The Event is very close now...10 - 9 - 8 - (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
And I've got another upside thing to write about. I caught some of the semi-finals of the Eurovision contest last night. I was amazed and pleased to see the level of consciousness in the song-writing - so "in your face". The Russians had a divine feminine goddess atop a volcano of change, the Danish had 5 hairy Viking types singing of leaping to a higher ground, the Serbians were singing of new children creating a better world, and the Georgians had a song about the Sun's warmth and influence over everything. And some other song mentioned that the Sun had changed! As for Aussies, "We Got Love". (And don't ask me how Aussies get to sing in Eurovision.... we just do).

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Two interesting segments within Denise Le Fay’s article posted by Pod above resonated with me; first: “In decades past I have witnessed enormous Light beings intentionally redirect below-surface earthquake energies to other physical locations so there would be far less death and destruction.” I have often asked myself in recent years why is it that considering the tremendous stresses currently in the Cascadian and California areas, we have not had a serious quake in those areas, even when other portions of the tectonic plates have resulted in sizable shakers in Japan, Chile and Mexico for example? Why hasn’t the US been hit yet? Denise provides a potential answer.

Second, “Today is May 11th and next week on the New Moon in Taurus—an EARTH sign—transiting Uranus enters Taurus—an EARTH sign—and everything we’ve been talking about here is going to be amplified and accelerated.” Fully agree there with Denise. In this case I have been watching carefully this configuration since the Moon, Mercury and Uranus will be extremely close to each other starting this weekend and making a quincunx (or inconjunct) to the Midheaven in the US chart –I respect this aspect very much since making a study of the US chart during the 9-11 event.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I had another uplifting experience that surprised me. There was some confusion about an item being ready for me at a nearby store. I tracked it down to another store and was prepared to have drive a fair distance, but was told it was no problem to have it transferred to a closer store. I called the second store to explain what was going to happen, and all was well on their end. The person to whom I was speaking then said "May I have your lovely name?". I could feel lightness and willingness to help in their voices - a real wow moment.

Being the analyst that I am ;) I considered the larger picture - 3 people demonstrating service to others with joy. They did not know me, but were quite happy to help. This voluntary, happy, helpfulness has been evident for 3 days in a row.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Around 1pm this afternoon (EST) I started to get a fuzzy head and mild vertigo. I wonder if this had anything to do with it???

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Well, I find it quite interesting that the US opened its New Embassy in Jerusalem during the time when the Moon, Mercury and Uranus are already impacting the Midheaven in its natal chart as mentioned in my prior posting in this thread. By the protests and already several dozen deaths it seems that the combined effect of those transits is/was very significant. Janne just posted a very good astrological analysis that is right on the money regarding what else to expect. I only would like to add that since Uranus is entering Taurus, an earth sign, I would not be surprised by a powerful earthquake soon (actually, the Fukushima earthquake in Japan took place precisely when Uranus entered Aries) -the situation with the volcano in Hawaii is something to watch as well. As Janne says, many changes ahead.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I travel 4 highways to work and know how long each segment takes. I glanced at my clock as I entered the 3rd one, and I was right on time. As I pulled into the drive of my destination, I looked at my clock again and was stunned to see that I was 15 minutes ahead of schedule. Turns out there was a snafu on scheduling and I was needed earlier. So, I was there at just the right time.

I've had some interesting time experiences, but nothing quite so literal as being needed somewhere and then being there.

Last night rolling thunder and non-stop lightening (several strikes a second) filled the evening for almost four hours here in Colorado on the Front Range. It's amusing to me in this day when we humans feel we control so much from planned weather to DNA manipulation to see Mother Nature unleash a spectacular show. :)

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Weather remined the player meeting of the music yesterday to take things in harmony that thunderstorm reflected well the thinking of diferent people

Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Just saw this at Schrödinger's Öther Cat: “Hi. In a really remarkable personal session one of us had today, we learned for the first time that the 5d New Earth -- 5th density earth, as opposed to the 4th density (4d NE) -- will be open, for those going there, in the Spring of 2020. Another psychic (independent of the CATs) will be confirming this shortly. This is the first time we've had a date for this portion. This will of course happen AFTER The Event... we think. Some psychics see all of what's happening as The Event, and they're right of course, but we anticipate a "big" component to this... one of these days. Wish we knew. Revealing the unrevealed one millimeter at a time!”

Reactions: Lila and Alain

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
And now this from Disclosure News: Schumann Resonance Today – Update May 16 2018

1526507671214.pngRS Base Frequency 7.83 Hz.

Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:
  • Another day of medium strong activity, today there have been two major burst, the first one started at 1:35 until 3:15 UTC and the frequency has, most of the time, been above 40 Hz. The second was at 7:30 UTC and lasted until 11:00 UTC, the major peak above 40 Hz. from 8:00 to 9:00.

Reactions: Lila and Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Ran errands this morning and received small gifts from people - nothing big but enough to know that they saw me as a person. Most of the time, it is me in the giver's seat, so it felt really nice - peaceful - hopeful.

This is a bit of a "letting go" feeling on my part because I've have some "get it over with" moments recently. Perhaps the kindness of these strangers affected me. They each got a big smile and a thanks, so maybe the feelings will roll onward.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Interesting follow up to a cobra post about Teresa Yanaros, by Teresa Yanaros:-

https://thedivinefrequency.com/2018/05/14/i-published-a-dream-not-a-blind-endorsement-of-cobra/

Background

Here is the order of events that occurred that I am discussing today.

