The frightening evidence of Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Kruger (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I have been reading the evidence of Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Kruger, a Cell Biologist with over 20 years’ experience in molecular medicine working at the Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine.

It is frightening and I feel stunned and appalled. There are so many issues with what she says but three of them struck me hardest so I will paste the three sections here and then invite people to read all of her evidence for themselves.

"During the clinical phase they only needed small volumes of vaccine, they were able to use very expensive techniques that delivered highly purified end products. Now that they have entered mass production, that is no longer possible, they have had to switch to lower-cost processes "

"So to summarise, the vaccine has a positive effect, but the criticism is that there is no positive correlation between the different vaccine doses, i.e., we see the same effect at 10, 20 and 30 micrograms. Despite this they want to use 30 micrograms as the vaccine dose. Although 30 micrograms has many more side effects than 10 micrograms. The benefits are the same, but the risk is different. This is not scientifically justifiable"
(but it increases profits)

"And above all – this is particularly important – the cationic lipid, it is cationic, i.e. it has a positive charge. And that is very very toxic, we have known that for over 20 years .........

Dr. H: Exactly, and intentionally one has to say as a lawyer, in July 2020 EU legislation was changed: EU legislation on GMOs was declared inapplicable to the vaccines. That’s when this monstrosity began, from a legal perspective. We will be addressing this with a plea for annulment. This is opening up a horrendous abyss – unbelievable.

VF: This stuff, when it appears in the sewage works, and if it were not filtered out – If I drank this stuff from the laboratory: would that cause a problem? If I drink these lipids? Are there investigations on that, if it gets into the water supply, or I drink a little from a glass, what would happen?

VSK: I can only say that if we excrete the PEGylated lipid and if it is not filtered out and one drank it, i.e., assuming it doesn’t get degraded naturally in some other way, it would continue to exist in the drinking water (and I don’t know that for certain), then you would have a problem if you had an allergy to it.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I have been reading the evidence of Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Kruger, a Cell Biologist with over 20 years’ experience in molecular medicine working at the Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine.

It is frightening and I feel stunned and appalled. There are so many issues with what she says but three of them struck me hardest so I will paste the three sections here and then invite people to read all of her evidence for themselves.

"During the clinical phase they only needed small volumes of vaccine, they were able to use very expensive techniques that delivered highly purified end products. Now that they have entered mass production, that is no longer possible, they have had to switch to lower-cost processes "

"So to summarise, the vaccine has a positive effect, but the criticism is that there is no positive correlation between the different vaccine doses, i.e., we see the same effect at 10, 20 and 30 micrograms. Despite this they want to use 30 micrograms as the vaccine dose. Although 30 micrograms has many more side effects than 10 micrograms. The benefits are the same, but the risk is different. This is not scientifically justifiable"
(but it increases profits)

"And above all – this is particularly important – the cationic lipid, it is cationic, i.e. it has a positive charge. And that is very very toxic, we have known that for over 20 years .........

Dr. H: Exactly, and intentionally one has to say as a lawyer, in July 2020 EU legislation was changed: EU legislation on GMOs was declared inapplicable to the vaccines. That’s when this monstrosity began, from a legal perspective. We will be addressing this with a plea for annulment. This is opening up a horrendous abyss – unbelievable.

VF: This stuff, when it appears in the sewage works, and if it were not filtered out – If I drank this stuff from the laboratory: would that cause a problem? If I drink these lipids? Are there investigations on that, if it gets into the water supply, or I drink a little from a glass, what would happen?

VSK: I can only say that if we excrete the PEGylated lipid and if it is not filtered out and one drank it, i.e., assuming it doesn’t get degraded naturally in some other way, it would continue to exist in the drinking water (and I don’t know that for certain), then you would have a problem if you had an allergy to it.

OMG that is really quite the hearing. Definetly makes a good argument to share for low immunitey family/friends to consider not getting the second shot. Mary of mother of God. Thanks great read.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Could the positive charge induce a cytokine storm? I wonder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)