The meaning of Time Synchronicities (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Pod, a quick one for you. I love to do the Chaldean numerology in my head (nothing too serious, just quickly add up the numbers of the date as I am catching a bus, whatever). I had a Chaldean life (first noticed it in history studies as a child) and later on got a visual of that man - rasta hair braids, messy beard, beads on beard, the kind of smile that's hiding more than it tells.... I do think the Chaldeans, white ziggurat and all that were highly interwoven with the Big Brother down the road in Ur and Sumer (Annunaki overlords). Have you got any info on this subject?
No, nothing at all! Fascinating Melt. I only know that at a vulnerable time I happened on Linda Goodman's Star Signs book and loved the numerology section. In fact it was amazing what transpired out of that. Never thought to investigate the Chaldeans, but now you mention it. .....might be worth a gander. Though I have to say I simply cottoned on to that numerology system as a way to communicate with LIFE energies, The Universe, whatever you wish to call it. Perhaps many of us have lived lives as Chaldeans hence our connection to the numerology.

Your past life sounds interesting, it is going to be a wet weekend here in Scotland and so this is something I could investigate. After the jam making!

Reactions: Stargazer

Don Hicks

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 19, 2017
Virginia
www.facebook.com
How many people see repetitious numbers and, if you see them, what do you see? I thought it might be interesting if we compared notes to see if there is any particular pattern (?)

I see repetitive numbers "repetitive" times daily ( :) ) and have been doing so for nearly a year. You never know what they might be from day-to-day. It might be 21 in the morning hours, 444 mid-day, and 606 or 5555 that evening.

For the last three days everything has been ending with "33". The first day I saw 233 and 333, the second day was 1033 and 733. Today I'm back to 233, then 833.

Anyone seeing anything similar?

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Sure, I can't remember when it started for me, I think in the 1990's. I think of them as synchronous numbers (I also do number plates). I don't bother too much with the meaning any more. It feels like when the Zen Master moves around his meditating disciples, and taps one or the other on the head with a stick. Just to keep them aligned and on task.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Reactions: Don Hicks
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I actually had an interesting experience with repetitive numbers last night. I had gone to bed and was mulling over something that hadn't gone very well for me during the day. In my usual meditation right before falling asleep, I figured the solution to the issue was beyond my own "3D" capabilities at the present moment, so I released the conundrum to my "Higher Self". I expressed my trust that everything would eventually work out for the highest good and went to sleep in a state of peaceful gratitude.

When I awakened suddenly from a dream (the details of which I don't recall) several hours later, I immediately thought of my issue and felt prompted to look at the clock. I thought how great it would be if the time was 11:11--and if that was the case, I'd take it as a sign that Source/Universe was saying, "don't worry...we've got this!"

Well, it wasn't quite what I expected, but the message was definitely the same.

The clock read: 01:01!

I finally took it that the message was that, while things may not always turn out EXACTLY as we might want them to, they'll eventually turn out to be for our highest good and we're not alone. And oh, yeah, we've definitely got this!

So it turns out that wasn't quite the end of the story.

I awoke a couple of hours later from a deep sleep and chuckled again as I looked at the time.

It was 03:03.

Seriously...what are the odds? Coincidence, or just Divine Timing?

Oh. And as I was typing this, I looked down at my clock on the computer. 11:55 am.

Wow...

O.o:D :eek: o_O :nail

Reactions: Kristiina and Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
What do you take away from that, Sinera?

To me, those numbers mean "follow you heart over the upcoming weeks, and don't worry, there are angels and ascended Masters with you to support and guide you as you progress on your spiritual path."
It's more specific in my case. 333 is the number that has also a meaning in Reconnective Healing. It's a sign given that I am on the right path to my practice.
Today I had via e-mail my first potential client contact request (for a session in June) although it is a bit too early because the practice is not yet re-opened (maybe 1st July, fingers crossed). My e-mail address which this lady used was not deleted on a web page of a not yet re-activated or updated practitioner list entry of mine. Happened for a reason, it's a sign too.

Don Hicks

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 19, 2017
Virginia
www.facebook.com
The clock read: 01:01!

I finally took it that the message was that, while things may not always turn out EXACTLY as we might want them to, they'll eventually turn out to be for our highest good and we're not alone. And oh, yeah, we've definitely got this!

So it turns out that wasn't quite the end of the story.

I awoke a couple of hours later from a deep sleep and chuckled again as I looked at the time.

It was 03:03.

Seriously...what are the odds? Coincidence, or just Divine Timing?

