Unspun News for October 1, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bernie

Roaming Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia
Bernie submitted a new article.
UNSPUNEWS - 181001

Brief, this morning; and Unspun will be either very brief or non-existent for an unspecified period due to serious in-family health issues. To the healers amongst you - good energies would be appreciated for my wife, Jo, currently in hospital in Melbourne. Thanks! ~~B

WORLD

“The death toll from the Indonesia earthquake and tsunami has risen to 832, officials have confirmed...
Continue to the full article here.

Reactions: June

New Day

Just Arrived
Oct 3, 2018
Bernie-I am praying for Jo and your family. Your posts are so wonderful and I want to say thank you. I am wishing Jo a speedy recovery. I registered just to post you well wishes as I know many more are thinking the same thing but they don’t like to post (just like me).

Reactions: June

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Bernie's response:

"My (and Jo’s ) thanks to all for the warmth and wishes.​
Sometimes, our ‘Interesting Times’ can get a tad of overwhelm in the mix, be it on personal or a global level. It’s good to know that some are still well enough grounded to think of others!​
L&P, ~~Bernie."​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)