The Navel & Essential Oil: Healing/Health Suggestions (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm not sure of the source but here's some great information about essential oils and the navel (aka: The Belly button).

122003223_10164199081655057_9049121528928316958_n.jpg

Do you know about the health benefits of applying different oils in and/or around the belly button?

According to science, the first part created after conception is the navel. After it is created, it joins the mother's placenta through the umbilical cord. All our veins are connected to our navel, which makes it the focal point of our body. The belly button is life itself!

The "Pechoti" is behind the navel, which has more than 72,000 veins. The total amount of blood vessels we have in our body is equal to double the circumference of the earth.

We knew that to lower the temperature to the babies, we put a cotton swab with alcohol in the navel, now we know that with oil, it's better.

Applying oil in the navel heals the dryness of the eyes, poor view, the pancreas, the heels, and chapped lips, keeps the face bright, the hair healthier, for knee pain, the chills, lethargy, pain in the joints and dry skin.

Apply neem oil in your belly button to get rid of stubborn pimples and acne.

Apply almond oil in your belly button to help achieve a glowing face.

Apply Mustard Oil in your belly button to get rid of dry, chapped lips. This will also keep your intestines moving to remove harmful bacteria but keep the good. It can function as a mild detox.

Apply olive oil or coconut oil to improve your fertility.

☝ Keep alcohol dipped cotton on your belly button to cure a cold, flu and a runny nose. When a baby has stomach pain, put a few drops directly in the navel and massage around the naval for a few minutes — the pain is cured. Oil works the same way.

Keep a brandy soaked cotton ball on your belly button to ease menstrual pain and cramps.

Sesame pil is used for all types of joint pains. It is also known to strengthen bones. Many parents use in their children every night at bedtime.

Use an equal amount of mustard oil and ginger oil for upset stomachs, bloating, nausea and digestive problems.

Using warm ghee improves blood flow to the nervous system and also enhances the immunity system. It cures constipation and builds a strong digestive system. It gives relief from joint pain.

Thyme oil is anti-spasmodic, it helps relax your arteries and veins, lowering blood pressure and stress to your heart. It may also help strengthen and tone your heart muscles.

As a diuretic, thyme oil may help your body to remove excess water, salt and toxins from your body, helping with weight, blood pressure, digestion, and more.

Thyme oil is an expectorant, which means it can help remove mucus from your airways and lungs. Thyme oil is approved by Germany’s Commission E (scientific advisory board) in the treatment of bronchitis, whooping cough, and upper respiratory inflammation.

Remember, thyme oil is a powerful compound and should not be used directly on your skin, as this can cause sensitization and irritation. It must first be diluted with a carrier oil (like olive oil, coconut oil, or almond oil). Thymus vulgaris essential oil (100% pure therapeutic grade) is what you look for.

For knee pain: At night before bed, put 3 drops of Castor oil in your navel and spread it 1 and a half inches around your navel.

For tremors, lethargy pain, paint relief in your joints, and for dry skin: At night before bed, put 3 drops of mustard oil in your navel and spread it 1 and a half inches around the area.

Your belly button can detect which veins have dried up and by putting oil in/and around the navel, those nerves open them.

You can keep a small drip jar with the oil required next to your bed and place a few drops in your navel before going to sleep.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My own navel has seen a number of oils in various combinations over the years, though the above information seems to be for more immediate relief than what I'd focused on and has lots of great ideas.

I second the tip to make sure not to use the harsher oils directly. This can cause a breakdown in the skin barrier which can lead to infection. It's easy to avoid too; just dilute the oil appropriately. If not sure, ask about a given oil as some can be quite strong.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's a book I refer to often with client's and when I'm providing health advice to students and people seeking spiritual guidance and so on, on essential oil use. It's written by doctors but isn't credited with them because of laws around natural health in the country of publication (USA).

I've also included an example of one section, but there's quite the variety of information.

IMG_20201019_184608.jpgIMG_20201020_114321.jpgIMG_20201019_184602.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)