The Event is very close now...10 - 9 - 8 - (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thanks for interpreting Carl . It’s a different language.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks, Lotos, for posting.
I am looking at this from a different perspective. It is really one sentence that changes everything for me. One sentence that it all hinges on. It seems to me that the rest of the prophecy then works very well, without changing it.

This will happen again, if we don't change.
To me, this is the key line, a way in which things could turn out less chaotically than otherwise.
Below is that same sentence in the context of its paragraph.

Only God knows how the future of mankind will take shape. But, through his prophesies, He has conveyed much information to His prophet Jakob Lorber. God revealed to him that the material earth will continue to exist for incredibly long periods. But, in the near future - if it has not already started - we human beings will destroy our civilization. This is, as before, when men 4500 years ago destroyed their advanced civilization through the great flood. This will happen again, if we don't change.

The principal material cause of the catastrophes before us is the chopping down of virgin forests, as well as the greenhouse effect, which has been caused by us. Both of these will lead to climatic catastrophes. (These cataclysmic events will be of apocalyptic proportions). As a result of heat and drought on the one hand and floods, storms, earthquakes and tsunamis on the other, there will be a global disaster involving hunger and thirst. It will lead to a breakdown of the world economy, together with the collapse of States and social systems.
These environmental pieces of change are easy to see with our current way of life. Again, if the change is not too great, the current would have the potential to take us on a less chaotic path, without massive loss of life. Again, that is if, as it says above, we do change/have changed.

I see this a bit like piloting an ocean liner. To do so, one must think far, far ahead because it cannot turn quickly, so small changes earlier in its course make for biiiig changes in course later on.
Similarly, the current of our possibilities (as all of humanity) could have the potential to change course dramatically over the course of time if even a small, critical change in consciousness occurs at an earlier point in time.
I believe we do see real change around us. There is at least one post about such (small but critical) changes that RT folk have observed.
Is it enough? Was it at the critical time? I don't know about you, but I'm on the edge of my seat craning my neck to look ahead. And the reason I am on the edge of my seat is not only because I'm excited/afraid (2 sides of the same coin) but also because I am a passenger on this boat and even my small amount of weight can make a difference in our direction... especially if my neighbours catch on and lend their weight to our direction. I choose to lean toward change in consciousness which results in a real change in course toward a beautiful earth:cool:

[6] Once such activity will have attained its highest point by the force of the fire, the air of the Earth will become too strongly saturated on such places of the Earth with combustible kinds of ether, and these will soon ignite here and there and transform such cities and regions together with their many inhabitants into ruins and ashes, and that will then also be a great and effective purification. But whatever the produced fire will not have accomplished all kinds of great storms on Earth will accomplish where this will be necessary, for without necessity nothing will be burned or destroyed.
This is easy to see occurring if one considers what Ben Davidson describes in the post I mention above, specifically in cities and factories, i.e. places where there is the most concentration of electric circuitry, etc.
Again, perhaps it will not be so destructive as to cause widespread loss of life, but enough to cause us to change our way of life to one that sounds more like the last few paragraphs.
A change that does occur but of gentler proportions and toward a beautiful earth that we live upon with gratitude, will be what I continue to put my energies into. I hope more folk join in leaning our energy that way. If so, perhaps we can take a wild, beautiful ride together<3

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
A new QHHT session with Suzanne Spooner. Done on March 7th with Ron Head. One of a series of sessions with him.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Carl, you really do pick 'em, don't you? 1st guy - good vibe, clearly spoken, the concept is right on track.
2nd clip - I stopped at the 0.37 mark. Right off the cuff she says she does and enacts whatever her "guides" and "angels" tell her to do.
Secondly, without being rude about someone's appearance, it is my opinion that in psychic work, dark shadows around the eyes shows that she is attaching in at a low level of the 4th dimension. It doesn't really matter what her content is, because there is already evidence that she is not centred and not high vibe. It is a fact that some psychics who makes connections at a lower frequency (lower 4th) develop these dark circles around the eyes (and it is not due to a lack of sleep!)

These are the kinds of things you need to look out for, in my opinion, when discerning what is worth listening to, or not.

Reactions: Lila and Sinera

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
HM mentions some reasons people may have dark circles under their eyes, and it bears consideration. However, there are a few other causes such as allergies, dehydration, too much caffeine, plus a hereditary condition that includes thin, pale skin through which you can see the blood vessels.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
HM mentions some reasons people may have dark circles under their eyes, and it bears consideration. However, there are a few other causes such as allergies, dehydration, too much caffeine, plus a hereditary condition that includes thin, pale skin through which you can see the blood vessels.
My eyes always look like that. When I was a kid, my grandma used to say, “God put your eyes in with sooty fingertips.”

My dad has it, but he has ptsd and avoids sleep.

My grandpa eventually had to get surgery for his.

