There's Literally a Firewall at the Edge of Our Solar System, Latest, Clif High (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
"Voyager 2 has run into a wall of fire at the edge of the solar system

There is a big, giant, electrical plasma shell around our solar system"

We have all been taught in school that space is a giant vacuum and we now know this is not true.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Cool video. This opens up a whole new can of worms.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Cool video. This opens up a whole new can of worms.
Or an 'old can or worms' if one goes back to believing in the ether. I hadn't realized that was something Tesla was working with.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lots of cool tidbits here: the magnetic field of our sun ('north') and the interstellar 'north' are aligned.
Also, more magnetism as well as cosmic radiation detected out in interstellar space; ie our sun protects us from about 70% of radiation.

I love this analogy of the sun 'breathing' in its 11 year solar cycles with its magnetism varying with this.

Plasma as a gas stripped of electrons, leaving it positively charged; found in fire, our sun and interstellar space. When the probes got to the edge of our solar system the temperature went waaaaay up to 30 - 50,000 Kelvin! Ta dum; the so-called 'wall of fire' which surrounds our solar system. Sedna and some other mini planetary objects are out here and the comets come from even further out.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
There was one source I read (Corey Goode I think) that said the "good guys" set up a shield around the solar system about 2017 that will let no ships in or out. This might be that shield. I just assumed it was in a higher frequency and we would never see it here. The shield was set up to catch bad guys trying to escape earth during the ascension process.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
There was one source I read (Corey Goode I think) that said the "good guys" set up a shield around the solar system about 2017 that will let no ships in or out. This might be that shield. I just assumed it was in a higher frequency and we would never see it here. The shield was set up to catch bad guys trying to escape earth during the ascension process.
Voyager 1 also met it even earlier I think. Voyager 2 just was clearer. I think this 'wall' of fire was always there and is a natural installation around every solar system. Clif High talks about a cosmic internet that functions with it and the wall is a kind of 'URL' for our system if I understood it right (saw the vid yesterday), which is an intriguing and interesting theory.

I also would not trust anything coming out of Corey Goode's mouth or those of his 'cult'.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Sinera , can you tell me why the caution w CG please? I heard that before on this website but haven’t heard the why. Thanks.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
@Sinera , can you tell me why the caution w CG please? I heard that before on this website but haven’t heard the why.
Well, actually I'm a bit lazy, but okay ...

Yes we discussed it months ago here, too. I remember some links were given, the consensus also here was mostly he might be a fraud.

Many other researchers are critical of him and his followers which is quite religion-like. Also about the strange viral marketing (they did comic books on his 'adventures'). He also was connected to the rather dubious David Wilcock.

It's also about the Blue Chicken cult, supposed aliens that no one ever saw except for him and a few pretenders or followers. I mean, compare it to the Greys where we have lots of evidence.

Of course it is all opinion. If you want to believe a guy who does not and did never give ANY hard evidence of any kind it is your choice, Anaeika.

Here's some older critical vids I bookmarked, not sure if they are the best, just copy paste them here:

Btw, Recently I learnt that this previously blonde lady who also uses the moniker 'Divine Frequency' who did a lot of interviews with Corey has also left that Blue Chicken 'cult', although she now joined as a replacement a kind of fundamentalist Christian religion. Well, her choice of course. Everybody is free to believe what they want even if it just replaces one cult with another, in this case a Son-of-God/Jesus-Saviour for an ET-Saviour cult. Same story if you ask me.

Reactions: GregH3000

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Anaeika, I don't know if there was a consensus reached about Corey Goode, or more a case of people, like me, not wanting to get into the conversation. Goode's story is wild and cannot be corroborated, but what is not these days. I've had some unusual experiences, but I have no proof. However, they are not any less valid to me.

Goode came on the scene several years ago and got caught up with Wilcock and Gaia TV, both of which were a turn-off to me. Clif High coined the phrase, Blue Chicken Cult, which bothers me because it denigrates Goode. If you don't agree, that is fine, but taking it to that level in the public arena is not cool in my mind.

In terms of lack of proof of the Blue Avians, well, there is no proof of any other aliens, either.

So, like most sources, including Clif High, I consider the info. Some may be interesting and other, not so much. No one really knows the larger picture. We make assumptions based on this and that, but assumptions always carry baggage. In the end, it comes down to what each of us personally feels/intuits has value at that time, and that will vary between us all.

