The Return of the Light (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Each day I have to find and reconnect with my central core of knowing (heart, inner sense) and acceptance of the flow as I swim through the shoals of the sleepy. I cannot lift the shades from their eyes, any more than I can presume to know what passes, knowledge or confusion, through their minds. Their moment of raising their awareness is theirs alone to conduct. Perhaps fear fireworks is going to do it for them, or they may just come out of their slumber naturally and easily. Acceptance is two thirds of the journey.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Carl, I wish you were here to attend the Bitcoin meeting with me next week!
A return to the Bay Area would be too stressful for me bringing back not too pleasant memories at the end of my time there, no matter what kind of preparations I make (I even threw the "kitchen sink" of my esoteric knowledge at that time but the opposing forces were too many against one, me, and even though it was after I left that materialization of my efforts took shape, still my stress level would go way up my dear Moonseal). I even refused returning for a very short time to my previous firm when they got into a bind and asked me to return to help them -all expenses paid plus other stuff offered even. I'm happy just contacting my friends there using email but staying in the peace and relaxation of Texas (home).

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Yes. Where there is smoke a fire is creating it for sure. I smelled it and saw the smoke long time ago and my wife wanted really bad to get out of California before the nasty stuff would hit the fan (the "panic could send them right over the face of a cliff...." that Stargazer mentions above). I believe too that it may be too late for many people to avoid the panic because the disclosures, dramatic events, etc., are already taking place and their speed is starting to accelerate.
I'd love to move elsewhere myself, but for me I know the timing isn't quite right. Maybe in a couple of years. But for now, I think that's why many of us are supposed to be right in the middle of everything. If we can remain grounded, calm, and compassionate with those who are waking up, we can bring an incredible amount of stability to the process.

I also feel that many of us have faaaar more effect on the areas around us than we realize--at an unseen energetic level, I mean. Yes, of course, the actions we take and the effect we have on the people around us are readily apparent in physicality, (and there's no way I know of to prove it)but I feel strongly that there is an even greater effect than anything we can perceive with our five limited senses.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Regarding staying to help the new Earth/Terra vs. the mission's over, going home waves, is anyone here familiar with the Operation Terra messages? I found them early on in my big explosive phase of awakening, in early 2001, and felt a high resonance. Not with the part of staying to shepherd a new Earth, but in going home.

http://operationterra.com

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Regarding staying to help the new Earth/Terra vs. the mission's over, going home waves, is anyone here familiar with the Operation Terra messages? I found them early on in my big explosive phase of awakening, in early 2001, and felt a high resonance. Not with the part of staying to shepherd a new Earth, but in going home.

http://operationterra.com
I read through those a couple of years ago, but I resonated much more with staying here. I read quite a few materials that seemed to support "going home", including Gesanna's "Contact to Ascension"/Intergalactic Board of Council materials.

One of the things that occurred to me during that phase of discovery was that it just might serve "The Dark" well to convince as many Light Workers as possible that their mission was over and it was "time to go home". With a good many of the conscious, aware Light Workers tired and ready to go, it seemed like a pretty smart tactic to encourage that. The fewer Light Workers left here on the surface and in the physical, the less energetic resistance the Cabal and the The Posers That Were would face (and the more difficult things would be for an as yet "un-awakened" populace).

So me? I'm in it for the duration. I'm with Mama Gaia all the way and I'm not going ANYWHERE just yet.

:)

But I certainly don't judge anyone else who may feel their mission is different. All of us have different roles and every one of them is just as important as any other!

<3 <3 <3

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I was having a similar thought, that ascension must happen now or never since in 50 years so many good guys and girls will be home and may never return. Let's just say that some of them may have the chance to play more important roles by being elsewhere.

Also, there is the point of view that at some point starseeds have to step back and allow the locals to do what they collectively decide on what they want their planet to be like. It seems that some would choose it to be their home. This is not my case.

