The Secret Language of Destiny (Gary Goldschneider & Joost Elffers) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Send me a private message on the forum here with your date of birth and I will reply on this thread with some information about your destiny from this book. (Your DOB will remain private)

secret language of destiny.jpg

You may have heard of the Secret Language of Birthdays already, however this is a different Secret Language book from the same authors, based on astrological profiling which I also find is very accurate, but different enough to be worth owning if you loved that other book. Below I am going to share with you my Destiny, based on what Gary Goldschneider & Joost Elffers have written.

d7.jpg
I was born on August the 30th. The above is a more specific example of a much shorter profile found in the book, that also takes into consideration the birth year, so is specific for the exact year I was born. This info is pretty spot on. The extended profile based on the same calculations, covers around four pages.

Inside the back cover you can work out your destiny based on your date of birth.

d2.jpg
d3.jpg
d4.jpg
d5.jpg

As you can see, this book also specifies crystals which can be of an increased benefit.

d6.jpg

As I grow older, and return to such astrological profiles as this, I see more and more truth in them as my life develops further, and I change in personality and behavior. This information above is really spot on, but I have moved past a lot of what people would perceive as negative traits and attitudes, which I may have had, and the intensity of which could have been mild or extreme.

This information helps me, as it supports and provides answers as to why I am the way I am. While I know now that my life was planned out by me, and others who guided that process, when I am actually in this life it can be a comfort to get validation and confirmation around how it is progressing through astrology. Astrology is the back bone and foundation of life, and is a major part of the shift in consciousness in terms of where we are heading, and where we have been within the past cycles of the astrological ages.

Another way this information helps me is that that I can remind myself of the traits and behavior I should not let my self fall back into, or which I could further improve upon. As such information is a guide in itself towards helping me do better with what I do in life.

You can find this book on Amazon here.

Last edited:

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Can I request those pages that would correlate to my destiny?

I remember reading an astrological book that was like this that had 2 pages concerning my signs (and mostly 2 for everyone else's). It was around
~1000 pgs.

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Because of copyright, I think I may be overstepping the boundaries if I post anything more outside of the article/post about the book. I would love to do that for anyone who wanted theirs but it's important to respect the authors work in this regard. I will message you about it. :)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I looked up info about the book and found their website.
You can enter your birthday and get some info. It is not the destiny info that Laron shared, but pretty interesting.

https://www.thesecretlanguage.com/

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
For consideration, may I give a few thoughts? I have no detailed knowledge of astrology but have plenty of books and some rudimentary knowledge. I have always appreciated that astrology and numerology are forms of mapping. Given the Secret Language of Destiny's profile, that it explores karmic paths, we need to realise that in this transition (starting at the Harmonic Convergence in 1987) that karmic paths are dissolving, just as the need for lower base chakras is dissolving. What has held for aeons may no longer hold good. Old tried and trusted techniques may no longer apply. The language of maps has changed, as the new is birthed. As the veil thins and old suppressed angst and trauma are released, new paths of evolution are being written on the pathless path... as clouds disperse, so does karma. Old crusts of past lives are discarded, not to be held onto as so many entrails were in Roman times, for constant re-definition. What I am experiencing in this transition are rapid volleys of challenge, tests, to see if my responses remain the same (same old, same old) or perhaps a breakthrough to new or higher understandings, where the challenge becomes simply a romp in the park. It is as if we are ascending a spiral, and we come back around to the same point, but at a higher level. How will we react now, to challenges and tests, that in the past would have been a karmic trigger?

What do astrologers think about these points, this end of the Great Day, and the start of the new astrological age? What kind of new alignments are being made for a solar system, even a galaxy, that may be moving through uncharted swathes of space? Can we feel comfort in pinpointing the constellations of old?

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
All, send me a private message on the forum here with your date of birth and I will reply on this thread with some information about your destiny from this book. (Your DOB will still be private)

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is Linda's

This info below is from the more narrowed down results, based on a period of five days around the day of birth, and the year.

Charm

Challenge: Breaking their stubborn persistence in their bad habits
Fulfillment: Flowing, quite peacefully, with life

A sentence chosen out of this section: "Highly organized and efficient, those born in the Week of Charm who travel the Way of Extension are likely to be at their best when working behind the scenes, inspiring others, and contributing their unique, graceful, and rather elegant concepts of system and structure to their homes, families, and business organizations."​

From the broader and not so narrowed down results:

The Way of Extension

First sentence: The life purpose of those on the Way of Extension is to take their talent for structuring their ideas, work, and lives and to extend it beyond mundane concerns and average thinking into the structuring of universal or spiritual ideas and inspirations.