• Insightful Post

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you for the clarification. All things require discernment.
That is such a true statement. I gave Corey Goode's presentations a good run, "listening with discernment", and thought he was a bit "off". I often listened to Barbara Marciniak, and I didn't find her "off". But Corey's descriptions were repetitive, and a bit lifeless, almost like a written script. And then he brought in some hard-to-believe characters (I'm not referring to Blue Avians, but to the other human characters - Sigmund, I think and the other military guy. He also sounded like he was presenting an agenda, right at the time Hollow Earth was first being discussed, and his experiences with Agarthans seemed shallow and not well-rounded (even if they were only written characters), unlike the story written by Edward Bulwer-Lytton: Vril, the Power of the Coming Race.

We should not forget that Corey Goode is supposed to be a "20 and back" man and had done the 20 and back more than once. This involves having all your memories wiped when you are re-groomed and re-aged for the times of today. If he really did those 20 and backs, he must have been born way back in the 20th century when all that was just beginning, as I'm not sure the re-aging can wipe off so many years.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Clif High coined the phrase, Blue Chicken Cult, which bothers me because it denigrates Goode.
Well, there is humour in it and not that much denigration. But perceptions differ, of course. And the 'cult' comparison seems apt somehow if we look how they did/do things.
In terms of lack of proof of the Blue Avians, well, there is no proof of any other aliens, either.
Yes, this is true in a certain way and from a broad look at things. We have no 'hard and solid proof' of anything, be it hidden deliberately by the Powers or not. Not of any spiritual encounter / experience either.

Yet, I made the comparison above with the Greys for a reason. We have so much more 'evidence' (not proof) of them and corroboration. Just think about the well-researched abducion phenomenon or Roswell and other crashes involving them (yes there are also fakes and they evolved into a 'meme' anyway). On the other hand, no one ever did / experienced / corroborated the supposed Blue Chick ... oops sorry .. Blue Avians. ;)

• Love this post!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
OK, I've come across the original info from the journal, Nature Astronomy. Believe me, it was hard to find. There were so many articles from other sources that said the same thing - wall of fire. Two things bugged me - the first round of searches came up with light-weight posts, and they said pretty much the same thing.

Finally, I found the original science posts. It probably will come as no surprise that I did not find that verbiage in either the JPL or Nature Astronomy posts. I have some questions about where the probes are and what they are doing right now. Perhaps Lila, Kevin C, therium, or anyone else will give it a look with me.

JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory that works with NASA) had a summary of the data. https://voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/news/details.php?article_id=116

At a distance of about 11 billion miles (18 billion kilometers) from Earth - well beyond the orbit of Pluto - Voyager 2 had entered interstellar space, or the region between stars. Today, five new research papers in the journal Nature Astronomy describe what scientists observed during and since Voyager 2's historic crossing.

The new papers now confirm that Voyager 2 is not yet in undisturbed interstellar space: Like its twin, Voyager 1, Voyager 2 appears to be in a perturbed transitional region just beyond the heliosphere.

This is as close as I come to the wall of fire - perturbed transitional region. What I do not read specifically is if the probes still are moving forward or "like flies on a window pane".

If the heliosphere is like a ship sailing through interstellar space, it appears the hull is somewhat leaky. One of Voyager's particle instruments showed that a trickle of particles from inside the heliosphere is slipping through the boundary and into interstellar space. Voyager 1 exited close to the very "front" of the heliosphere, relative to the bubble's movement through space. Voyager 2, on the other hand, is located closer to the flank, and this region appears to be more porous than the region where Voyager 1 is located.

Cosmic ray measurements from Voyager 2 as it crossed into interstellar space https://www.nature.com/articles/s41550-019-0928-3

However, just beyond the heliopause Voyager 2 discovered a boundary layer, in which low-energy particles streamed outward along the magnetic field and cosmic ray intensities were only 90% of those further out.

Energetic charged particle measurements from Voyager 2 at the heliopause and beyond https://www.nature.com/articles/s41550-019-0927-4

Magnetic field and particle measurements made by Voyager 2 at and near the heliopause https://www.nature.com/articles/s41550-019-0920-y

The heliopause is a boundary that separates the heliosheath (which contains magnetic fields and plasmas that originate in the Sun) from the interstellar medium (which contains magnetic fields and particles of stellar/interstellar origin). Observations of the heliopause were first made by the particles and fields instruments on the Voyager 1 spacecraft, moving radially in the northern hemisphere, which crossed the heliopause on 25 August 2012 at a distance of 121.6 au. We show using observations of the magnetic field and energetic particles that Voyager 2 crossed the heliopause in the southern hemisphere on 5 November 2018 at a distance of ≈119.0 au. Voyager 2 observed a much thinner and simpler heliopause than Voyager 1 as well as stronger interstellar magnetic fields, and it discovered a ‘magnetic barrier’ in the heliosheath adjacent to the heliopause that strongly influences the entry of cosmic rays into the heliosphere. The magnetic field direction observed by Voyager 2 changed smoothly from the time of arrival at the magnetic barrier, through it, and onwards into the interstellar medium, with a small (a few degrees) or no change across the heliopause. These observations, together with the Voyager 1 observations and existing models, show that the magnetic barrier, the heliopause and the neighbouring very local interstellar medium form a complex interconnected dynamical system.

