The Event is very close now...10 - 9 - 8 - (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Gosh, thanks for posting that, Alain, how beautiful ,and blue, any blue is my most favourite colour.

What could it be? Another Big Bang? For want of a better term.
That’s what came into my mind.

Isn’t it incredible that if we are living in a hologram, what the video shows is in the hologram with us.
And we, in our natural state as multi dimensional, infinite beings, are co creators.
We helped create all this, before dropping in to taste our creation.

Just my rambling thoughts, folks.....and boy do they ramble:))

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Great perspectives in all your comments. I have been wondering if we could see the effects that the Schumann Resonance and energy waves produce in animals in addition to ourselves. We could observe our pets for example and make note of any behavioral change and then correlate with any known phenomena taking place at that time.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Great perspectives in all your comments. I have been wondering if we could see the effects that the Schumann Resonance and energy waves produce in animals in addition to ourselves. We could observe our pets for example and make note of any behavioral change and then correlate with any known phenomena taking place at that time.
MrMBB333 (on Youtube) has been monitoring all kinds of things INCLUDING the Schumann Resonance. He has also been gathering examples of incidents where animals have been behaving very strangely lately--perhaps over the last year or so. He has all kinds of videos documenting unusual behaviors of birds, animals, and even insects. I do think there's a great deal of correlation.

One of the interesting ideas too is the idea that whales and other sea mammals (who rely on magnetic fields for their navigation) are being affected by changes in the earth's magnetic fields. That's reportedly one of the causes of them "beaching" themselves in large numbers. Several Kryon channelings have actually mentioned this--and said that many species will be "leaving the planet" as frequencies rise. It's all supposed to be a natural consequence and perfectly OK. They've done their job and are moving on, Spiritually speaking. Humanity is now becoming more able to integrate the energies and consciousness that they once held.

Reactions: Lila and Carl

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
effects that the Schumann Resonance and energy waves produce in animals
There is an old adage that when dogs poop, they point north. I read a study some time ago, where people made observations about this phenomena. Their observations showed dogs did indeed do this quite often, but they wondered if there were reasons affecting their behavior when they did not. Turns out that the non-north poops happened during energetic disturbances. I, of course, decided to test this with my subjects and found similar results. However, in the last couple of years, I've not observed the north facing poop as often, which does correlate with the energetic fields.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
There is an old adage that when dogs poop, they point north. I read a study some time ago, where people made observations about this phenomena. Their observations showed dogs did indeed do this quite often, but they wondered if there were reasons affecting their behavior when they did not. Turns out that the non-north poops happened during energetic disturbances. I, of course, decided to test this with my subjects and found similar results. However, in the last couple of years, I've not observed the north facing poop as often, which does correlate with the energetic fields.
Sorry, Linda! I know you're being serious, but I can't help see the humor in a serious discussion about which way a dog poops. AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAaaaaaaa...ooh. I think I may have pooped myself. Coincidentally, I'm facing north-northeast!

AAAAAhahahahahahahahahah...

:gig:gig:gig

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Linda! I know you're being serious, but I can't help see the humor
Oh, I saw the humor, as did everyone in my family - the lady who observes which way her dogs are facing when they poop.

On the other hand, I was so interested and wondered why - it is an interesting, albeit humorous, question to ponder.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Sorry, Linda! I know you're being serious, but I can't help see the humor in a serious discussion about which way a dog poops. AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAaaaaaaa...ooh. I think I may have pooped myself. Coincidentally, I'm facing north-northeast!

AAAAAhahahahahahahahahah...

Ah SG, this is why I love and miss you when you’re away.. you can always make me giggle O.o:D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
My dog is such a naughty house-pooper. And she knows exactly what behaviour is expected of her, and she has access to the outside at all times. So I don't really care which point of the compass she is facing. If it's in the house......!!!!!! well, never mind.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
MrMBB333 (on Youtube) has been monitoring all kinds of things INCLUDING the Schumann Resonance. He has also been gathering examples of incidents where animals have been behaving very strangely lately--perhaps over the last year or so. He has all kinds of videos documenting unusual behaviors of birds, animals, and even insects. I do think there's a great deal of correlation.

