Train derailments - what? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
OK, I know I'm in one of the less populated parts of the planet - but news is supposed to be ubiquitous, isn't it? I'm out here on the west coast of Western Australia, and I have only heard about Ohio and Michigan train derailments, via Clif High. And Clif seems very disturbed about them. Not that I peruse news on MSM deeply, if at all. But I have heard a couple of radio bursts (2-3 mins at most), but surely such things would have minimal coverage, at the least?

Not a single person I have met face-to-face within the 2 weeks plus since the first derailment has mentioned it. It has not been up for discussion. Does anybody know?

Clif mentions on his substack post https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/your-future-5guw?utm_source=podcast-email,substack&publication_id=681568&post_id=103123934&utm_medium=email#details that these trains are being derailed by things that are called "portable de-railers" - little yellow, very high density plastic devices - he says a consignment of them was stolen about 9 months ago. So now being put to god-awful use.

Of course, none of this is in the normie MSM.

Then Clif provides some very useful information for people affected by the East Palestine, Ohio train derailment, on the night of February 3rd. This is to especially counteract the carcinogenic properties of vinyl chloride, which was in the containers on the train cars, and which was deliberately torched after the accident, so called to "disburse the chemicals quickly" but really to get the train lines open again quicker. The result of this toxic episode is that dark particulates of matter descended down from the thick plume of black smoke on any living organism or natural resource such as water, that was directly in the vicinity.
https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/first-aid-for-ohio?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

With the Michigan derailment, it happened in Van Buren County. I happen to know that Penny Kelley lives in Lawton, south-eastern Van Buren County. I don't know if she was there at the time. Hoping not. She is such a force for good in the world, we need the likes of her. Possibly Universe placed her in that location so she could hold the energy as high as possible, given the sort of malicious attacks right in the neighbourhood.

I just want to raise a banner for Clif and Penny - 2 souls hard at work within the "interesting times" that we now occupy. Bless you both, for your different but needed take on everything unfolding in general chaos.

Ohio train derailment Norfolk Southern Feb 3 2023.jpg
Norfolk Southern train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio (night of Feb 3, 2023)

Freight train derailment Van Buren township Michigan Feb 16.jpg
Freight train derailment, Van Buren Township, Van Buren County, Michigan (16 Feb 2023)

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
That and many other fires and derailments appear to be deliberate acts of poisoning the environment and the creatures on them. End times for a dying establishment..

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Snowmelt

Amy

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 31, 2021
Ohio is adjacent to my state and I’ve heard of this mostly online in prepper and conspiracy forums. CNN did have quite a bit about it for a moment at the top of their page, but it was quickly pushed off for balloons or whatever was going on at the time.

Having spent most of my life in the area of the US known as the rust belt, this didn’t even ping my radar as being especially out of the ordinary except perhaps for its toxic cargo. This land and the people on it are used to suffering.

At the end of the day, it all comes down to money. I have been watching industrial systems collapse for all my life, and those in charge will do anything and everything, including poisoning an entire town/state/country, to see a few extra coins in their ledger. Maybe this is the beginning of people deciding enough is enough. Maybe it isn’t though.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I have a similar view to that of Amy. Train derailments are not exactly common but do happen. I live in the southern US, and many trains carry toxic chemicals - particularly those associated with the oil industry. My experience is that when one happens - federal agencies are there in a flash - environmental, transportation, welfare. Red Cross and FEMA are on the spot to provide assistance to people who have been affected. All of this happens within 24 hours.

The Ohio derailment is far different - they had a bleeping mushroom cloud of toxic chemicals - enough to quickly kill chickens and other livestock, but people are being told everything is just fine. Apparently many people were smart enough to recognize the canary in the coal mine and left. I've yet to hear any news about FEMA and the Red Cross setting up locations for assistance.

Look at what happens after hurricanes - every agency is there - all kinds of government types come to see and let people know something is being done. Trump announced he would visit the Ohio site next week - that should stir the pot - probably his intention.

You'd think there'd be some rules or maybe just common sense preventing chemicals that blend into a huge toxic mess from being shipped together on a train. I know, I know - there I go being all reasonable. The profound absence of assistance or just plain interest from the federal government is astounding. So yes, it is an instance of either waking up to the abject insanity around us or just shrug and take it.

At the end of the day, it all comes down to money. I have been watching industrial systems collapse for all my life, and those in charge will do anything and everything, including poisoning an entire town/state/country, to see a few extra coins in their ledger. Maybe this is the beginning of people deciding enough is enough. Maybe it isn’t though.