Are the probes still in the very local interstellar medium?

Plasma densities near and beyond the heliopause from the Voyager 1 and 2 plasma wave instruments https://www.nature.com/articles/s41550-019-0918-5

Voyager 2 plasma observations of the heliopause and interstellar medium https://www.nature.com/articles/s41550-019-0929-2

The solar wind blows outwards from the Sun and forms a bubble of solar material in the interstellar medium. The heliopause (HP) is the boundary that divides the hot tenuous solar wind plasma in the heliosheath from the colder, denser very local interstellar medium (VLISM). The Voyager 2 plasma experiment observed the HP crossing from the solar wind into the VLISM on 5 November 2018 at 119 au. Here we present the first measurements of plasma at and near the HP and in the VLISM. A plasma boundary region with a width of 1.5 au is observed before the HP. The plasma in the boundary region slows, heats up and is twice as dense as typical heliosheath plasma. A much thinner boundary layer begins about 0.06 au inside the HP where the radial speed decreases and the density and magnetic field increase. The HP transition occurs in less than one day. The VLISM is variable near the HP and hotter than expected. Voyager 2 observations show that the temperature is 30,000–50,000 K, whereas models and observations predicted a VLISM temperature of 15,000–30,000 K.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
"Voyager 2 has run into a wall of fire at the edge of the solar system

There is a big, giant, electrical plasma shell around our solar system"

We have all been taught in school that space is a giant vacuum and we now know this is not true.

ok i have to relisten to it later, is a bit too much to gasp in the first try for me

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I look forward to having the chance to delve into this juicy information. Thank you very much for doing the legwork to find it.

The first things that jump out at me are the extensive use of terms like 'magnetic fields' 'magnetic barrier' and 'energetic particles' when describing the heliopause area as well as the use of the word 'plasma'. And perhaps my favorite line
the heliopause and the neighbouring very local interstellar medium form a complex interconnected dynamical system.
which is another way of saying 'we are all connected' in complex ways or, in this case, that the sun and interstellar space (which is far from cold and bare) are connected, as we are to the sun...

Also, the temperatures! A minimum of 30,000 Kelvin (= 30,000 C ~ 50,000F) is not cold; nor is it bare space!
No wonder it's being called a 'wall of fire' though 'plasma ring' might be more precise?

As I say, there is a lot here to delve into; which I plan to do very happily once the time to do so lands on my plate...

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Clif High is always going on about the tip of a TIG welder. I guess that's the most everyday item he could think of to describe what the environment would be like.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I find the descriptions of the layers / sections of energy surrounding our system fascinating.

What I'm especially interested in is where are the probes in relation to each other. I know they exited our system in different places and found different "widths" in the layers. I guess, what I'm trying to understand is if the data collected by the probes supports the idea of an impenetrable barrier. To me, that is the big news, but it has not been dripped out to the public, yet. Perhaps the "wall of fire" was stage one.

Might be a good topic for remote viewing.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Scary thought to think about the fact that we and the other planets and our sun are inside a ball of fire then if I understand it right, since all is closed off? It also debunks the space=vacuum dogma then?

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
There is no such thing as a vacuum. It's all ether. An unlimited clean power source. It powers the universe and everything in it. Tesla was/is right.

• Love this post!
  • Divine
Reactions: Lila and Alain

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Good job Linda ! High energy particles is not really the same as a "Fire wall" or wall of fire. The sun emits all kinds of particles nearly constantly. Some of the more violent X class flares from the sun will actually interrupt communications with satellites, and that affects cable TV and cellular communications, which has happened once in the 2000s. Cable TV does not run all along the ground completely. Signals are sent from a main office to a satellite and then the satellite beams down signals to receivers in every major city, and many medium cities. From these "city receivers" the signal goes via cable, possibly to signal booster huts all around town (if needed), and from this "trunk" line to houses.

Part of the problem with people not being able to get DSL years ago (via landline cable) is your house had to be within 5000ft of one of these huts. Even then, everyone on that DSL line had to share bandwidth so if someone's kid was downloading lots of videos, that affected the whole trunk speed of that line and the DSL speed of everyone on that trunk. The same is true of internet over cable, everyone in a neighborhood on that trunk shares that one cable and bandwidth hogs can limit speed of other people. Your cable internet speed is not a guarantee, it's a goal of the ISP.

Well there's my tangent. :)

Now you know. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)