May 2nd, 2018

I published an article entitled, “I Was Invited to the Inner Earth,” in which I described an intense dream I had the night of May 1st, where a woman from the Inner Earth gave me the option to leave the surface and join the Inner Earth without having the option to come back to the surface. Later that day I engaged in a deep meditation where I was able to telepathically communicate with her and receive qualifiers about the dream. After this experience, I published the account and received a significant amount of public interest in the article. People were positively charged from my dream, and sent me emails describing their own testimonies of activation and appreciation of their lives on this planet.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

https://www.facebook.com/rickjewers?hc_ref=ARQ15Tn1TZp3lXsCELMCzWyepTenPFYMyM32qCItop_IIyDxtq7AW0sQ4QJVzs8rsg8&fref=nf&hc_location=group
Rick Jewers
UPDATE
CURRENTLY
A few hours ago, an intense upgrading to the Masculine began.
This upgrading is currently being administered through an extensive influx of Light from the sun and will continue for a minimum of 2 days. As a result of this very intense upgrading, some Masculine WILL be skipping some steps in their development and WILL be placed in much higher areas of perception/perspective individually. This specific "skipping steps" has the intent and purpose to bring the Masculine further up to speed and allow for yet, even more of the Feminine advancing forward, in their Divine Gifts and Power. ( the word "power" is used here to more readily indicate the act of utilizing the Divine Gifts and putting them to work, rather than be in a dormant state of containing "prowess" and not practicing that Prowess. For Your Gifts to grow and develop in strength, they must be practiced to appreciate the dynamic functions of each Gift and its Divine applications.)
The current Masculine upgrading may be very uncomfortable for some at this time and they may require space during the incubation period , lasting between a few hours for some and a few days for Others. The Feminine will go through this quickened Masculine upgrade relatively unscathed internally but may be witness to outside side effects. Because of this Masculine upgrade, the Feminine WILL experience a strengthening and a rise in vibration/consciousness during and remaining, after the upgrades are complete. This is so because of the planetary frequency rise which more aligns and brings ALL closer to the desired 5D Timelines. You asked for it, You got it (exact message from Council). ;)

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Interesting follow up to a cobra post about Teresa Yanaros, by Teresa Yanaros:-
I read this when it came out and thought it was very interesting. Thanks for posting Toller. Have just posted about a Divine Masculine upgrade.......are you feeling this? How are you boys out there, Carl, Toller, Out of Time, Stargazer, Sinera, Pucksterguy, Laron, Gunther, John Helios?

I have secluded myself in the station healing room.

Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Have just posted about a Divine Masculine upgrade.......are you feeling this? How are you boys out there, Carl, Toller, Out of Time, Stargazer, Sinera, Pucksterguy, Laron, Gunther, John Helios?

I have secluded myself in the station healing room.
The energies are sky high at the moment, I don't know how I slept last night but I did get a few hours. Yesterday started with a migraine light show, though no serious after effects, vibrations have been continuous since then.

That station healing room sounds good.

Reactions: Lila

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
Have just posted about a Divine Masculine upgrade.......are you feeling this? How are you boys out there, Carl, Toller, Out of Time, Stargazer, Sinera, Pucksterguy, Laron, Gunther, John Helios?
Perhaps still to early to tell, it's still "steady as she goes" for me. The intense tingling I was experiencing in various parts of my body (reported in another post), and which lasted almost two months, has disappeared completely, and stopped some weeks ago.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
For it was an horrible morning due to work and the opposite midday. The energy is sensed a good deal better

Reactions: Pod and Lila
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Yesterday I had a crystal array client and after the array this is EXACTLY what he described experiencing, a upgrade of his masculine and described how it felt, what he saw and unreadable gliff languages being downloaded into him in addition. It was quite spectacular.
That is fantastic confirmation CrystalSong. Thanks for posting

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Quite busy today helping my wife and sister-in-law getting ready for their annual trip to Wisconsin for the riding season. Haven't felt/sense anything yet. Will see what develops in the next 48 hours.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Husband and I are just saying how much it feels like we're preparing for a trip... like when you're getting ready to go camping or similar.

Reactions: Alain, Lila and Pod
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I have been camping out in my healing room at the station, still here. Did not bathe for two days, felt wonderful. Just wanted to be with plants.

Have been through some deep darkness, yesterday afternoon I felt like I was dying. Then I had my whale dream, she pulled me back and brought me home. Felt great today.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Just feeling more or less normal. More tired and drowsy, I'm falling asleep at the drop of a hat. Otherwise ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila and Pod
Client called the one I mentioned above in the thread, he said it's all still happening to him, hasn't been wanting to go out in public and socialize because he keeps integrating this download of Runes, symbols and gliffs and ancient knowledge for the masculine Esoterical linages. He said this is the third day now of this incredible download and he feels very altered in an almost hallucinogenic state only its a spiritual state. He talked a lot about grounding ancient masculine traditions deep into the masculine aspect of Earth, which he said he didn't even know there was one until it happened.
I seemed to have accidently picked a very intense time to do a very intense experimental array!

Reactions: Maryann and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)