• I agree
Reactions: Pucksterguy and Amy
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have a similar view to that of Amy. Train derailments are not exactly common but do happen. I live in the southern US, and many trains carry toxic chemicals - particularly those associated with the oil industry. My experience is that when one happens - federal agencies are there in a flash - environmental, transportation, welfare. Red Cross and FEMA are on the spot to provide assistance to people who have been affected. All of this happens within 24 hours.

The Ohio derailment is far different - they had a bleeping mushroom cloud of toxic chemicals - enough to quickly kill chickens and other livestock, but people are being told everything is just fine. Apparently many people were smart enough to recognize the canary in the coal mine and left. I've yet to hear any news about FEMA and the Red Cross setting up locations for assistance.

Look at what happens after hurricanes - every agency is there - all kinds of government types come to see and let people know something is being done. Trump announced he would visit the Ohio site next week - that should stir the pot - probably his intention.

You'd think there'd be some rules or maybe just common sense preventing chemicals that blend into a huge toxic mess from being shipped together on a train. I know, I know - there I go being all reasonable. The profound absence of assistance or just plain interest from the federal government is astounding. So yes, it is an instance of either waking up to the abject insanity around us or just shrug and take it.
Thanks - I hear the voice of reason in everybody's posts. That rust belt thing is interesting to me - of course, I've heard of Detroit and that it's a kind of rust belt in itself.

I don't know what basis Clif has to think portable de-railers were used; it would fit his current theories. But he's also someone that puts 2 and 2 together from information that "pops" and he takes note of at the time, such as a consignment of those things went missing some time ago. Of course we've had train derailments in this country, and they do happen for any number of reasons - speed, the rail lines buckling in the heat, something on the tracks, etc. The freight trains here carry a lot of ore (iron ore, tin, lead, etc); obviously some chemicals but perhaps not such a toxic mix if it all went sky high.

In this state recently a radioactive capsule the size of a tic-tac (used in mining processes) went missing by the side of a road (having fallen through a tiny mesh of its containment and then jolted out the side of a truck travelling down a highway that goes for some thousands of miles). This was actually found, unbelievably, after about 4 weeks, in some road dust.

P.S. I checked out Penny Kelly's location (Lawton, Michigan, as in the publisher of her books) and it's quite some way from the scene of the 2nd derailment. She really did go rural.

Reactions: Pucksterguy

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Regarding the train derailment in East Palestine Ohio. It was carrying many tons of vinyl chloride, which is a gas. It is used for making plastics particularly polyvinyl chloride (PVC). When it leaks into the air and comes into contact with moisture it turns into hydrochloric acid which animals breathe in. This then destroys their lungs and they suffocate to death. This is how farmers kill groundhogs which can make a horse lame and useless with their holes in the ground. They toss an extra large smoke bomb in a hole, and cover up all the holes. The smoke is sulphoris and mixed with the moisture in their lungs, turns to sulpheric acid and kills them.

Many animals have died in the cloud of this vapor including all of a lady's chickens. People are already coming down with skin problems and breathing problems. The cloud has travelled east and made it's way to New York state and Canada.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Note the phrase "deliberate ignition of the Ohio train wreck" from darkuniverse09' via Laron's t.me post. This is what stands out to me the most.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Regarding the train derailment in East Palestine Ohio. It was carrying many tons of vinyl chloride, which is a gas. It is used for making plastics particularly polyvinyl chloride (PVC). When it leaks into the air and comes into contact with moisture it turns into hydrochloric acid which animals breathe in. This then destroys their lungs and they suffocate to death. This is how farmers kill groundhogs which can make a horse lame and useless with their holes in the ground. They toss an extra large smoke bomb in a hole, and cover up all the holes. The smoke is sulphoris and mixed with the moisture in their lungs, turns to sulpheric acid and kills them.

Many animals have died in the cloud of this vapor including all of a lady's chickens. People are already coming down with skin problems and breathing problems. The cloud has travelled east and made it's way to New York state and Canada.
I had no idea groundhogs are targeted in this way. If I was a groundhog, I would rather die by snakebite than by sulphuric acid.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Trump has now visited the East Palestine, Ohio environmental disaster site in person.
Here is the url for an Infowars with Mike Adams, Eric Coppolino (Guest) and Alex Jones. Eric Coppolino is an expert on Dioxins.
Mike Adams explains that resulting toxicity after the original chemicals crashed in the derailment were torched (blown up) can be measured in femtograms: one millionth of one billionth of a gram. This is all raining down on the grass affecting the food chain going forward, not to mention disastrous effects on human biology, including ability to conceive and give birth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)