One of the interesting ideas too is the idea that whales and other sea mammals (who rely on magnetic fields for their navigation) are being affected by changes in the earth's magnetic fields. That's reportedly one of the causes of them "beaching" themselves in large numbers. Several Kryon channelings have actually mentioned this--and said that many species will be "leaving the planet" as frequencies rise. It's all supposed to be a natural consequence and perfectly OK. They've done their job and are moving on, Spiritually speaking. Humanity is now becoming more able to integrate the energies and consciousness that they once held.
Speaking of whales, I just came back from a short trip to a remote beach where whales come to give birth. A whole bay dedicated to whale nursery. I presume the ley lines bring them repeatedly back to this place. I'll make a thread about it soon. This experience is different from being out on a boat watching them breach and frolic. So I'm not quite ready for them to make their departure yet. We have enough remote wilderness (ocean/land interface) where they can go about their business. Ironically, this is only 2 hours drive away from a coastal port that was established in the 1800's specifically as a whaling station (whale slaughter). Obviously, that industry has been shut down and the numbers are now climbing back into the healthy zone.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I wonder if sth will happen with my 'prophetic' dream I had 3 years ago. Knowing it isn't far off anymore I recently looked up the entry date in my electronic dream/AP journal and it is from July 2nd 2015. So the literal '3 years to get happy' and the mentioned Clinton flood and 'heart attack' should at least be imminent now. Or maybe ... not.

https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/us-dems-change-prez-candidate-webbot-update-18-aug-2016.514/#post-5591

Bill Clinton had a heart attack in our house or so and as a healer I came to help him with first aid measures. Hillary watching was grateful for my help but also acted as a 'boss' and was still very dominant / arrogant. Then she told me she 'owned' us (or our house) - yeah ... not owed owNed! :eek:

And then outside a giant a flood came and there was a black figure on our roof top (the elites, dark ones?) running around in panic looking at the flood all around the houses, while I and my family were in life boats escaping into an unknown future.

Later in another scene, a recovered Bill Clinton told me I had "three years left to get happy". Then a helper of mine came and smiled at me as if all is good.
Of course it did not say 'exactly 3 years'. But maybe I'm on a better timeline already and it is irrelevant anyway.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Oh, I saw the humor, as did everyone in my family - the lady who observes which way her dogs are facing when they poop.

On the other hand, I was so interested and wondered why - it is an interesting, albeit humorous, question to ponder.
While a "childlike" curiosity in adults is often criticized or even ridiculed, without an innocent interest in the many incredible WONDERS in our world, most of the enjoyment of life is lost! I'd rather be thought of as an immature doofus than miss out on ANYTHING this beautiful world has to offer!

Not that you're a doofus, Linda. :) But seriously, checking the compass bearings on a pile of poop? O.o:D:-D:))

:gig

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
No, not that. Which way does the dog point with their head? BTW - no north direction here yesterday and today but every other direction.
LOL. Oh, that's right. My bad. I got distracted by the hilarious thought of you on your hands and knees in the back yard with a surveyor's transit and a clipboard...

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The Event Has Begun; Break Out That Bad Unicorn

https://schrodingersothercat.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-event-has-begun-break-out-that-bad.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+SchrdingersOtherCat+(Schrödinger's+Other+Cat)

I agree with this by the way. I can feel it, certainly in myself. Come on, don't you feel you are really becoming your self? I have finally, after six years, just about finished clearing my emotional body. I feel so grounded and strong.

Ready for it!

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
The Event Has Begun; Break Out That Bad Unicorn

https://schrodingersothercat.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-event-has-begun-break-out-that-bad.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+SchrdingersOtherCat+(Schrödinger's+Other+Cat)

I agree with this by the way. I can feel it, certainly in myself. Come on, don't you feel you are really becoming your self? I have finally, after six years, just about finished clearing my emotional body. I feel so grounded and strong.