Core Lesson: Overcoming their propensity to seek emotional security in the small details and routines of everyday life.
Goal: To structure metaphysical or theoretical ideas into a format easily understood and used by others.

Gifts: Devoted, Practical, Spiritual
Pitfalls: Rigid, Insecure, Self-sacrificing

Release: The fear of what you can’t control
Reward: The joy of giving understanding to others

Suggestion: “Know your own self-imposed limitations and realize that they can be overcome. Be aware of when you retreat into structure for safety. Protect your health.”

Balance Point: Physical and Spiritual

Recommended crystal: Moldavite

Folk born in this time period: Edgar Cayce (well-known psychic in the US), Mary Baker Eddy (Christian science founder) and Hermann Hesse (Herman novelist and Poet).​

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
While this takes up some of my time, I honestly enjoy getting to learn more about everyone on the forum. <3s

Here is Kevin C's:

This info below is from the more narrowed down results, based on a period of five days around the day of birth, and the year.

Intensity

Challenge: Facing their own shadows and bringing them into the light of consciousness.
Fulfillment: Discovering that consciousness sets their sense of humor free.​

A sentence chosen out of this section: Blessed with great discernment and sophistication, they have much of the "iron hand in the velvet glove" about them, and they will no doubt be keenly aware of the fact that sometimes the surest evidence of real power is the ability to know when not to use it.

The Way of Awareness

First sentence: "Born with a powerful nature that needs to assert itself and control most situations, individuals on the Way of Awareness are here to gain insight into how power works and to learn how to use it in the most intelligent manner."

Core Lesson: Falling in love with the beauty of life and communicating it to others.
Goal: To develop a full consciousness of the world around them

Gifts: Charismatic, Creative, Persuasive
Pitfalls: Overcritical, Addictive, Manipulative

Release: The need to control
Reward: The joy of enchantment with life

Suggestion: Open your eyes to all that exists around you. Power is just one from of energy in the universe. Learn to express what you feel. Always reflect on the power of truthfulness.

Balance Point: Power and Love

Recommended crystal: Ruby

Folk born in this time period: Leni Riefenstahl (Photographer, Film maker), Alfred Lord Tennyson (Victorian poet) and Diego Rivera (artist).​

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is Bill's.

The Perfectionist

Challenge: Managing and sculpting the chaotic mix of their emotions.
Fulfillment: Crafting a persona and way of life.

A sentence chosen out of this section: Nonetheless, their talent for structure and detail and their impulse to perfection can serve them quite well with, as long as they keep in mind that perfection is an ideal to strive for, not and interim goal to be achieved before moving on. (I've noticed two grammar problems in this book so far, that with doesn't belong there!)

The Way of Consolidation

First 2 sentences: "Those on the Way of Consolidation are here to secure their sense of self and learn to stand firm in who they are. Those who travel this path must learn to be more grounded, operate from a core of strength, deal resolutely with their emotions, and toughen their egos in order to be fully in charge of their lives."

Core Lesson: Establishing psychological and psychic boundaries.
Goal: To create a firm internal structure and identity.

Gifts: Empathic, Financially Astute, Caring
Pitfalls: Ruthless, Overly Structured, Miserly

Release: The need to be mothered
Reward: The joy of a strong sense of self

Suggestion: Develop a philosophy of life. Know that what you feel one moment may change the next. Create a sense of balance and wholeness within yourself and in your environment. Remember to nourish your soul be giving it what it needs.

Balance Point: Self and Other

Recommended crystal: Moonstone

Folk born in this time period: Helen Keller (renowned lecturer/teacher & writer), Monica Lewinsky (author), Bob Geldof (singer)​

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is Hailstones Melt's.

Dancers and Dreamers

Challenge: Not overcompensating by becoming too disciplined or rigid
Fulfillment: Daring to dream the big dream and make it come true

A sentence chosen out of this section: "Yet once they come to understand themselves as a channel for divine inspiration and train themselves as instruments to bring their talents to the world, they will take up their tasks much more easily."​

The Way of Grounding

First sentence: "The life purpose of those on this karmic path is to take the fertile imagination and visionary abilities symbolized by Pisces III energies and ground them in Virgo III pragmatism.

Core Lesson: Disciplining themselves to set tangible goals and adhere to them.
Goal: To literally manifest their visions and dreams in reality.

Gifts: Philosophical, Visionary, Brilliant
Pitfalls: Ineffectual, Arrogant, Absentminded

Release: The refusal to put down roots
Reward: The joy of giving birth to new ideas

Suggestion: Realize that you already know how to make it happen, you just have to do it. Work on developing concentration and focus. Meditation is often an excellent tool for disciplining the mind.

