The Thai Cave Event & the Hollow Earth | Eight Boys Currently Free (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Twelve boys from a Thai football team, along with their coach, have been trapped in a cave in Thailand for a while now, with monsoonm season beginning and the waters rising, but eight have now been rescued. Four are left in there along with their coach. A Thai Navy Seal has since died during this ordeal.

This has made global headlines and has got the attention of a lot of people. It's not often we come across a news story like this which doesn't involve politics, war, the cabal, power plays, etc. It seems like a genuine story — or does it?

In the last edition of Unraveled I put out, I included an article that mentioned an interesting theory regarding the hollow earth.

So originally the media reported that the team was exploring this cave and heavy rain entered, forcing them to go deeper to seek refuge from the rising waters. They were missing and presumed dead for over 10 days before miraculously being found.

The poster over on above top secret, says he was surprised how good their health was when they were found. He goes on to say:

"Thailand is steeped in cave legends, many having to do with lost princesses, deep underground Kingdoms and subterranean creatures such as the The Phaya Naga.​
While speaking to some of the local elders in some of the areas about these legends they spoke of family members exploring deep into the caves, some travelling over 3 miles deep and returning with epic tales of bright lights deep below and large Iron doors blocking off sections of the subterranean labyrinths. Other story's stated that after a large raining season one of the caves had a section collapse revealing what looked like a clean cut staircase and railing cut out of the stone. When one of the elders explored it he stated that it took him and entire day to descend, and returned only because he did not bring enough food, water and batteries to continue. He stated all along the walls were cave drawings and etchings that were definitely not Thai and looked more like Egyptian hieroglyphs. By the time he had gotten supplies ready to descend back down to explorer, there was a cave in that blocked the entrance and soon after the rain returned washing mud and stone sealing it over exceptionally worse. He stated he wanted to try to excavate but couldn't get support to dig it out and was accused of making the whole thing up."​

His theory here is that they stumbled upon people from the hollow earth and that is why their health was good when found. He includes some more information about why he thinks this, which is intriguing.

I wonder if anyone here has any other theories or can relate to this current one. Or perhaps they were just exploring a cave and got cut off by the rain?...

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Twelve boys from a Thai football team, along with their coach, have been trapped in a cave in Thailand for a while now, with monsoonm season beginning and the waters rising, but eight have now been rescued. Four are left in there along with their coach. A Thai Navy Seal has since died during this ordeal.

This has made global headlines and has got the attention of a lot of people. It's not often we come across a news story like this which doesn't involve politics, war, the cabal, power plays, etc. It seems like a genuine story — or does it?

In the last edition of Unraveled I put out, I included an article that mentioned an interesting theory regarding the hollow earth.

So originally the media reported that the team was exploring this cave and heavy rain entered, forcing them to go deeper to seek refuge from the rising waters. They were missing and presumed dead for over 10 days before miraculously being found.

The poster over on above top secret, says he was surprised how good their health was when they were found. He goes on to say

"Thailand is steeped in cave legends, many having to do with lost princesses, deep underground Kingdoms and subterranean creatures such as the The Phaya Naga.​
While speaking to some of the local elders in some of the areas about these legends they spoke of family members exploring deep into the caves, some travelling over 3 miles deep and returning with epic tales of bright lights deep below and large Iron doors blocking off sections of the subterranean labyrinths. Other story's stated that after a large raining season one of the caves had a section collapse revealing what looked like a clean cut staircase and railing cut out of the stone. When one of the elders explored it he stated that it took him and entire day to descend, and returned only because he did not bring enough food, water and batteries to continue. He stated all along the walls were cave drawings and etchings that were definitely not Thai and looked more like Egyptian hieroglyphs. By the time he had gotten supplies ready to descend back down to explorer, there was a cave in that blocked the entrance and soon after the rain returned washing mud and stone sealing it over exceptionally worse. He stated he wanted to try to excavate but couldn't get support to dig it out and was accused of making the whole thing up."​

His theory here is that they stumbled upon people from the hollow earth and that is why their health was good when found. He includes some more information about why he thinks this, which is intriguing.

I wonder if anyone here has any other theories or can relate to this current one. Or perhaps they were just exploring a cave and got cut off by the rain?...
This was one of those times when the story just didn’t ring true.