Ready for it!
Isn't it wonderful?

:)

I've seen quite a few comments lately about this being like a "slow-motion Civil War". :D Seems pretty accurate to me! :)

Looking back and considering our journey through the US Civil War and many other conflicts, I can now see this all as an amazing opportunity--and part of a "refining" process. As souls incarnate in physical bodies, we've experienced war after war to affect change. Mythical, epic space battles (such as Maldek, Mars, etc.) may have come first, with survivors settling here on Earth. Atlantis and Lumeria may have been destroyed in conflict. The Crusades. The Spanish Inquisition. The American Revolution, just to name a few. It took the threat of total annihilation (nuclear war) during and after WWII to wake humanity up. More recently, the Korean War, Vietnam War, and 9/11 all served as opportunities for us to SEE how useless violence is as a process to create Peace. Now, here we are...with the ability to learn the same lessons and create Peace through our ballot boxes and SHARING IDEAS through the Internet.

Yes, there are still flare-ups around the world and festering pockets of corruption and abuse that are slowly being illuminated and cleansed, as well as protests and harsh dialogue being exchanged, but it can (AND IS) being done with relative Ease and Grace. We're seeing RAPID CHANGE occurring with FAR less violence than usual. People are FINALLY getting it.

Just as Pod says...as we clear and heal from our own traumas (many of which have likely been cellular or "soul-ular" memories from the experiences of our ancient ancestors), OUR COLLECTIVE BEGINS TO HEAL TOO.

There's a whole lot of positive change going on and we're all helping create it.

It's frickin' AWESOME and I'm so proud and glad to be experiencing it with all of you!

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Sophia - The "Event", a few words from One

July 1, 2018

Is there someone who wants to connect?

Yes, Sophia. It is I. It is One.

Thank you for coming forward.

I reach you now at once again a critical moment. Not critical in a sense that death possibly approaches. No. Yet critical in a sense of vitally important. You, as an individual and you, as a race, approach soon your rapid expansion. What this looks like varies for each of you, yet what it feels like does not.

It is in the interpretation of the feeling, the emotional aspect, where differences are perceived.

You will hear the Event described vastly different by each of you and it is not a different happening but a different perception of a happening.

It is in these perceptions that you differ.

The observer effect holds true in every case.

The Event is a rapid switch or increase in frequency.

It will be felt viscerally.

I am getting visuals.

You would like to share them now?

I would, yes.

I saw/see at the same time, two women. One smiling with her arms outstretched and head thrown back. Her hands are moving. It is like she is waving it on or in or through her - I cannot see what she is responding to, only in her expression and action do I witness it.

The second woman looks ill, she huddles herself in blankets, pulls them around herself and the feeling that accompanies this is fear. She appears in darkness in my visual. This is in sharp contrast to the first woman, who was outside, her hair was blowing in the breeze.

That is what I saw.

What you witnessed describes/displays just two ways of the many that this Event will be experienced. Outdoors, indoors, standing, lying down, awake or asleep, it will be noticed. Whether or not you are cognizant of what it means when felt is a personal choice. Decisions in this regard have already been made.

For you are human and individuality of expression is your hallmark trait.

Your message is coming too fast to decipher now. Please adjust so that I can get this down. I am seeing DNA strands.

Yes.

What happens for you as you experience this physical Ascension and what has been called "the Event" is that parts of your DNA previously unused will turn on.

These are things you may already notice.

I have been having many experiences of telepathy and sight beyond the usual 3D sight, these recent days.

With the completion of the Event, it is as if your unused component parts are invited to the party.

This doesn't mean they will all show up.

It means that they have reached maturity in a sense and are now allowed to.
Whether or not they participate in your current incarnation depends on your personal choice for evolution. These choices have been made.

They will not be un-made or changed, but instead they will be now evident for all to witness.