On top of that, I feel next to useless being here anyway.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Have you ever picked your way through boulders up a steep valley neck, through the terminus of a glacial moraine? Through irregular topography and the path becoming lost and then showing up again... Such is now, as we move through a new landscape, which offers views we have never seen before, and an ultimate reveal that we are not quite sure exists. The reality of multidimensionality is waiting with its multitude of depths, only missing the perceptional receptors in the human brains, which are trying, quite literally to evolve in time to begin to absorb and compute this new reality.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Every aspect is necessary for the experience of wholeness...and you are FAR from useless, Slayer! I've found your insights and ideas to be quite thought-provoking--as I'm sure have many others both here and elsewhere.

Whenever you feel that "next to useless feeling", why not try to use that as a reminder that you are really a unique and much-appreciated (even loved) aspect of All That Is? You are a single point of consciousness, witnessing, experiencing, and even creating this amazing life experience as it unfolds--just as we all are. You are us and we are you...we're just exploring and observing ourselves from countless and seemingly divergent points of view. :)

All are vital to this experience. Just as we might notice a missing pixel on our big screen TVs, our Higher, more expanded Consciousness would notice--and greatly miss our input. Without the viewpoint of each seemingly tiny pixel, our experience is much less. And imagine how disappointing this would be with even more missing pieces!

Not to mix metaphors, but it would be like working very hard to complete a very large and complex jigsaw puzzle--only to find that one of the pieces was missing!!

Know that you are loved...and greatly appreciated for what you are, exactly as you are!

:)

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Slayer I am so grateful you are here. You probably don't understand that but it's so.

Home is an interesting concept, isn't it? I mean, for someone who's traveled a lot as a kid, like an army brat for example, home has a much different feeling than it does to the kid who grew up riding bikes with friends on familiar streets that they later hung out on smoking cigarettes or whatever. I never felt like I fit in for a lot of reasons — much younger than my brothers and cousins, spent most of my time in the forest wandering in trees and streams. So my world was kind of without limits. And that holographically echoes what I know is my experience outside of this lifetime... an explorer, diving into reality. I know that's what I'm returning to. And others are holographically echoing other external realities, too, and will fulfill what lifetimes have prepared the way for.

Go forth, whatever the way it is your soul beckons. All roads eventually lead to the light.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
This expression is perhaps the verbalization of the frustration we all feel during our "dark nights of the soul" when we realize that after all our efforts towards materialization of a better world the mess is still there and getting even worst.
But after a bit of rest we dust ourselves off and get back into the fray pushing towards the creation of a much evolved world.

K

KarlaSM

Many years ago I met a wonderful healer, who unfortunately became too sick physically, probably like how I currently find myself. It was too shocking for me to know that she left the physical plane because she gave strength to a lot of people before she could no longer cope with pain. She did not really want to be here. Back then I could not understand why someone like her left so soon, if she had dreams of what she wanted to do here to help build New Earth.

It took me a while to understand why she left.

I think that I cannot judge anyone for not wanting to be here. I used to be very optimistic about the future, thinking about this whole New Earth thing, something that currently I do not believe in anymore seeing the situation of a lot of people who sought a better future and who could not participate in it and places like the one I live in and knowing it is impossible to move to a better place for lots of reasons. I wanted to meet a lot of people and create something beautiful. But over the years, for many reasons, life became disappointing enough and many of those people brought too much disappointment.

Now that I open up to the real feelings that caused the physical disease, I realize I really have no desire to be here, but I do not want to be in other realms either, or in other planets. To realize who some close soulmates are, the reality we lived for lifetimes and the current situation was devastating enough.

So my conclusion is that Home is just a feeling, an idea, something that we can build up, either here in physical or in non-physical. Some people have it less hard, and even without a spiritual approach to life, they manage to be happy, in a solid family, where there was always a welcoming place for them, unlike how it was for many of us.