Balance Point: Theory and Practice

Recommended crystal: Hematite

Folk born in this time period: J. Robert Oppenheimer (physicist, developed atomic bomb), Frank Lloyd Wright (architect), Martha Stewart (interior decorator and culinary authority).​

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is Anaeika's.

Youth and Ease

Challenge: Opening to their deeper side and its wisdom, no matter what it tells them
Fulfillment: Seeing the miracles in everyday life

A sentence chosen out of this section: "Once they make that leap and open themselves to the possibility of more profound relationships, they will find that their truest calling is to be not merely liked, but truly loved."

The Way of Enchantment

First sentence: "Those on the Way of Enchantment are destined to find a way to emerge from the shell they hide in and to express the more feminine side of their nature by becoming more compassionate, nurturing, and loving."

Core Lesson: Moving into the light of a relationship from the shadows of a solitary life
Goal: To reach out of themselves and touch those around them

Gifts: Psychic, Generous, Inspiriational
Pitfalls: Withdrawn, Wounded, Workaholic

Release: The need to be self-protective
Reward: The joy of loving and being loved

Suggestion: Focus less on yourself. Move your orientation away from your inner life and out toward others. Even if it's hard in the beginning, free your emotions; as they flow, they will find their own level. Step out of the shadows and into the light.

Balance Point: Contraction and Expansion

Recommended crystal: Dioptase

Folk born in this time period: Johann Sebastian Bach (composer/musician), Diane Sawyer (TV anchorwomen), Marcel Proust (author).​

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I simply MUST get myself some dioptase. It’s emerald green, beautiful, and can help me with compassion, forgiveness, & healing.

Thank you Mr. Laron -sir for taking the time to post this for me.

Yup, that description sums me up. I really do enjoy helping & giving to others.

401D17AE-1AAB-4975-B203-A728719EE1AA.jpeg

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you for investing your time, Laron. It was a big dream of mine to be found out as a dancer and a dreamer. By the way, I checked out hematite, which I knew was a form of iron oxide, and it crystallizes in the rhombohedral lattice system, a series of magical shapes I am very partial to when doodling, or even putting as a background in art.

Western Australia, where I live, is also very well known for its iron oxides and mineral deposits.

th.jpg

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is yours mistresszoila.

System Builders

Challenge: Maturing by managing their emotional needs to better effect
Fulfillment: Having a voice in how things are done

A sentence chosen out of this section: .."If they are careful to cultivate a select social circle of loyal friends with whom they can indulge their considerable sense of humor and zanier impulses, they can achieve a fine balance between work and play and find great fulfillment on their journey.

The Way Influence

First sentence: "On the Way of Influence, a path of steadily increasing maturity, individuals are called to work on developing the character traits that will enable them to take on a mantle of quiet authority."

Core Lesson: Becoming fully centered in and content with who they are
Goal: To evolve gracefully in order to take on a mantle of authority

Gifts: Imaginative, Intuitive, Resourceful
Pitfalls: Rebellious, Controlling, Insecure

Release: The attraction to the wild side of life
Reward: The joy of gaining the respect of others

Suggestion: Convince yourself that the rewards of a mature, measured approach far outweigh fantasies of freedom or lost youth.

Balance Point: Youthfulness and Maturity

Recommended crystal: Garnet

Folk born in this time period: Spike Lee (Director), Katie Couric (USA Today show host), Tiger Woods (Golfer.

Note I have to close this thread as I no longer have access to the book the thread is based upon, so can't do any more of these. (It's back in NZ).

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowmelt
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is yours buddy love.

Spirit

Challenge: Recognizing when others are preying upon them
Fulfillment: Using their influence to accomplish good works

A sentence chosen out of this section: .. "Yet sensual Pisces I's will enjoy the creature comforts that are promised by this karmic path and as they mature will doubtless develop the discipline, responsibility, and shrewdness that will enable them to bring their dreams to fruitful and profitable reality.

The Way Influence (yep, same as mistresszoila!)

First sentence: "On the Way of Influence, a path of steadily increasing maturity, individuals are called to work on developing the character traits that will enable them to take on a mantle of quiet authority."

Core Lesson: Becoming fully centered in and content with who they are
Goal: To evolve gracefully in order to take on a mantle of authority

Release: The attraction to the wild side of life
Reward: The joy of gaining the respect of others

Suggestion: Convince yourself that the rewards of a mature, measured approach far outweigh fantasies of freedom or lost youth.

Balance Point: Youthfulness and Maturity

Recommended crystal: Garnet

Folk born in this time period: Spike Lee (Director), Katie Couric (USA Today show host), Tiger Woods (Golfer.