I think they may have gone in simply to explore a cave, found there was more to it than they thought, went further than they meant to, and found something to keep them there.
After reading ( The Hollow Earth ) I feel it’s quite possible that they came across people, this possibly delayed their return, to the extent that the rains started.

I can’t believe the coach would take them in any cave if there was a risk of rain.

As usual the authorities come up with a story that doesn’t hold water ( no pun intended ) lol

Having said all this, I don’t know a lot about the situation, I’m going more by intuition, I’ve had this feeling many times, when a story breaks, I just know something is wrong, warning bells start ringing, something is off.

But why the public is kept in the dark about the Earth being hollow in parts, I don’t know.

Unless of course it’s all a load,of old tosh, but I don’t think so.

Reactions: Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I can’t believe the coach would take them in any cave if there was a risk of rain.
I have read comments on various sites about this story, supporting the coach, saying how nice a guy he is, etc. It's said he lost is family as a child and became a monk, along with a few other interesting things and he's only 25. He just didn't seem like someone to make a mistake like this so that was an interesting part of the situation. Like you said, something to keep them there!

I think it's also important to note that some ETs have bases down there and people run into them when being under ground. There's been books written about this by eye witnesses. So it's not always about the hollow earth, but our visitors from space too sometimes!

Reactions: June and Lila

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I have read comments on various sites about this story, supporting the coach, saying how nice a guy he is, etc. It's said he lost is family as a child and became a monk, along with a few other interesting things and he's only 25. He just didn't seem like someone to make a mistake like this so that was an interesting part of the situation. Like you said, something to keep them there!

I think it's also important to note that some ETs have bases down there and people run into them when being under ground. There's been books written about this by eye witnesses. So it's not always about the hollow earth, but our visitors from space too sometimes!
Yes I agree Laron ,I had forgotton about the ETs, they would definitely want to keep that quiet.

Reactions: Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I agree that something felt off about the whole story. Also, I've noticed that there are no interviews with the boys who've gotten out.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Two things I have thought about, before I came across this thread.

1) I have definitely had suspicions over why the rescued boys would be kept for 2 days in a secure hospital without being given access to their parents as soon as they were rescued. Immediately, what came to my mind was British Seals, and Mind-wipe. Only after the mind wipe would they be allowed to be in public, and eat their first, news-worthy meal.

2) Exactly at the time of the first rescue (of 4 boys) I felt the urgent need to lie down in the afternoon and have a sleep. (We are close to Thailand in the time zone). I slept deeply for 2.5 hours, before dinner, which is unusual for me.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I have definitely had suspicions over why the rescued boys would be kept for 2 days in a secure hospital without being given access to their parents as soon as they were rescued.
I wondered about the same HM. There are decent medical reasons for isolation -viruses, bacterial issues, etc., but still raises the eyebrows isn't it? If we hear somebody mention debriefing, well, then we can ring the alarm bells IMHO.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
My far-out theory would be:

There is a dimensional portal somewhere along those caverns, and the group accidently stumbled upon it, walk through it, and ended up in a different world (i.e., Middle-Earth of LOTR, Narnia, Zelda, Magic the Gathering, etc.). They ended up living there for some time, experiencing a different life there and learned new things. Then they were sent back through the portal either 8-9 days after they first went in. Also, those beings have a "Merlin" on their side who told them not to talk about anything, that the world is not ready for it, and "magically" wiped or repressed those experiences from their memories.

OR... they were abducted by Star Trek through transporters... :-))

This explains:
-why they still look relatively clean after 10 days in a sauna-like environment;
-why they didn't jump/shout/etc. for joy after being found - their eyes and expressions look like they were dazed or "brainwashed";
-why they were able to survive 10 days without food (kind of impossible, you cannot survive 1 day without water, but you cannot
survive a few days without food or sustenance of some kind)
-why they weren't all fainted/knocked out/etc. in that sauna-like environment (try sitting in a locked-room sauna for 2 hours......
see if you can stay awake; now imagine 10 days with no access to food and "clean, cold" water to drink).

