The Woman From A Parallel Universe (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I originally came across this story some years ago now, wasn't quite sure where to post it, but thought that "interdimensional communication" would cover it.

This is the story of Lerina Garcia Gordo, the woman who claims to be from a parallel universe.

On July 16th, 2008 a woman by the name of Lerina Garcia Gordo posted a comment in an online forum asking for help. The 41 year-old Spanish woman claimed to have woken up in a parallel universe. A world not-unlike the one she had left before going to sleep. However small inconsistencies in various aspects of her life began to convince her that she was in fact, living in an alternate reality.

On the morning of July 16th, Lerina awoke to find that her bedsheets were of a different color. She was confused and disturbed at the fact that they were of a completely different set. It wasn’t just the colors that were different. Not being able to come up with a rational explanation, Lerina decided to get ready and head to her office job. A job that she had been employed for the past 20 or so years.

Her car was in the same spot she had left it the night prior. She got in and drove off, commuting down the same path she had grown accustomed to since moving into her apartment seven years ago. Besides the bed sheets, everything else seemed normal for Lerina. That is until she arrived at her office. Inside the office building there were a few strange people she had not met before but that didn’t raise any flags. Lerina walked towards her own office only to discover that there was a different name tag on her office door. It wasn’t her name.

She then thought that maybe she had gotten off on the wrong floor of the building however a quick look revealed that she was on the right one. She had gone to the right office, it was just that her name had been replaced.

Lerina was confused. Had she gotten fired and no one told her? After 20 years of faithful work, this is how they let her know?

She took out her laptop and connected to the company’s wireless network. There she found that she was still on the company’s roster however it showed that she was under a different manager, in a totally different department. Her head was in a tailspin.

She immediately checked her credit cards, driver’s license, and work ID. They all reflected the right information as far as she knew. Same name, same picture, same numbers, and same home address. Not knowing what to think, she called her job and told her she was taking a sick day. The inconsistencies that morning made her think that something was wrong medically with her.
Short extract from here:-

