The Reason People Have Been Angry About Religion (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
that’s why evil is live spelled backwards
In my language the verb 'live' (and also the noun 'life' being the same word in German) spelled backwards results in the word for 'fog / mist / haze'.

leben / Leben = Nebel

O.o:D;)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
In my language the verb 'live' (and also the noun 'life' being the same word in German) spelled backwards results in the word for 'fog / mist / haze'.

leben / Leben = Nebel

O.o:D;)
Hmmmm. From an esoteric or metaphysical standpoint, that makes a great deal of sense!

Reactions: Anaeika and Sinera

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
The answer to the question why people are upset about religion has to do much with perception depending the spiritual, emotional and educational level of the individuals. Many are upset because they perceive religion as a "tool" used for controlling the masses to the benefit of the people in power; others about their representatives that don't practice what they preach; others when they see all kinds of injustices being done at all levels when the representatives of the different religions remain silent, condone such practices, profit from them, etc.; others are upset because they see many perpetrators of hideous things always get away with them while just, honest, spiritually advance people go through hell. Have run into many people expressing those thoughts and similar others in my life.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i avoided as much church as possible by knowing that not all is right, so i m not a specific practioner of whatever but a practioner of the truth behind

liewen = neweil

lol at a letter just the pronounciation is also fog

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
luxemburghish at home, the administations are not so easy there it must be french

yes the term is correct but it s not the dialect of my corner of the country more the north

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)