Article THE HADES MOON PENUMBRAL ECLIPSE APPROACHES WITH ALL ITS IN DEPTH , PAIN AND ILLUMINATION OF TRANSFORMATION, DEATH AND REBIRTH (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
2Laron_Vincent_Van_Gogh_ins.png

We are getting near to the Lunar eclipse in Scorpio at 14 58 so basically its 15 degrees, mid sign.

Any Full Moon in Scorpio has a Hades Moon effect. A Hades Moon can be Moon in Scorpio or Moon in 8th or Pluto aspects to the Moon. The hard aspects or this Full Moon each year have a strong Persephone /Demeter legend type effect, so its good to read up about this to understand there are times in life when this knowledge is helpful..
Judith Hall wrote a whole book about the Hades moon as there is so much to know about it, the positives and negatives but mainly the total depth of it.

So of course an eclipse is going to add some more oomph to this powerful influence that comes into our lives now and again.

Many of you would have noticed the amount of deaths in these last weeks , not just the old folk who have lived full lives but also some very young we never expected to die, or the stories they carried of which we knew nothing as it was hidden , a very Scorpio effect. So there is a lot of revealing and rebirth happening at this time and being an empath since as long as I can remember, I feel it all, some with joy and some with great sorrow at this time. I feel the shadow of it and the light behind it shining on all of us and I remember the reason we came here to this planet, the beauty and the soul wrenching depth of experience that can tear at our soul and which has no words to express so we stay silent and process when and where we can, and being 3 dimensional beings on outer levels we carry on our daily routine as best we can for the most part.

But still we opt out now and again as we need to, just to replenish energies to regain strength and help impart the same to others.

We are in a powerful time and I keep mentioning transformation which I keep reminding myself over and over again is why we are feeling so much “MORE” of what is our usual earth experience and some are struggling. Our energies are being elevated by unseen forces so we are moving up at least one dimension to prepare us for more due to this New Age to come and some will leave to help “up there”.

Some very beautiful people are leaving this planet so we remaining have to become what they were and more as we are all shining lights of energy inside a body made of the dense earth elements that shape us as humans.

Transformation can be painful. It can be illuminating too so this is why we must not forget to celebrate all of who we are when we remember to…

The Moon will move into Scorpio in about 24 hours to get ready for the penumbral eclipse which will be on the 5th May in most countries except my side of the world, NZ and Aust time on the early morning of the 6th. It is 5 30 AM NZ time so if I get myself out of bed I could see it.

Its about Taurus as much as Scorpio of course and this eclipse will be a great turning point probably with a couple of dramatic surprises for a lot of us in the days ahead if we haven’t had it already. The last few days have already brought this to me along with the rebirth and transformation energy for me and mine . The process is still under way in fact.

This is touching us to our very core and if some are not aware of whats happening they may remember this time later and understand what they are not quite "getting it" now. Its not always so obvious but to some it’s a reality check of great proportions that they had not realised what was really going on, especially on the hidden levels that our human selves tend to bury away in denial for our own reasons and in our own ways as humans tend to seek comfort in the routines of life, which is mostly a good thing.
Eclipses tend to open up hidden worlds so we suddenly see new realities with startled eyes.The effect is usually before the actual event, sometimes during.

But first tomorrow OOB Venus will conjunct Asbolus at around 26 degrees Gemini..and this time I will stick with the “bird’ meaning as Asbolus was a being who could predict the future through the movement of birds and Gemini is an air sign so look to signs from nature and beautiful flying creatures as I know spirit can come to us through birds .Often when someone dies they will appear to us in this form…

Asbolus also can go beyond the normal boundaries and trigger very strong transformations and deep changes in consciousness.
He can take us to the bottom of a pit where we may have to wait for the kindness of strangers to help us out. “The camp of human kindness”.
Venus of course softens the more dire effects of Asbolus.

Venus is also with Kaali which is the strongest of feminine power, however that female may want to wield it and sometimes it can be fearsome.

Venus will square Neptune which means so do the above mentioned asteroids. This adds the other dimensional influence that is so prevalent at present. I have had the most unusual dreams, some predictive in the last few days. There are messages everywhere from spirit with this aspect so tune in to your dreams also, write everything down so you don’t forget as spirit is able to reach us more easily at this auspicious times of eclipses.

The last degrees of a sign are very strong in effect , even 26, so planets or points in Gemini or Pisces at this degree are a focus point and their meanings with this transit, houses too.

And last of the Venus aspects tomorrow is a sextile to Jupiter in Aries just to give us that energy boost we need and can work with in the positive of ways. We need a bit of fire for sure and Jupiter can give that freely while in Aries, no hesitation.

The aspect itself does speak of celebration of a positive sort to lighten the deeper influences we are processing at this time.

The eclipse day has Mercury Rx conjunct Vesta at 8 degrees Taurus which will be helping us to find the strength we need from our core of divinity within, for any personal transformation we are working with. The Rx helps us bring what is needed back from our past so we understand what we weren’t ready to before.

Although these eclipses do wake us up, everything is in the hands of our own free will as well as the divine plan that is unravelling around us and somehow it all manages to synchronise together as it is meant to as we move along this stream of consciousness we call time.

• Thank you!
Reactions: DebM

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So much here. Great to have some guidelines as to what to look out for. Thank you, as always.

this time I will stick with the “bird’ meaning as Asbolus was a being who could predict the future through the movement of birds and Gemini is an air sign so look to signs from nature and beautiful flying creatures as I know spirit can come to us through birds
For me so far; an eagle which flew over me and a white crane which I saw dipping its wing to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)