Last edited:
Reactions: buddy love
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Neeraj, here's yours.

Acceptance

Challenge: Tearing down the walls erected due to early experiences of being rejected
Fulfillment: Developing a natural rhythum and flow for their movement through life

A sentence chosen out of this section: ... "If they do not repress their need for variety and hold to the idea that their truest colors contain a rainbow of possibilities for fulfilment, they are sure to realize a happy and fulfilling passage along the Way of Innocence.

The Way Innocence

First sentence: "Those individuals born on the Way of Innocence are here to drop the facade of their public persona in favor of a purer, unaffected approach to life, one where they express themselves as naturally and directly as possible."

Core Lesson: Trusting that there is an abundance and love life
Goal: Becoming more aligned with their own energies and more direct

Release: The fear of disapproval
Reward: The joy of answering only to themselves

Suggestion: Confront the fear of rejection. Be aware of how indirect you can be. Try to become more attuned to nature's rhythms. Temper imagination with practicality. Splash some color into your life.

Balance Point: Worldliness and Innocence

Recommended crystal: Angelitte

Folk born in this time period: Steven Spielberg, Mother Teresa, Audrey Hepburn

Last edited:
Reactions: Neeraj

Neeraj

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 23, 2016
Delhi, India
Thanks Laron

Neeraj, here's yours.

Acceptance

Challenge: Tearing down the walls erected due to early experiences of being rejected
Fulfillment: Developing a natural rhythum and flow for their movement through life

A sentence chosen out of this section: ... "If they do not repress their need for variety and hold to the idea that their truest colors contain a rainbow of possibilities for fulfilment, they are sure to realize a happy and fulfilling passage along the Way of Innocence.

The Way Innocence

First sentence: "Those individuals born on the Way of Innocence are here to drop the facade of their public persona in favor of a purer, unaffected approach to life, one where they express themselves as naturally and directly as possible."

Core Lesson: Trusting that there is an abundance and love life
Goal: Becoming more aligned with their own energies and more direct

Release: The fear of disapproval
Reward: The joy of answering only to themselves

Suggestion: Confront the fear of rejection. Be aware of how indirect you can be. Try to become more attuned to nature's rhythms. Temper imagination with practicality. Splash some color into your life.

Balance Point: Worldliness and Innocence

Recommended crystal: Angelitte

Folk born in this time period: Steven Spielberg, Mother Teresa, Audrey Hepburn

Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Bumping this one for anyone else who may want me to look them up.

Gingergirl

Just Arrived
Jun 21, 2021
Send me a private message on the forum here with your date of birth and I will reply on this thread with some information about your destiny from this book. (Your DOB will remain private)

You may have heard of the Secret Language of Birthdays already, however this is a different Secret Language book from the same authors, based on astrological profiling which I also find is very accurate, but different enough to be worth owning if you loved that other book. Below I am going to share with you my Destiny, based on what Gary Goldschneider & Joost Elffers have written.

I was born on August the 30th. The above is a more specific example of a much shorter profile found in the book, that also takes into consideration the birth year, so is specific for the exact year I was born. This info is pretty spot on. The extended profile based on the same calculations, covers around four pages.

Inside the back cover you can work out your destiny based on your date of birth.

View attachment 310
View attachment 312
View attachment 311
View attachment 314

As you can see, this book also specifies crystals which can be of an increased benefit.

View attachment 313

As I grow older, and return to such astrological profiles as this, I see more and more truth in them as my life develops further, and I change in personality and behavior. This information above is really spot on, but I have moved past a lot of what people would perceive as negative traits and attitudes, which I may have had, and the intensity of which could have been mild or extreme.

This information helps me, as it supports and provides answers as to why I am the way I am. While I know now that my life was planned out by me, and others who guided that process, when I am actually in this life it can be a comfort to get validation and confirmation around how it is progressing through astrology. Astrology is the back bone and foundation of life, and is a major part of the shift in consciousness in terms of where we are heading, and where we have been within the past cycles of the astrological ages.

Another way this information helps me is that that I can remind myself of the traits and behavior I should not let my self fall back into, or which I could further improve upon. As such information is a guide in itself towards helping me do better with what I do in life.

You can find this book on Amazon here.

Gingergirl

Just Arrived
Jun 21, 2021
Are you still doing this. I know my path, is Influence, but I've misplaced my book and would like the path about the following week.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Are you still doing this. I know my path, is Influence, but I've misplaced my book and would like the path about the following week.
I could be, but my book is packed away in a box as I recently moved. I will get it out sometime and get back to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)