The Event is very close now...10 - 9 - 8 - (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've noticed a few unusual things relating to the weather here in Northern California...the skies have been really, REALLY clear (a nice, deep, CLEAN blue) for the first extended time (several months now) in years. I've seen a very few chemtrails present, but FAR less than usual--and they're disappearing much more quickly than usual too. I've also been surprised to see actual CONTRAILS (condensation trails) here and there again. Since these are actual CONtrails, they're very short and disappear very quickly. Also, the temperatures lately have been PERFECT...mid '70's--and the sunlight hasn't seemed nearly as harsh and hot as it did just weeks ago.

I wonder if the extra incoming water that Clif High mentioned has been helping clear the atmosphere and keep temperatures in the mild area?

With all the "Deep State" focus on political survival (not to mention their defunding, trafficking interruptions, and other distractions), it seems they're not able to continue their usual operations. Seems like a WONDERFUL opportunity for Mother Gaia/Nature/Earth to re-balance herself after all the insane manipulation. :)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Anyone seen this topic on "strange" lights?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6080297/Mysterious-ribbons-light-dubbed-Steve-not-auroras-scientists-say.html

I was surprised it was mentioned on MSM.

I'd say it has to do with earth's gradual dimensional shift, as it looks like Birkeland currents.
Yes, they seem to me, too, to resemble Birkeland currents.

Another thing I love about this is that the Steve phenomenon was 'discovered', described, recorded (on film) and publicized by 'amateurs' (i.e. observant people connected to the world around them, though not necessarily possessing the 'appropriate' degree with which to claim scientific credit).
Then, the scientific community picked up the name 'Steve' as a 'backronym' (i.e. an acronym that was brought in 'through the back door' of the scientific papers after already being in use in the general community). Steve has now formally become a backronym meaning "Strong Thermal Emission Velocity Enhancement". Or just "Steve" for short.

I hope we have a lot more of this type of observational exploration, as many eyes can only enhance the ability of scientists to do what they do well, i.e. getting into the nitty gritty of explaining why these things happen (e.g. Is Steve made from charged particles in the upper atmosphere? We'll measure for it and test out that theory).
And the 'amateurs' can become very skilled at something they love.
And the rest of us can learn a whole lot of cool stuff! A win-win-win<3O.o:D

It seems we are doing so as our ability to communicate whatever inspires is with ease increases.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I've noticed a few unusual things relating to the weather here in Northern California...the skies have been really, REALLY clear (a nice, deep, CLEAN blue) for the first extended time (several months now) in years. I've seen a very few chemtrails present, but FAR less than usual--and they're disappearing much more quickly than usual too. I've also been surprised to see actual CONTRAILS (condensation trails) here and there again. Since these are actual CONtrails, they're very short and disappear very quickly. Also, the temperatures lately have been PERFECT...mid '70's--and the sunlight hasn't seemed nearly as harsh and hot as it did just weeks ago.

I wonder if the extra incoming water that Clif High mentioned has been helping clear the atmosphere and keep temperatures in the mild area?

With all the "Deep State" focus on political survival (not to mention their defunding, trafficking interruptions, and other distractions), it seems they're not able to continue their usual operations. Seems like a WONDERFUL opportunity for Mother Gaia/Nature/Earth to re-balance herself after all the insane manipulation. :)
only too true it cooled well down but normal for the "schueberfouer" beginning it must be jinxed, everytime i see again chemtrails i think nice try deep state but pityful

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Oh you are so right Lotos, it is boring in 3d.

I can answer only for myself. In the last two weeks, every structure that gave me an identity in 3d world has gone, either temporarily (like my lover who doesn't feel like it at the moment) to my voluntary role in the gardens. I am lost, bored and just coming out of a week of grief and dark despair. Rick Jewers said we stand alone. Oh boy have I felt that. You know what, a week ago, at the start of this dark night of the soul, even my computer Galahad died. Charging station has gone and at the moment I do not have the money for repairs. However, someone gave me their old computer the next day, and I am very grateful to use it but I have not got my carefully stored cache of audio books to hand, nor the other 200 GB of entertainment. Jeez it has been tough!

Stuck in 3d, tweaking, clearing, emptying, cutting. Tedious work. I am in my ego which always wants to be entertained. Once I move into soul energy, everything has a joyous perspective. Meanwhile, I read Transients whilst I wait. I hope for a good Trey Gowdry video where he quietly crucifies someone. Not even dreaming.