Original web posting (in Spanish):-

Hola,
me llamo Luz, tengo 41 años y creo que he saltado a un universo paralelo. Me cuesta contarlo pues todo el mundo va a creer que soy una psicótica, y nadie va a creerme. Por favor, si alguien ha tenido una experiencia similar que me escriba un mail. Un día me desperté y todo era distinto, nada espectacular ni nada que ver con los viajes en el tiempo y todas esas cosas, sencillamente me levanté en el mismo año y el mismo dia en que me acosté pero muchas cosas eran diferentes. Son cosas pequeñas, pero lo suficientemente importantes para saber que, en un momento dado hubo un punto de inflexión en el que las cosas son diferentes. De hecho, si esto es un sueño todos estais en un sueño, pues esto que escribo no existe, así que si alguien responde es que está viviendo la misma realidad que yo, sea mi sueño o no.
Hace unos 4 meses me desperté una mañana normal, estaba en mi casa de alquiler en la que vivía hace 7 años, todo era igual, salvo que el juego de sábanas que estaba en mi cama era diferente, no le dí importancia en el momento. Bien, fue a mi oficina, en mi coche, que estaba aparcado donde siempre, y era la misma oficina donde he trabajado en los ultimos 20 años. Pero cuando llegué a mi despacho no era mi despacho, tiene los nombres en la puerta y el mio no estaba. Pensé que me había equivocado de planta pero no, era la mía. Me bajé a la zona wireless de mi oficina y me busqué, seguía trabajando allí pero estaba en otro departamento reportando a un director que ni conocía, fui al despacho que marcaba el directorio, dije que me encontraba mal y me fuí. Todo en mi cartera era lo mismo, mis tarjetas, mi DNI, todo igual, pero yo no recordaba haber cambiado de departamento en ningún momento. Fuí al médico del seguro y me hicieron pruebas de drogas y alcohol…..todo limpio. Fuí a trabajar al día siguiente, y preguntando, diciendo que no me encontraba bien, bueno, he ido saliendo del paso.
Mi piso es el mismo, todo igual, he mirado todos los papeles que guardo en la casa y todo es lo mismo. Al poco tiempo de darme cuenta de que pasaba algo raro pensé que era algun tipo de amnesia, que igual me habia pasado algo y no recordaba un tiempo de mi vida, pero no, entré en interntet y era el día que debía ser, y las noticias, al menos las importantes de portada eran las mismas que el dia anterior. Hace 6 meses que no estoy con mi pareja de hace 7 años, lo dejamos y comencé una relación con un chico de mi barrio. Lo conozco perfectamente, he estado 4 meses con él y conozco su nombre, apellidos, dirección, donde trabaja y a un hijo que tiene y donde estudia. Bien, ese chico ahora no existe. Parece que existía antes de mi ’salto’ pero ahora ni rastro, he contratado a un detective para que lo busque y no existe en este ‘plano’. He ido al psiquiatra y lo achacan al stress, cree que son alucinaciones, pero se que no es así. Mi ex-novio está conmigo como si tal cosa, nunca lo he dejado por lo visto, y Agustín (mi novio ahora) parece no haber existido nunca aquí, no vive en el piso donde vivía ni encuentro a su hojo. Os juro que es real, que estoy muy cuerda. Mi propia famila no recuerda cosas como una operación en el hombro de mi hermana hace un par de meses, nunca la han operado, y pequeñas cosas así. Desafortunadamente no recuerdo muchas cosas importantes de los telediarios, pero el resto del mundo parece estar igual. Son muchas pequeñas cosas en los últimos cinco meses y ahora, muchas, tonterías, ropa que está en mi armario y no he comprado, post en el blog de un programa de radio que tenía con mi ex (el que sigue siendo mi novio ahora), y que dejé de poner….no sé son tonterías pero de verdad que estoy cuerda y ha sido real.
POR FAVOR, si a alguien le ha pasado algo similar que me contacte, a ver que ha podido pasar, no encuentro ninguna patología que coincida con lo que me ha pasado. He estado cinco meses leyendo todas las teorías que he encontrado y estoy convencida de que ha sido un salto entre planos, algo, alguna decisión tomada, alguna acción que ha hecho que cambiaran algunas cosas, lo que me ‘mosquea’ es que esté en el mismo año, y por que no he saltado a otro tiempo, yo soy exactamente la misma. Para explicarme, es como si hubiera perdido la memoria hace 5 meses y me despertara habiendo soñado esos 5 meses, con la salvedad de que todo el mundo me recuerda en ese tiempo, y he hecho cosas que no soy consciente de haber hecho. ¿alguna experiencia más?
Por favor, abstenerse graciosos y gente que tiene ‘la verdad’ en su mano. Es muy serio para mi.
Gracias

https://www.tendencias21.net/La-realidad-estaria-compuesta-de-multiples-universos_a1701.html?start=50#comments

OP
Toller

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I suppose the point here is that as our multi-dimensional selves move through our own timelines, we wouldn't normally notice small differences in our environment. One thing that I've personally come across is when re-reading a book that I previously read many years before, only to find that the story isn't quite what I remembered. If it was just one, then I would dismiss it, but it's happened to me with many books now. (Just re-read "The Name of the Wind" by Patrick Rothfuss, the section where he named the wind was different).

The Mandela Effect?

• I agree
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
A variation on the mandela effect?
Age? (for some of us)
Being too busy to be clear on details? (again, for some of us)
Time loops?
An effect like David Topi just wrote about?

An intriguing story about Luz the lady with the different sheets and office manager. I can only imagine the poor woman's confusion!

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Another angle on that: perhaps her primary consciousness decided to jump to another timeline. Supposedly our soul splinters at major decision points in our lives, and sends a splinter part of itself to live out the other fork in the road that we didn't choose. Thus creating yet another timeline. Maybe she decided on some level that it was better to carry on with one of the alternate timelines. Just a thought.

In my 20's when I was struggling with many important life decisions, I came very close to meeting up with another timeline version of myself. One Saturday I was doing errands and shopping, and in two locations I was asked if I had forgotten something - or if I had a twin. I said NO to both. It was explained to me that "I" had been in 10 minutes earlier and left. They both said it was uncanny how similar the previous person had looked like me and that I should "really chase this person down because they are obviously in the area". As an unawakened person at the time I dismissed it all pretty quickly, but later in life during meditation it came to me that it was another timeline version of myself.