Again, its a "transients-like" theory (haha), but its the most plausible explanation I can think of given the state of the kids (not to mention that 15-inch gap in the middle; do you seriously believe a coach of a young soccer team, just for the sake of a "trial by fire" for team spirit, is willing to walk miles into a dangerous cavern where it is extremely easy to get disoriented and lost, tell everyone to squeeze through a 15-inch gap, and keep on going, without paying attention to safety/time/resources - knowing their flashlights have limited battery life?)

If yes, that's either a suicidal manic depressive, or a Holly Golightly (super positive, ultrabright glass completely full and overflowing view of life)... O.o:D:ROFL:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I heart of it on the edge. Thx for the subject good ideas. Helas they still try to make up things

Reactions: June
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
They have all been rescued now.

"Hollywood has arrived at the foothills of the mountain cave system in Thailand where one of the world's most daring rescue operations has been underway. Two American producers are already plotting a movie project about the Wild Boars youth football team and their coach in anticipation of global box office success. "I see this as a major Hollywood film with A-list stars," Michael Scott, managing partner of Pure Flix films, told AAP in Chiang Rai." (Stuff)

I hope they include the hollow earth as a major part of the film. :))o:):)

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
They have all been rescued now.

"Hollywood has arrived at the foothills of the mountain cave system in Thailand where one of the world's most daring rescue operations has been underway. Two American producers are already plotting a movie project about the Wild Boars youth football team and their coach in anticipation of global box office success. "I see this as a major Hollywood film with A-list stars," Michael Scott, managing partner of Pure Flix films, told AAP in Chiang Rai." (Stuff)

I hope they include the hollow earth as a major part of the film. :))o:):)
In ya dreams, darling. In ya dreams, but hope springs eternal.O.o:D

Reactions: Laron and Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I can see it now: Sam Worthington takes up the lead role as the coach, running into a parasite, while exploring an alternative route in a Thai cave, that turns his skin blue. His football team stumbles upon a weakened section of the cave while taking turns dragging him out. The floor gives way into a watery abyss. The survivors come across what looks like a sun—but they are yet to escape the underground!

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Actually, the way now Hollywood works, no matter the script, we can count with some known plot staples: 1. Somehow the fault will be put in the current president of the US (you know who he is). 2. The main character, brain power behind the rescue will be a female looking as close to Hillary Clinton as possible. 3. Even though the movie will still take place in Thailand, all the characters will be played by African-Americans. 4. To ensure success some car chases will take place, explosions and if available one or two super-heroes will be involved. I must start writing a script just-in-case.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Actually, the way now Hollywood works, no matter the script, we can count with some known plot staples: 1. Somehow the fault will be put in the current president of the US (you know who he is). 2. The main character, brain power behind the rescue will be a female looking as close to Hillary Clinton as possible. 3. Even though the movie will still take place in Thailand, all the characters will be played by African-Americans. 4. To ensure success some car chases will take place, explosions and if available one or two super-heroes will be involved. I must start writing a script just-in-case.
Work in some car Transformers from hollow Earth, Clinton lookalike heroine called the "Wasp", add Black Panther as the sidekick, and you have a winner.....
"The Wasp and Black Panther meets Hollow Earth!" :ROFL:

One of the cars must be loaded with gadgets, 007 Aston Martin...
Plus... Tom Cruise cameo doing a HALO jump into the cave....

Whew... this is fun... :ROFL:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Was the route the rescuers took to bring the boys out, the same as the boys took going in, does anyone know?
I’ve been googling like mad but can’t seem to find out for sure.
I’m asking because I would be surprised if they all wriggled their way through some of those extremely tight places.

Perhaps one of you lovelies has some more info

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Was the route the rescuers took to bring the boys out, the same as the boys took going in, does anyone know?
I’ve been googling like mad but can’t seem to find out for sure.
I’m asking because I would be surprised if they all wriggled their way through some of those extremely tight places.

Perhaps one of you lovelies has some more info
The route they took out was 4km with some squeezes. They pumped a lot of water out even as it was downpouring outside, so I think it was the same route. When they entered the cave, they just went further and further in as water came up behind them filling up places where they had previously walked. A changing scenario by the minute, and it must have been a nightmare.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thanks Melt, I wondered if that is what happened.
As you say must have been terrifying, if they were forced to squeeze through those tight places.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Read something about the coach - by all accounts a remarkable young man - studied at a monastery after his parents died - left to care for his aging grandmother - started the soccer team as way to help children. The group stopped for snacks before going to the cave, so they had some food. He gave up much of his to the boys. He also taught them meditation to ease their anxiety.