Last edited:
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
so true,i can't find any new entertainment, old stuff doesn't work anymore, i think that 3d is so limit
I think it is like staying in a house after you sold it. The furniture and and the contents have gone to the new home, the power has been cut, we have said goodbye to everyone but we are stuck there waiting for transportation.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
I think it is like staying in a house after you sold it. The furniture and and the contents have gone to the new home, the power has been cut, we have said goodbye to everyone but we are stuck there waiting for transportation.
very true

Reactions: Stargazer

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
so true,i can't find any new entertainment, old stuff doesn't work anymore, i think that 3d is so limit
You guys nailed it. Thanks for expressing in words what everyone is feeling.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
This should come as no surprise. A few seconds after reading and responding to the last posts, I was given a reminder as to where our focus should be.

From Galaxygirl:

"How to create more joy, is the question. It is in your approach to every situation. For if you see with the eyes of love, you are naturally infusing joy into it. Humanity has been so caught up in mere survival that joy was considered a luxury in times gone by. No longer. For you are creating this, A Team! You are creating with joy and with purpose, if that is your intention. I see that so many of you are beyond weary – almost too weary to hold an intention with clarity and so you muddle through and the outcome is perhaps less than you wanted it to be. Hold joy as your intention in every situation. Start the day with saying something simple like that and see what will follow. Have it be your intention to have it come to mind or have your angels repeat it for you if you are too weary. We are all on your back up team and happy to help with whatever prayers are murmured through out the day. We can amplify your intentions to be in the joy of the moment, to infuse with more laughter and more light and to increase your sparkle"

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Good ideas from Galaxy Girl

or have your angels repeat it for you if you are too weary.
So - I had a funny thought about this - it could be like a musical where the director says "Cue the chorus". I'm going to give it a try.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
From Galaxygirl:

"How to create more joy, is the question. It is in your approach to every situation. For if you see with the eyes of love, you are naturally infusing joy into it. Humanity has been so caught up in mere survival that joy was considered a luxury in times gone by. No longer. For you are creating this, A Team! You are creating with joy and with purpose, if that is your intention. I see that so many of you are beyond weary – almost too weary to hold an intention with clarity and so you muddle through and the outcome is perhaps less than you wanted it to be. Hold joy as your intention in every situation. Start the day with saying something simple like that and see what will follow. Have it be your intention to have it come to mind or have your angels repeat it for you if you are too weary. We are all on your back up team and happy to help with whatever prayers are murmured through out the day. We can amplify your intentions to be in the joy of the moment, to infuse with more laughter and more light and to increase your sparkle"
seriously ? this is new age crap! we are so far beyond that

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
No matter what one may label it, I believe it to be true. Pod is right in that "we live in joy". We live in EVERYTHING. It's where we choose to place our focus (and intention) that makes all the difference!

And as far as whether one is "beyond" that, there are many who are just now awakening to these kinds of ideas and potentials. Everyone is at a different place on the journey--and all are equally respected and loved by Source/Self. Just because one may have passed this particular signpost along his or her path doesn't mean that it's not helpful or valid for someone else who has been on their own, very different journey.

:)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
That question has come to me many times and my conclusion was that it is because subconsciously we remember and crave the fast pace at higher levels, where "materialization" follows thought instantaneously -with its related consequences- thus our experiences are sped up considerably at those levels (quite the opposite from what we experience in our current 3d environment). As a follow I though that therefore our current lessons have to be related to patience/expectation and experiencing the "consequence" emotions (such as despair, joy, fulfillment, satisfaction or lack of thereof, etc., etc.) once "materialization" takes place here.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Oh you are so right Lotos, it is boring in 3d.

I can answer only for myself. In the last two weeks, every structure that gave me an identity in 3d world has gone, either temporarily (like my lover who doesn't feel like it at the moment) to my voluntary role in the gardens. I am lost, bored and just coming out of a week of grief and dark despair. Rick Jewers said we stand alone. Oh boy have I felt that. You know what, a week ago, at the start of this dark night of the soul, even my computer Galahad died. Charging station has gone and at the moment I do not have the money for repairs. However, someone gave me their old computer the next day, and I am very grateful to use it but I have not got my carefully stored cache of audio books to hand, nor the other 200 GB of entertainment. Jeez it has been tough!