OP
Toller

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I have always attributed the Mandela Effect to the primary consciousness jumping timelines. Other changes that I have noticed, especially in the last twenty years or so, are films that are different, buildings that disappear or change appearance and recently I came across a law that was different historically to how I learnt it at college.

I think that during your life review, you examine all the what-ifs that occurred, for completeness. I don't think that your consciousness would split at this point.

• Insightful Post
  • Intriguing Post

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Huh, the story of your almost meeting a twin in your 20s, One65, makes me wonder.
I am reasonably often told that I remind someone of somebody else; what if that was another me?
Knowing me, it could easily be another me 'tweaking my nose' playfully to see if I was paying attention:))O.o:D
Fun idea to play with, at any rate. Thanks for proposing it.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
^^^ Lila, that really is a fun idea to play with. I wholeheartedly agree.

For a period, I was fascinated by the thought that I have soul splinters following the forks in the road I didn't choose. I focused on those decisions and the reasons they were made; I asked for the outcomes of some of those, and the answers really showed me that when we make decisions based on fear things turn out one way. If we make decisions based on love, faith, and courage - that things turn out better. Stuff we all know, but it really hits home when you can look from that type of vantage point.

Ironically, shortly after that near-meeting, I discovered my first metaphysical bookstore and my journey to awakening began. The first book I picked included a story about a man who was able to find another incarnation of his over-soul. Essentially a part of his soul. He traveled far and found this person; he said he felt great discomfort meeting the person face to face. It seems to me that the Universe has put quite a few safeguards into the "system" to prevent us from turning a corner and running into ourselves!

• Winner
  • Insightful Post

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Could this be about timelines collapsing?

Ok, I'll add to the weirdness. This summer me and my family went to a condo, and me and another guy swear the fireplace used to have a mantle. Why did I remember this? Because cat toys used to be stored on the mantle along with some pictures. Now the condo fireplace had no mantle. My parents (who owned the condo) claimed it never had a mantle. Could this be memories from another parallell lifetime which got collapsed into my present life?

On another note. Remember when an airport in Germany in 2017? had a stink bomb put in the air ducts? In some of the pictures is a guy that looked just like me, same glasses, same haircut, same hair color, he was just 20 lbs heavier. There were 2 pictures of him and he looked just like me. It just so happens one side of my family is from Hungary, but they claim "German descent" because of all the wars and shifting boundaries in that area for the past 200 years.

• Intriguing Post

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Walk-in - similar but not quite. I met a young woman and listened to her story of waking up one morning in a strange body and strange world. It some ways, it was a brutal experience. There are some similarities, but overall, I don't think so.

Parallel lives - some say we have 12 aspects of ourselves/souls living parallel lives on this planet. In some of my "away" times, it feels as though I've tapped into other versions of me. However, they were more different than similar, but I only saw a few. So, this one is a maybe.

Dopplegangers - not sure how to explain this one, as physically there are substantial similarities, but that seems to be where they end. In my college years, there was a young woman that looked enough like me to confuse friends and cause my brother to cross a street and start to fuss at "me" for ignoring him.

Mandella - they seem to be more discreet, smaller things like when someone died, book authors, and bible verses.

Collapsing timelines - now this idea really interests me. So many choices in our lives come from small actions - went this way and not that way, met a person, etc. Much is written - a new timeline begins with each choice, or there are particular timelines as David Topi describes, or .....

You know me - give me a time travel story, and I'm interested.

• Winner
  • Intriguing Post

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
And it is perhaps that during our sleeping or meditating times we are able to glimpse into different timelines -have had a few dreams that distinctly gave me that impression, even in some of them a few departed persons are still alive but a bit older than when they departed in this current timeline. Don't know how common are that type of experiences.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Reminds me of the tv show from about 10 years ago - Fringe. That one interested me.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I don't have a problem with the concept of 11 other "me's" doing whatever it takes to gain experience, to transmute and assimilate that experience for the part of me that is Source. The potentiality of existence is so vast, it only makes sense that it would take many.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
And it is perhaps that during our sleeping or meditating times we are able to glimpse into different timelines -have had a few dreams that distinctly gave me that impression, even in some of them a few departed persons are still alive but a bit older than when they departed in this current timeline. Don't know how common are that type of experiences.
Yes, and I believe that those timelines can be changed during sleep time. At least it seems like it to me.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Reminds me of the Netflix series, Sense 8. The eight people were connected by an unseen thread. At first, they were far apart but could jump into another's life/body, if needed. For example - good driver, fighter, doctor.