Reactions: Pod and Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yes, I do know of those other medical reasons, but my gut feel for this lady doing the channelling (supposedly of Dolores) is it is the psychic cause. Too much dipping out of the space-time continuum but not getting it right. Perhaps Laron could comment, if he has knowledge of this?

Reactions: Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I checked with a psychic I know and sometimes "panda eyes" can manifest when the person is connecting to lower fourth dimensional entities, or channelling with their occipital nerve connecting to their physical eyes, rather than reaching into the metaphysical and using their third eye for the dimensional connection. He even elaborated that some religious or charismatic leaders get the same panda eyes effect because their connection is with the group energy of the audience in front of them, on the physical plane.

I believe a psychic medium engaged in this lower dabbling may not even be aware that entities they connect in with are not whom they say they are.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Your opinions?
Thank you Carl.

Thought both had valid points, but Brad Johnson talks of a solar flare, solar activity and the Event is not a solar flare, it comes from the Galactic Centre though I suppose it could come through the sun.

Perhaps he is relating to the EMP that Simon talked about. I did not sense a lot of depth from this channel, though I liked his eagerness to communicate. Endearing.

As for Aurora, well her dark circles did not put me off but I googled it as I recall that Asian women tend to get this panda affect ( “In my clinic, I see a lot of Asian and darker Fitzpatrick skin type patients as they are more genetically inclined to develop hyperpigmentation)

I am not a Dolores fan so cannot comment on the validity of her manner (is she like Dolores Laron?) She said there was a LOVE ENERGY due around the 18th onwards time. We are getting this date a lot. She talked of different energies being sent to the planet but what I did not accept was that she said we are not ready for the Event as too many people are still unawakened and that we should remember we are here for our brothers, service to others as opposed to service to self.

Thing is, this ascension process and the incoming energies are not about people ascending, it is about Gaia. She must ascend, it is her time. She too is a soul with a mission. There are people who do not want to wake up and there is little point in waiting for them.

No one ever dies and there are many that have chosen from their HS not to wake up and that must be honoured too. I feel this channel had a certain victim hood energy about it (the poor unawakened people, feel sorry for them continue to suffer for them) I call BS on her.

I could have closed my eyes and offered the same information that is available everywhere.

Most of all I like Suzanne Spooner's video with Ron Head. I listened to it at about 3am this morning. I resonated very much with the concept that this is an INTERNAL event for people and that a lot of QHHT information is simply people projecting their internal process on to the outside.

Certainly, for me this has always been an internal and deeply personal process, I just look to the outside for confirmation.

It occurs to me that this is a never ending process, so there could be another event in 20, 30, 40 years time. We just keep growing once we pop the bubble of 3d illusion and reconnect to Source.

Last edited:
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
2nd clip - I stopped at the 0.37 mark. Right off the cuff she says she does and enacts whatever her "guides" and "angels" tell her to do.
Yeah that was a little off putting HM. I agree with that whole heartedly!

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
i think that it doesn't matter what we believe :) A lot of ppl really believe 2012 that we enter in 5D overnight :)

maybe is date still active ,we will see,for me is this prediction very intersting because is old :) and has many proofs :) and not even mentioned 2012 like many predicitions and channelers
I did not mention BELIEVING Lotos. Belief is a programme in the mind. I talk of heart centred knowing. Huge difference. There was a lot of bull spread about 2012 by people who wanted to make money and create fear. Cannot compare it to this Event at all.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
As for Aurora, well her dark circles did not put me off
Same. Two things did jump at me though. One was that the message didn't sound like Dolores Cannon's -having watched several of her videos, presentations, etc., to a point it was a bit of contradiction with what she said while in this plane. Second was a comment from somebody upset because according to him (believe it was a gentleman) Dolores had said that one she had passed from this plane she would never come through a medium. In both cases I want to differ to people in this forum that were closer to her and her teachings. Laron?

said there was a LOVE ENERGY due around the 18th onwards time. We are getting this date a lot.
Agree 100%

I did not accept was that she said we are not ready for the Event as too many people are still unawakened and that we should remember we are here for our brothers, service to others as opposed to service to self.
Agree 1000%, hell 10000% (I can keep adding zeros here!).

Finally, a note, at another forum (different type) I did find a thread were somebody had posted Allison Coe's video for comment. In general it was mocked at and was basically labeled as typical new age woo woo, but somebody did mention Adronis which got me researching and finding Brad Johnson, Aurora and others -Source works in mysterious ways as usual.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I'm always highly skeptical with mediums/channelers who say they channel deceased celebrities or known persons. Especially when they use it to support their theories /opinions they already had created or espoused before.

Regarding Dolores Cannon I remember one guy (forgot his name, maybe for a reason because it's better this way) who was a self-proclaimed regression therapist himself but also a channeler and 'mystic'.

He then claimed only a short while after D. Cannon's death that he now channels her and that she admitted to him that she was wrong about aliens/ET mostly being of the positive kind. He had said it all along due to his own 'research' and knowledge that they are all mostly evil, of course. I call bullshit on this guy.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
There’s quite a few who claim to channel Dolores with nothing consistent, unfortunately.

