Total Lunar Eclipse Supermoon on the Way | An Astrological Update by Neptune's Magic (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne submitted a new article.

Total Lunar Eclipse Supermoon on the Way | An Astrological Update by Neptune's Magic
Even though everything may seem a little topsy turvy for want of a better description in these changing times and energies, there has never been more potential for growth as individuals on this planet, as Saturn moves on with his work of forcing us to face reality and do something about it in ways that are lasting and that add structure to our lives.
(I will be reminding everyone of this for a while yet).

To help with this there is the present set of Perigee moons(supermoons), one of which is a total lunar eclipse about to spring a few more surprises events on us and get us out of long term ruts if we are not already heeding the signs around us and jumping out willingly.

For it is said that the ego will resist change and if resisting long enough the higher self creates a situation...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
On the mark again for this household - I'm feeling less floaty and more on track.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'd guess that this is all the more true if one's birthday is around the time of this full moon?
I ask as it affects a member of our household and I'm wondering what I should try to prepare for...:nail

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I'd guess that this is all the more true if one's birthday is around the time of this full moon?
I ask as it affects a member of our household and I'm wondering what I should try to prepare for...:nail
The moon is strongest for Leo and Aquarian sunsigns but also those with the sign ascending or moon in one of the signs, or other important points in those signs. Also some people have prenatal eclipses in Leo or Aquarius or both, so this can be a "prenatal eclipse return", or planets near the degree of the eclipse or opposite.

Its also depends on the transits of planets we are experiencing at the time of the lunar eclipse and how our planets are at birth, so its not so simple to know what will happen, and by the very nature of eclipses it is meant to be unexpected as if we knew what was to happen they wouldn't do their job which is to shake us out of old patterns and break down impasse situations.

If a situation has been ongoing for months or years this is the time things change. But they can also effect us through people close to us.
The main thing is take care near any eclipse but I think by now you may have some inkling of what it means for your family. It does not have to be a negative and the effect can even be well before the event or at least in the days leading up to the date but sometimes afterwards too as there is another one to come - the solar eclipse in Aquarius on the 16th Feb.

I hope this helps Lila.

Reactions: Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I hope this helps Lila.
Yes, it does and thanks to you:) for the succinct reminder of how many things are influencing us!
I will keep this in mind as we go through these fascinating days...
I particularly like the thought of the eclipses 'job' being to shake us up, so we can't really know what to expect. I recall being surprised that way this summer when the solar eclipse came nearby.
Who knows what this solar eclipse will bring, along with all these lunar eclipses? A whole lot of shaking up it seems:cool:

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)