Tree Of The Earth Seeds (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Earth seeds are multidimensional and belong to the Magic of Avalon.
Seeds are all that brings life into creation, you need to feel their energy and frequencies of birth, rebirth-regeneration.
They hold the vibration of Eternity in every particle of their cells.
Earth seeds are sacred spheres, sacred lights moving in a very harmonious ways; waves of energy is spirals, arrows and other shapes from the unlimited geometry of life's flow.
The colors are the nature and the intensity of these energies flowing from the Earth Seeds.
Colors bring their vibrations to nurture life and create it in a spiraling way, as eternity does in infinity and in infinite abundance.
Earth Seeds Trees are forming most of Earth trees and have a special connection to birds who build their nests over them, as they attract them with the energy of Co-creation they hold within. They are all connected to the water and the sacred elementals of water.
Seed Trees have a water frequency and that is why the are beings from Sirius. They are Power in Action, Protection for All Creations.
Channelled by me with Merlin the Magician

Your comments are welcome
Much Love & Light
17857827_10208903662057454_1388861212_n.jpg

Here is the latest 3 trees I drew during the last weeks. I can see so much the healing energy running through it on a multidimensional level. There are always triangles and tunnels on them because of the effect of the sun on them. The sun is a sacred star and a portal with many other sub portals to other realms. Keep in mind that gazing into the sun helps you enter the Magic of the Universe. The 3 trees are interconnected !

17821144_10208904545999552_343312683_n.jpg

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The colors are the nature and the intensity of these energies flowing from the Earth Seeds.
Colors bring their vibrations to nurture life and create it in a spiraling way, as eternity does in infinity and in infinite abundance.
There are so many extraordinary colors in nature. I've noticed that paint colors often reference a tree or flower.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I think I remember Tanaath saying that there is an aspect of Merlin within the ranks of the Silver Legion. I am not sure if she refers to him as her partner or not :)

Those drawings look so good. I am almost inspired to try my own hand in creating visual art. You are using crayons, right?
GO FOR IT, Slayer!!! I'd love to see whatever you might create!

Reactions: Lila and Henda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)