a direct experience of Spatial Cognizance.

http://tomkenyon.com/spatial-cognizance-hathor

Last edited:
Reactions: Laron

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Lavrov: Swiss lab says ‘BZ toxin’ used in Salisbury, not produced in Russia, was in US & UK service
And this Laron and Co......which I think is important,especially from MSM

"Only a quarter of Britons backed the UK’s decision to launch air strikes in Syria to punish the country’s regime for allegedly using chemical weapons, a new poll has revealed"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/syria-latest-air-strikes-poll-theresa-may-chemical-weapons-trump-assad-a8304716.html

Also, according to alternative media, very few of the missiles launched reached their targets. In fact the Syrians are celebrating a failed attack, over 100 missiles launched and few hit their targets. They were repelled by Syrian military using Russian defence weapons Gee, how humiliating for the US and UK. Also, an attack that was planned to last for days suddenly stopped after an hour. Why?

It has occurred to me that this was all a show. Lots of threats, lots of fear generated. Wet squib at the end.

Reactions: Laron

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
It is also spacious in nature
I just listened to the spatial awareness meditation and it is awesome! I felt a space open up within me as soon as it started. Gonna be playing that one a lot!

Much gratitude to The Hathors, Tom Kenyon and Bernie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)