Life here on Earth is too harsh for many of us, since we are born a path of suffering is paved, and it can take its toll. I know I sound very pessimistic but that is how I realize I feel now. I find this community very loving, and spending time drawing helps, but other than that, I no longer have any motivation, dream, desire, hope or expectation.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
KarlaSM my sister... why do I call you this and it feels so normal, other than I have known you and love you? I'm so tired too, and have done with expectation. I watch and wait and accept each day's challenge as if it were the only reality, because really it is. Everything else is window dressing. I wish you free from pain, all of us free from the pain that keeps us from totality of expression, but I think, in retrospect, that most of us do pretty well in spite of what we are carrying to have a fairly impressive impact on the world. Anyway, that's what I've witnessed of you, and I know I am not alone in that. Sometimes we have nothing else but to inspire each other, and that's really a far cry from nothing.

What I really, really want is a long back rub. Followed by a foot massage, with aromatic oils. And a long sleep on a supremely comfortable, warm bed, in a quiet, safe place, and soft slippers waiting for me when I wake up. After a long sleep. Sleep is really high on my list. And healing stuff. Then the party can start. I really don't care where all this happens. :cool:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Many years ago I met a wonderful healer, who unfortunately became too sick physically, probably like how I currently find myself. It was too shocking for me to know that she left the physical plane because she gave strength to a lot of people before she could no longer cope with pain. She did not really want to be here. Back then I could not understand why someone like her left so soon, if she had dreams of what she wanted to do here to help build New Earth.

It took me a while to understand why she left.

I think that I cannot judge anyone for not wanting to be here. I used to be very optimistic about the future, thinking about this whole New Earth thing, something that currently I do not believe in anymore seeing the situation of a lot of people who sought a better future and who could not participate in it and places like the one I live in and knowing it is impossible to move to a better place for lots of reasons. I wanted to meet a lot of people and create something beautiful. But over the years, for many reasons, life became disappointing enough and many of those people brought too much disappointment.

Now that I open up to the real feelings that caused the physical disease, I realize I really have no desire to be here, but I do not want to be in other realms either, or in other planets. To realize who some close soulmates are, the reality we lived for lifetimes and the current situation was devastating enough.

So my conclusion is that Home is just a feeling, an idea, something that we can build up, either here in physical or in non-physical. Some people have it less hard, and even without a spiritual approach to life, they manage to be happy, in a solid family, where there was always a welcoming place for them, unlike how it was for many of us.

Life here on Earth is too harsh for many of us, since we are born a path of suffering is paved, and it can take its toll. I know I sound very pessimistic but that is how I realize I feel now. I find this community very loving, and spending time drawing helps, but other than that, I no longer have any motivation, dream, desire, hope or expectation.
Bless your heart Karla, I'm so sorry you feel this way. There is a saying. 'Let go and let god '. that is all we can do sometimes. I haven't any great words of wisdom, just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts. Sending you lots of love and hugs darling<3<3<3<3

K

KarlaSM

It actually helped to express this, tears flow lol. At least it is really much easier now to let them out. Deep soul bonds are easy to recognize Maryann and I know for sure we have walked together many paths as soul sisters. You and others have inspired me, and one that I am also very grateful towards is Slayer. I do not want for anyone to suffer either. I guess that this year is another difficult one for the world. Who would not feel impotence to see this mess.

Dear June no worries. I don't know why but it actually feels better to get in touch with these feelings and let them flow. It makes me wonder how many times I was trying so hard to be optimistic during the last years while others around me felt very bad wanting to go somewhere else. Admitting a sense of defeat is good as long as it can be cried out. Some other day might be different. It was very hard to stick to a certain vision and not seeing others feel the same way, and now I really see with clearer eyes why. A lot of people really have it tough.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
And yet, we must all remember that it is darker just before dawn. Maybe, just maybe, something still may turn up suddenly, the lights will come on and we will truly "see" after all. Where knowledge ends, faith begins, so I choose to believe it will be so my internet family.

