The Moderators Helping Consciousness on Earth (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Last night I thought about choosing a sabian symbol for each of the moderators with the following image and intention in mind:

I saw the Earth and a crowd of people. I thought of how the individual is helping to influence and help folk and life on the planet. I held that image for 15-30 seconds before clicking.​
So to interpret these, I'm looking at the positive traits, as this is about helping, not about a personalised take on any current situation as the symbols always includes both sides.

Linda

1661147065761.png

This is an easier one to interpret. I think we all understand this one of Linda's.

Laron

1661147071706.png

So I take the above as me placing a rug, or in this case creating a space for others who need guidance that are quite new to the spiritual journey — I provide security and care for the young energies.

Hailstones Melt

1661147080065.png

Something others may miss — I think of HM as someone who points out what we miss, those important messages we should hear. 'Picking up on things' and helping to express those messages that don't make sense. I think the key here is the hidden choir singing during the passage of folk on the spiritual path.

Lila

1661147238218.png

My take is that Lila is good at finding those imbalances in others and then helping them to correct them, with that gift of empathy.

Pod

1661147330305.png

This seems to mean that with Pod's background she's been able to still save the day by helping others in a selfless way. She can defy gravity and pull of miracles.

Maryann

1661147416130.png

Maryann's work has inspired many and she has created much for others to experience. Such things can stand the test of time.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks! Loved them all. Very apt.

A clairaudient msg I got yesterday (and have had insistently for a few days) was Liposomal. I decided to stop mucking around and went to my cupboard and found the very thing. Stops inflammation by spraying (tumeric) under your tongue for 5 seconds once per day.

Reactions: June and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)