Unraveled Edition #1 | A Collection From The World Wide Web  (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
transients.info submitted a new transients.info article.

Unraveled Edition #1 | A Collection From The World Wide Web 

Welcome to Unraveled. For years now I have been posting links to sites on transients.info’s Facebook Page based on the topics that transients.info covers, and which myself and others run into, but now I am going to try something new. Instead of posting these each day I am going to collect them and eventually unravel them out similar to Bernie’s Unspun here on transients.info.

I'm not going to set a schedule just yet, such as a daily edition; perhaps at least once a week I will unravel this collection — that is if this continues to feel like a good idea!

Bernie’s Unspun is really the inspiration for this, so thanks Bernie! Note that I don’t personally follow Unspun, so there is sure to be some duplicate links now and again....
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer

Neeraj

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 23, 2016
Delhi, India
Great initiative Laron. Thanks for the work which you really do. All the very best for present & future endeavours. Blessings.

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)