OP
Moonseal

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
Pretty much every single person I have interacted with on this forum seems incredibly evolved. I haven't really encountered that anywhere else around the www. On that note, I believe that we are all like time release capsules and we definitely know when it is our time to pop and when it is our exit point.

I was very excited about doing the Sandra Walter ascension course and was getting a lot out of it. Earlier in the month, I was somewhere in the middle, getting to the part where I had cleared a lot of residue, had minimized lower vibration foods and was activating my torus fields. You all know that I work in emergency services, but I was still able to ground that energy on my weekends. Anyway, I went away for my annual hermit journey, had my yearly channeling session with the entity Michael and got very clear that I am not to "ascend" but am to actually dive deeper into density. My journey is about bringing spirit down into 3D, lower into a cellular level. It was suggested that I read a book called "The Mind of the Cells". It is very flowery, descriptive and difficult to read, but I am determined to get through it.

Edit: I accidentally hit enter but just want to add: I very much believe that some light workers are here to absorb and ground difficult or stray energies. This is a very honorable and noble mission and I have deep respect for those of you doing that.

K

KarlaSM

I understand what you say my friends, however I think it is important to mention that some of us are not lightworkers. I have never identified myself as one and will never be one for lots of reasons. I just do not resonate at all with the lightworker path and I was told by HS I am not one. I respect that path very much though and all its challenges.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Oops, I really did not mean to cause all that flood of love you sent my way, so thank you very much.

Stargazer , I know that on the level of the soul I am not worthless, I just meant this incarnation and how it refers to helping others (I know the importance of it when it comes to my own soul integration). I believe it comes from the awareness of being more useful in other times and in both of the cases I was wielding a sword.

Maryann , you are right, I don't quite understand why you would be happy for me being here at this time. I can certainly say that I wouldn't have been able to make the leaps of remembering who I am on a soul level. There are some things I just couldn't achieve without your help. I believe that KarlaSM made her way into the hearts of the people we hold dear and that happened in another time. I am sure it is a very interesting and touching story, probably even a but funny as seen from the perspective of humans who revere laughing. However, I still don't know it. I just have this vision of a universe where there is no darkness left. Some of it has vanished, most of it has been integrated into the definition of light, and this is the achievement of many, but one of the fundamental ingredients of that heavenly soup is the work done by souls enriched by the experiences she's had.

Blessings to you all!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I have dream/vision/astral work sequences, and one of them is rounding up people so they can move on. In western parlance, I am riding drag (wrangler at the back of the herd who rounds up strays).

The most recent one was a couple of weeks ago. I was called in to help someone move people out of a serious situation. Some were bat-shit crazy, others were confused, and others intended to stay. In the last seven years, I've learned to focus on the confused ones because I cannot help the others.

One of the most interesting times was when ribbons of light appeared a few feet above the ground all around the world, and people got on them. They moved like an automated sidewalk. I was calling to the unsure ones to hop on and hauled a bunch of them on by their shirt collars.

For those who are staying on - my eternal thanks because some friends and family have made the decision to stay.

Moonseal and Carl - I laughed too, thinking of myself as a fizzy or spinner fire works - once started, cannot be stopped.

K

KarlaSM

I hope my comment above did not sound bad in some way. For example in this site, I feel people have already transcended in general the concept of lightwork. In its standard definition, there are some specific functions described in such category and the kind of soul mission many of us have and had does not fit into those functions described and the kind of philosophy. The level of the people in here is more oriented towards polarity integration and more openness.

I really love that part of the spiritual work of many of guiding lost souls to a better station in the non physical.

K

KarlaSM

Never. :)

A soul can get lost for a long time, but through soul retrieval can go back to its divinity. They can die very shattered, but there is always a piece of soul that can reincarnate in physical and then recover its pieces, or it can happen in non-physical. <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)