Quite a bit of negative press has been written about him, and I wondered about his judgement on entering the cave. However, it seems that they were there to write their names on the wall, which is a local tradition, and the downpour cut off their exit.

Who knows what happened, but I'm inclined to give the coach the benefit of the doubt now that I know more about him.

Hailstones Melt and Kevin C - your ideas could work together - begin at the end of one of their lives, as he reflects on his experiences. The rescue could have inspired him to join the seals where all kinds of big action happened and of course the assistance from the people of inner earth. Perhaps he returns to the cave in his later years to meet with them again. I can see him walking in as an old man, seeing figures in the distance, and the infirmities and troubles of his life gently drift away as he goes to them. We are left with the question - did it really happen or is it a metaphor for his passing from this world.

Reactions: Lila, June and Carl

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
There seems to be conflicting stories bout the coach, I read that the boys went in on their own, then the coach offered to go and look for them when the parents became worried.

If true, he obviously found them and became trapped with them.

Who,knows, maybe we will get the true story eventually.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Who,knows, maybe we will get the true story eventually.
Perhaps he will give an interview in the future -he may choose to hide for a while too. In the mean time we will probably hear many versions, including some from the boys, and yes, the upcoming movies, books, documentaries will muddle the real truth for a while very soon.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Read something about the coach - by all accounts a remarkable young man - studied at a monastery after his parents died - left to care for his aging grandmother - started the soccer team as way to help children. The group stopped for snacks before going to the cave, so they had some food. He gave up much of his to the boys. He also taught them meditation to ease their anxiety.

Quite a bit of negative press has been written about him, and I wondered about his judgement on entering the cave. However, it seems that they were there to write their names on the wall, which is a local tradition, and the downpour cut off their exit.

Who knows what happened, but I'm inclined to give the coach the benefit of the doubt now that I know more about him.

Hailstones Melt and Kevin C - your ideas could work together - begin at the end of one of their lives, as he reflects on his experiences. The rescue could have inspired him to join the seals where all kinds of big action happened and of course the assistance from the people of inner earth. Perhaps he returns to the cave in his later years to meet with them again. I can see him walking in as an old man, seeing figures in the distance, and the infirmities and troubles of his life gently drift away as he goes to them. We are left with the question - did it really happen or is it a metaphor for his passing from this world.
Beautiful - just beautiful.

fairyfloss

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 24, 2016
Perth Western Australia
I find it inhumane and bizarre that the young boys have still had no contact with their parents and families?!? That can’t be good for them. Apparently the potential infections they may have got aren’t even contagious diseases. The 12 boys and 1 coach 13 just like Jesus and his disciples is also uncanny. There is certainly not something right about this whole situation. They have now sealed off and closed the cave for 6 months for safety reasons !!!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I think the concern for the boys is that others may bring illnesses to them, which would be rough on them in their weakened conditions. So they are kept in sterile environment. They can see their parents through windows and speak to them on phones. I'd not thought of the significance of the numbers - interesting observation.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I find it inhumane and bizarre that the young boys have still had no contact with their parents and families?!? That can’t be good for them. Apparently the potential infections they may have got aren’t even contagious diseases. The 12 boys and 1 coach 13 just like Jesus and his disciples is also uncanny. There is certainly not something right about this whole situation. They have now sealed off and closed the cave for 6 months for safety reasons !!!
Thank you for up-to-the-minute report.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread so far. This really was a major event that was covered around the globe, so to talk about it with each other here was a great thing, no matter what we got up to with our discussions.

We should do this more often.

Reactions: Lila and Carl

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Okey dokey, we have our first special - a 1 hour documentary on the Discovery and Science Channels (US cable tv). Seeing the event unfold in one program was overwhelming for me, just sitting on my sofa in the middle of Texas. I learned to scuba dive a few years ago, and as I contemplated this scenario, I had to pause the program and take a break to center myself.

1,000 rescuers from 10 countries, including 100 divers

The ending comments were about how nothing like this has ever been done, the number of people who came together for one purpose, and divine assistance. I may write more later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)