• Intriguing Post
  • Informative
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I suppose the point here is that as our multi-dimensional selves move through our own timelines, we wouldn't normally notice small differences in our environment. One thing that I've personally come across is when re-reading a book that I previously read many years before, only to find that the story isn't quite what I remembered. If it was just one, then I would dismiss it, but it's happened to me with many books now. (Just re-read "The Name of the Wind" by Patrick Rothfuss, the section where he named the wind was different).

The Mandela Effect?
Can it count with it that you have trouble doing the work you used to do with great skill?

• Intriguing Post
  • Considerate
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Another angle on that: perhaps her primary consciousness decided to jump to another timeline. Supposedly our soul splinters at major decision points in our lives, and sends a splinter part of itself to live out the other fork in the road that we didn't choose. Thus creating yet another timeline. Maybe she decided on some level that it was better to carry on with one of the alternate timelines. Just a thought.

In my 20's when I was struggling with many important life decisions, I came very close to meeting up with another timeline version of myself. One Saturday I was doing errands and shopping, and in two locations I was asked if I had forgotten something - or if I had a twin. I said NO to both. It was explained to me that "I" had been in 10 minutes earlier and left. They both said it was uncanny how similar the previous person had looked like me and that I should "really chase this person down because they are obviously in the area". As an unawakened person at the time I dismissed it all pretty quickly, but later in life during meditation it came to me that it was another timeline version of myself.
I was also taken for another person in appwarance that worked on a bank don t gave really a thought about it at the time

• New to me!
Reactions: Lila
OP
Toller

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Some more stories along similar lines (includes the original subject matter) :-

On a seemingly normal day in 1954, a seemingly normal man allegedly flew into Tokyo, but upon landing at the Tokyo International Airport, his seemingly normal trip had taken a very drastic turn for the weird. When he handed over his passport to be stamped, the man was immediately interrogated as to the whereabouts of his origins. It wasn’t a case of racial profiling: While his passport looked authentic, it listed a country no one had ever heard of called Taured.

The mystery man claimed his country was located between France and Spain, but when he was asked to point it out on a map, he pointed to the Principality of Andorra. Insisting he had never heard of Andorra and that Taured had existed for 1,000 years, he claimed that he was in Japan on business, something he had been doing for the past five years. His passport seemed to back up his story, as it was covered in previous customs and visa stamps, and he carried with him legal currency from several European countries. He even had a driver’s license issued by the mysterious country and a checkbook containing checks from an unknown bank.

After more interrogation and confusion for both parties, the traveler was sent to a nearby hotel until an official decision could be reached. There, two immigration officials stood outside the hotel door until morning. It was then that they discovered the mystery man had vanished without a trace, which was troubling, since the only possible exit was a window with no ledge 15 stories above a busy street. The Tokyo police department conducted an extensive search but continually came up empty-handed. Hopefully, if he really was from a parallel Earth, he was able to find a way back to the comforts of his home in Taured.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and One65
OP
Toller

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Strange Interdimensional Portals in the Sky

A common theme in science fiction is that of the portal through space, time, alternate dimensions, or all three. These strange doorways open up into realms unknown, providing a passage to the outer fringes of our reality and our understanding. Yet, by some accounts these openings through space and time are not merely the domain of science fiction, but actually do exist. One place where such outlandish portals seem to materialize quite often is up in the sky above our heads, and here in the heavens above we can find all manner of reports and even photographic evidence of what appears to be something straight out of a science fiction story.

Among the types of portals said to have opened up in the sky are those that seem to be undeniably linked to the UFO phenomenon, with these mysterious craft apparently utilizing these doorways for their own inscrutable purposes. One very interesting report of what is claimed to some sort of alien portal in the sky occurred in May of 2015, when an amateur nature photographer snapped a pic of something very strange in the skies over the province of Groningen in the Netherlands during a storm. As he was taking pictures of the ominous dark clouds gathering above he claims that he saw a bright flash in the sky, which he managed to capture on film, yet when the photo was developed it was found to show what appeared to be some sort of doorway up in the sky emitting vapor or disgorging something else. Is this just a camera trick? A hoax? What is it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)