Oh. And as I was typing this, I looked down at my clock on the computer. 11:55 am.

Wow...

O.o:D :eek: o_O :nail

This is exactly how it works for me too. I ask (thank) the Universe for continually sending me signs and providing guidance, and "poof!", there they come. And when I think... "eh, that might have been a fluke" or "maybe I'm seeing what I want to see", here comes an 03:03 or such for confirmation.

One day last week just such a happening occurred. I was walking the trails in my woods, headed toward a meditation spot to meditate over a specific issue. I had walked perhaps half a mile when suddenly, for absolutely no apparent reason, my phone fell from it's secure clip on my waist and landed face up, with a big fat "3:33" on the display.

11:55? To me that would be new beginnings with changes for the better. :)

Don Hicks

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 19, 2017
Virginia
www.facebook.com
Today I had via e-mail my first potential client contact request (for a session in June) although it is a bit too early because the practice is not yet re-opened (maybe 1st July, fingers crossed). My e-mail address which this lady used was not deleted on a web page of a not yet re-activated or updated practitioner list entry of mine. Happened for a reason, it's a sign too.
That definitely has all the earmarks of being an approving nod from the Universe. :) Good for you Sinera. :)

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Hi, for the last month or so I have been seeing 3:33 and 11:11 a lot when I look at the clock here there and everywhere! I was told in my spirit that it was Angel protection. I have had my Guardian Angel help me many times along with my Soul Self but it seems to be imperative to search this out for some reason and I am not even sure why for that. I searched here before I posted this thread but didn't find anything on the 3's and how they connect to Angels and I would like to know which one. I looked also on the net but came up with places to go that wanted money for info! Those I am not sure about!
I am hoping someone will understand and feel what I am saying so I can get an avenue to travel and search it, if that is in fact what I am supposed to do. I haven't really studied much about the Angel realm, I know of them and who is who but not to the extent of walking with them and talking with them.
Thanks for any and all info!
Many blessings!

Reactions: June

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Thank you Lila, looks like a wealth of info at that website for sure! I will check it out! I have read through all the posts here and it seems
a lot of people are experiencing this number phenomena, there has got to be a connection somehow. Maybe we have raised our vibration enough that we are able to see and are in a time warp of some kind. Hopefully one day one of us will hear the reason from our Higher Self or Guardian Angel maybe. Wonder if there are any QHHT sessions anywhere out there that speak of it! I will start looking.....

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It's a collective shadow side. Someone had to bring awareness of it. I myself have been aware in this life of a remembered urge in a past life of using knives or blades to hurt and harm others. When I have felt fear just from their presence in a knife block at home in my kitchen, I have passed the awareness through my heart and cleansed the fear, by reminding myself that the knives themselves are harmless. It is intent, and mutated desire born of frustration and spiritual sleep that drives one to act on harmful urges. It is something I have had to revisit a number of times because the memory of the urge is quite strong. Do not misunderstand - it is not an urge here, now to use a knife to hurt someone. It is remembering that once I had a life where this urge took over.

Being familiar with your shadow side and being accepting and forgiving of it is in fact the only way to diminish harmful or aggressive impulses which otherwise could take on a life of their own, if emotion is not tamed by stillness, and erupts in a flash of heat so sudden that sanity departs for even a moment. I am sure this is how all the spontaneous crime happens. Which is why I am not a fan of guns, swords hanging on walls, or any implement which could be actively used by an embodied consciousness who has temporarily lost control.

My own daughter this year took a knife and stabbed our metal kitchen bin so many times the knife was folded over in half and the bin was in flattened pieces. She was touched by an anger so severe that this was her outlet. I was hiding in my locked bedroom, and I am glad that her sanity did not entirely leave in those moments - she chose to harm an inanimate object instead. So I know what I am talking about!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
It is remembering that once I had a life where this urge took over.
Only once Melt?

I recall clearly a lifetime where I was an assistant executioner in a hot country. My job was to hone the swords so they could cut cleanly, and position the lines of men so that their heads were at a certain angle, ready for my boss, the Master Executioner.

I remembered very well that my only ambition in that life was to be the best ever executioner. There was honour in it.

I understand the polarity of the angel image (Love, spirituality) and the knives (death, destruction) the government of this country is never going to allow such a thing to be on display. They like to pretend they are caring and compassionate but only this week we have learned that British companies have amassed over £6 billion in profits from selling arms to Saudi Arabia.

I am sick of it. Utterly sick of the rampant greed, the self serving interests of this government and their cronies who care not one jot for the people, but trade to kill innocents in Yemen and Syria.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)