Stuck in 3d, tweaking, clearing, emptying, cutting. Tedious work. I am in my ego which always wants to be entertained. Once I move into soul energy, everything has a joyous perspective. Meanwhile, I read Transients whilst I wait. I hope for a good Trey Gowdry video where he quietly crucifies someone. Not even dreaming.
that remembers me a thing, i have an electricity feebless in the thing that gives electirity from the wall to the goods to install to, my old pc gave me a lot of trouble with that until the point it started to make problems i can t understand finishing by beeing so broken i can t even recover my browser favorites

since the new pc no such problems, was the pc influenced to give me so a better confort in gaming and other things i don t know

my ego likes me to play and i must admit i am a bit too lucky in game loot from time to time, serves to nothing except to see how to manifest so it is also distraction oriented in a strong way but only to the point i want it

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
That question has come to me many times and my conclusion was that it is because subconsciously we remember and crave the fast pace at higher levels, where "materialization" follows thought instantaneously -with its related consequences- thus our experiences are sped up considerably at those levels (quite the opposite from what we experience in our current 3d environment). As a follow I though that therefore our current lessons have to be related to patience/expectation and experiencing the "consequence" emotions (such as despair, joy, fulfillment, satisfaction or lack of thereof, etc., etc.) once "materialization" takes place here.
Yep, that's it. Everything and a lot of what we want is slow and takes time to attain or is unattainable from the outset.

I get bored easily. Even with things that I create which is the least boring thing to do because it give me bliss - but even that is temporary and after a while I need to do sth else or stop because I have done enough of it, maybe my creative potential for the day is done then, don't know why, I always tell myself I should spend more time with creativity even. That is why my album takes so long to manifest. Or any website or blog I start(ed) does not finish. Or my healing practice does not manifest finally. So many unfinished work projects in my life now. I have a whole scrapyard.

After some time everything gets a drag down here, taking so much time and labour to manifest. It is tiring. We remember differently from other states of being where things go fast and we never tire.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
So many unfinished work projects in my life now. I have a whole scrapyard.
LOL! I never thought of it in quite that way, but I have a HUGE scrapyard of unfinished works. :) :D

This has been a really interesting line of thought--and now that I think about it, I feel you're all quite right! I know for a fact one of the major things I'm here to learn is "patience", so that fits right into this as one of the cosmic puzzle pieces. Sigh...now I just have to keep trying to remember: It's not the destination, but the journey that is the true joy of travel!!!

BUT GEEZ...WHEN ARE WE GONNA FINALLY GET THERE!!!!

:oops:;)o:)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
BUT GEEZ...WHEN ARE WE GONNA FINALLY GET THERE!!!!
I believe my dear SG that each one of us in this forum is at that point. I know it is 110% true for me causing at times brief moments of anger, desperation, etc., emotionality as consequence in other words -that is why I truthfully state that my dog has seen me laugh, scream, cry, etc. during my walks in my land (good that she can't talk or would be telling such stories now :) )

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I believe my dear SG that each one of us in this forum is at that point. I know it is 110% true for me causing at times brief moments of anger, desperation, etc., emotionality as consequence in other words -that is why I truthfully state that my dog has seen me laugh, scream, cry, etc. during my walks in my land (good that she can't talk or would be telling such stories now :) )

ask dr dolittle how he does it :)

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
If our frustration is living in 3D, then it stands to reason that we are wanting to be in 5D, yes? I really don't see how we can be beyond it (yet). In order to live in 5D we need to BE of 5D; beings of Light and Love. We cannot bring our old 3D energy with us. It is a day-by-day work in progress for me to hopefully attain that vibration at a 100% level; I clearly still have stuff to work on. I personally need and appreciate reminders at times to be the best version of me that I can be.

I found it to be an appropriate synchronicity that the very minute I was complaining (somewhat tongue-in-cheek) about not being in 5D - a reminder came along that showed me I was not holding my intention and thoughts at the level of 5D. Her words were perfect at the time for me. I understand if they weren't for you; we are all on a very personal journey after all. Sooo.... if that new-age stuff is crap, then I guess I read a lot of crap, and I like it.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
If our frustration is living in 3D, then it stands to reason that we are wanting to be in 5D, yes? I really don't see how we can be beyond it (yet). In order to live in 5D we need to BE of 5D; beings of Light and Love. We cannot bring our old 3D energy with us. It is a day-by-day work in progress for me to hopefully attain that vibration at a 100% level; I clearly still have stuff to work on. I personally need and appreciate reminders at times to be the best version of me that I can be.

I found it to be an appropriate synchronicity that the very minute I was complaining (somewhat tongue-in-cheek) about not being in 5D - a reminder came along that showed me I was not holding my intention and thoughts at the level of 5D. Her words were perfect at the time for me. I understand if they weren't for you; we are all on a very personal journey after all. Sooo.... if that new-age stuff is crap, then I guess I read a lot of crap, and I like it.
an ocasional push down is my workplace but i start beeing so rebellous that i nearly say the things as i think it and not as before say nothing or think long before giving an answer, that in itself is alsready a bit shift

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)