Time... a weird phenomenon... any experiences? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
I need to tell you a story which happened not so long ago to me...

I had planned to go help out clear up the school yard of my kids... should be starting at 9am but coming a bit too late wasnt the worst thing... and I set my alarm to 7 but I was so tired still so I really didnt wake up properly until around 8am... and then I was thinking... I should be getting up now... but I was so tired still lol... I kept looking at the clock every 10 minutes or so... sometime it was around 8:40... me thinking I REALLY should get up... 8:55... I ought to rush now... 9:08... I should be there already... I gotta get up... 8:10... WHAT THE???? what happened?? where did this extra hour suddenly come from?
that was really sooooo weird ...
and my daughter who had wanted to come with me had a similar experience same time
I must have somehow managed to duplicate that hour and live it twice, I don't have any other explanation lol
I did look at the time very carefully hoping I had seen wrong and could sleep a little longer still...

and another thing...
sometimes it happens that when I drive somewhere with my car and I'm definitely late and no chance to get there in time... sometimes I manage to get there in time after all ... like ... a drive that took me 20-30 minutes since years I suddenly managed in 10-15 minutes... and that happened several times

do you have any weird time experiences?

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
I'm definitely noticing this, too - time seeming to be different than I expect, sometimes by more than an hour. I"m just accepting that as a bit of "Que Sera" as I don't think it's causing any issues for me. But it is kinda interesting.....

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've given up on "time" for the most part. It makes no sense, as you all described.
10 minutes - 1 hour - I'm constantly surprised.

There are situations where I do need to interact with the rest of the world, and this is how I do it.
I announce to my guides that it is important that I be somewhere at a certain time (for appointments, etc), and somehow we all work together to get me there.

Also, cooking meals is another situation where time still is important (don't ask how many things I've burned). Again, I announce to my guides that it is important that I cook this meal. I've also found it important to be present when using knives and handling hot dishes.

We need ways to cope while our feet are in two worlds.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I think the only time I have noticed a weird time experience is after a meditation or distant healing. I find that on occasion, the session goes extremely fast so I come out of it and more time has passed that I expected, in terms of how long I felt it actually took. So I might have taken 10 minutes in my mind, but it was 30 minutes.

I find that most of my past life regression clients loose time, as they usually say how quick they thought it was, yet it has been a couple of hours or more.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
This isn't weird, but just looked over. We all do it. Sleep. Time seems to past by in an instance as one moment our eyes close, then the next thing we know is that hours have passed by in an instant. Disregarding dreams and Astral traval and all, but most people sleep like that. What seems like a few minutes of dreams is actually a few hours in 3d.

Meditation has a similar effect.

Last edited:

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
sometimes i feel time is speeding up, and sometimes this feeling dissolves into a sense of timelessness, all in the awake state not in connection with meditation or sleep. i have talked with several people about that time-speeding-up-thing, with people who i consider quite aware, and all have stated that time feels like speeding up for several years now, and we also came to the conclusion it wasnt just the aging phenomenon of time appearing faster as you grow old, as i have talked with children too and teenagers and the teenagers (10yo +) said the same (for the younger children i guess a few years for comparison was not something they could grasp)
sometimes, especially when i feel i am in a very open and happy and relaxed state, time seems to work differently for me than for other people. to me they seem to be in a rush, move and talk and do things very fast and it looks funny to me, kind of like seeing a time-lapse-video.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I need to tell you a story which happened not so long ago to me...

I had planned to go help out clear up the school yard of my kids... should be starting at 9am but coming a bit too late wasnt the worst thing... and I set my alarm to 7 but I was so tired still so I really didnt wake up properly until around 8am... and then I was thinking... I should be getting up now... but I was so tired still lol... I kept looking at the clock every 10 minutes or so... sometime it was around 8:40... me thinking I REALLY should get up... 8:55... I ought to rush now... 9:08... I should be there already... I gotta get up... 8:10... WHAT THE???? what happened?? where did this extra hour suddenly come from?
that was really sooooo weird ...
and my daughter who had wanted to come with me had a similar experience same time
I must have somehow managed to duplicate that hour and live it twice, I don't have any other explanation lol
I did look at the time very carefully hoping I had seen wrong and could sleep a little longer still...

and another thing...
sometimes it happens that when I drive somewhere with my car and I'm definitely late and no chance to get there in time... sometimes I manage to get there in time after all ... like ... a drive that took me 20-30 minutes since years I suddenly managed in 10-15 minutes... and that happened several times

Well samara, it seems to me there are two things going on here. Number 1, I feel CERN is manipulating time in a massive way and taking us to different near parallel realities as a side effect but also causing some crazy time glitches. this Is what I think happened to you but I haven't got proof so it's pure speculation forgive me. Number 2 we are being bombarded with ascension energies along with other higher dimentional energies. What happeneds when we have fun, so much so we call it a major blast we are having, another words time literally flys when we're having a blast, why?? Because we have an increased vibration. What exactly are there other energies coming in effecting us all? I'll tell ya they are high vibration energies THUS between having a blast doing something fun fun fun and having high dimensional energies encompass the earth/ solar system causing the structure of time in those areas to feel and i've perceived exactly like it feels being in the presents of having as blast of fun. Now to put 1 and 2 together: people (mainstream and otherwise) I'll bet they will notice since its effecting them too! enough they notice.
NOTE: somehow my message sent without me finishing so I'm trying my best finish it! Thank you and I apologize for this! :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)