Each body holds equal capabilities. Each lifetime utilizes and learns from specific actions and choices.

What is imminent is the Event.

What gets played out now with the Event is your choice of Ascension process.

It is now for you to focus on your inner desires, dreams and beliefs. As the answers to your questions show up - believe them, regardless of their source. For you are entering a moment of magic.

It will last as long as you respond to its offerings and allow them to multiply.
Within them, YOU burst forth - YOU.

This is the physical representation of your actual signature. This takes time.

Imagine the upheaval if your world was transferred overnight into one with 8 billion Genuine Articles. The strangeness would overwhelm you all and what is a beautiful thing will become un-feasible to comprehend. This is chaos and not the plan.

No. Instead, the Event opens the door - extends the invite and each of you decide just how deep into the rabbit hole you want to go.

It is not a question of if you are able to. Instead it is a playing out of your decision about whether or not you want to.

Each of you will go just precisely where you've chosen and it is the one perfect place for your soul's evolution. Trust every decision made from a base of joy.
Remain open to magic.

You've come up to that door and are about to live there.

This is what I wish to share with you now.

Thank you for coming forward.

This conversation ended. As it did, and I was writing the last few words, I heard "It is done."

I do not hold a clear sense of exactly what is meant by this or what is "done" - the conversation? The topic? I guess we'll find out together.

This is a free publication so please share!

My blog is always free & found here. https://www.sophialove.org/my-blog

Thank you!

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I can feel it Pucksterguy. Yesterday, I was "told" that a dear friend, who seems distant, is in the process of "hatching"

Bring it on people. Unused DNA hey? Sense8 please!!!!!!!!!:-D:-D:-D<3<3<3O.o:DO.o:DO.o:D

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I was telling some women about a dream of being able to levitate. I was levitating a laundry basket down the hall to the washer. In unison, they said - oh please teach me how to do that.
That sort of levitation is useful. I would levitate all the people in front of me in the supermarket queue and only let them down again once I had finished.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
When my granddaughter was a young school girl, she matter of factly told her mother how she would lie on the floor, while two friends, one at her feet, one at her head, would put two fingers of each hand under her feet and head, say some words, ( I can’t remember what ) and she rose a few inches off the floor.

To her it was perfectly natural, she couldn’t understand her mother going ape, thinking she was dabbling in something dark.

She and her friends believed she could do it, to them it was perfectly natural, so of course it could be done.
That’s kids for ya.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I remember as a young child telling my brother and mother matter of factly how I had just been flying. I'd just woken up recently so they insisted that I'd dreamt it all. I insisted back and told them how I recalled the feel of it perfectly.
What stumped me finally was when my brother asked me, if I was so sure I could fly, then to do it right 'now'.
I still recalled the feeling. When I couldn't fly I really was stumped. I'm still pondering that one all these years later!o_O

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had a flying dream just last night. I was supervising and showing my dog buddy how to do it. (But it didn't look like her, the animal was more like a hamster, flat on its back and waving its 4 paws up and down and loving the feeling of lift. But it was her really - I swear it!) The thing is, she lifted straight up and was doing so well, she decided to veer off close to the side of a rising cliff soaring above her, away from me. By the time I caught up with her, she was already plummeting down, in free fall. She had to be snatched from the jaws of death and set back on her levitating path. As her flight supervisor, I had to explain that the air currents close to the cliff's side did not act quite the same, as the bulk of the land mass affected them. Stay with me, little buddy, and we'll fly, fly, on and upward!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I remember as a young child telling my brother and mother matter of factly how I had just been flying. I'd just woken up recently so they insisted that I'd dreamt it all. I insisted back and told them how I recalled the feel of it perfectly.
What stumped me finally was when my brother asked me, if I was so sure I could fly, then to do it right 'now'.
I still recalled the feeling. When I couldn't fly I really was stumped. I'm still pondering that one all these years later!o_O

You are not alone with it. It was to real and yet i am to heavy to do it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)