Reactions: Lila and Carl
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I'm always highly skeptical with mediums/channelers who say they channel deceased celebrities or known persons
Why should we assume that someone is wiser just because they are dead?

Big mistake, like believing that psychic people are spiritually motivated people.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Why should we assume that someone is wiser just because they are dead?
This also, but moreover we cannot be sure it is really them in the first place. How many mediums claim to channel Einstein, Jesus, Buddha, Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, etc. pp.? So the ones that passed over have nothing better to do than come back and speak to exactly these mediums which they did not even know or care for before during lifetime? I do not buy it.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Sometimes they do come through though, so don’t throw the baby out with the bath water!

Reactions: Lila and Carl

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
There is also the relationship between the one speaking and the one listening. Most people only take on board what they think they already know, basically what they resonate with. Completely new information may be placed in a mental "cage", to be observed from a distance, poked or prodded, until the more subtle aspects about it have had time to be felt, and become familiar. Only then might someone toss out an old opinion and start espousing this new information as their opinion.

Another example is that of guru and disciple. Osho, for instance, often spoke contradicting ideas at different times, which the more linear thinker would point out as proving he didn't know his stuff. In fact, his bigger picture was a whole lot bigger than their smaller minds could easily assimilate. In an analogy, the master is at a different level since he/she has learned detachment and observing at a distance, and can turn the sphere this way and that, getting a different perspective each time.

By the way, I started getting Dolores' books out of the library about 2004, and I noticed she always had a preamble that she was on a never-ending learning curve, and never put herself up as a master/guru, and just reported what the HS came through with, in ever-increasing "convoluted" circles of dissemination!

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Sometimes they do come through though, so don’t throw the baby out with the bath water!
I agree Anaeika, I have had a couple of dead people use me as a voice, twice they took over my body. "No more dead people" I said to anyone who was listening and it stopped.

I am much more grounded now, so cannot be "used" like that any more. But these happenings were within weeks of the passing, I am happy that they are off on their star-ventures now. They did not have anything important to impart, just wanted to say "goodbye"

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I'm always highly skeptical with mediums/channelers who say they channel deceased celebrities or known persons. Especially when they use it to support their theories /opinions they already had created or espoused before.

Regarding Dolores Cannon I remember one guy (forgot his name, maybe for a reason because it's better this way) who was a self-proclaimed regression therapist himself but also a channeler and 'mystic'.

He then claimed only a short while after D. Cannon's death that he now channels her and that she admitted to him that she was wrong about aliens/ET mostly being of the positive kind. He had said it all along due to his own 'research' and knowledge that they are all mostly evil, of course. I call bullshit on this guy.
Well, whether he channels her or not, it is clear that not all ETs are benevolent.

Reactions: Carl and Anaeika

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
You are right, Sinera , I made that statement. Do you disagree?
You quoted (thereby answered) my post and it gave the impression that you maybe thought I wanted to make the statement that all ETs are benevolent towards/for mankind. That was not my intended statement, so I just wanted to make it clear.
However, the situation is not as bad as this regressionist paints it who wanted to make it look like like all ET are evil, whis is what some people of different groups do, e.g. some some Ufologists, some 'regression therapists' (obviously), some New Agers, many of the religious people who view all ETs as demons, many of the negative conspiracy people, even some science and mainstream people, entertainment such as Hollywood (mostly), etc.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
As a note of caution, we should keep in mind that any prophecy is made retrofit and re-interpreted after the fact(s) like Nostradamus and what have you.
Of course,but there are also predictions of future events

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
Blessings Beloved Light Tribe ~
Empaths, Sensitives and Gatekeepers have seen and felt this for months: The Big Thing happening mid-March. Here we glow.

March 15-17 has been on our Gatekeeper radar since last December. This presented as an alignment of Cosmic Stargates, interacting with Solaris (the SUN) and enveloping Gaia in the consciousness-shifting, veil-dissolving frequencies. A complete infusion of high-frequency energies unlike anything that has come before.

While this passage (March 15 – 22) is critical to those on the path of Ascension, it is part of our Divine Service to anchor, amplify and distribute these dramatically different light codes, harmonics, rays and New Earth experiences and Primary Christed Timelines into the collective consciousness.

The message is direct: This Gateway alignment will set off a series of waves, dramatically increasing the flickering, flashing, dimensional-barrier-dissolving, consciousness-expanding light. The intensity and uniqueness of this influx presents in a completely new way, triggering consciousness-shifting energies on both cellular and lightbody levels. Anxiety is common as Unity Consciousness is a collective feeling activity. Your body and lightbody are experiencing a whole new range of DNA activations as these frequencies activate 13th and 14th strand 5D levels, as well as 7D and 9D 144 strand and 244 strand patterning (multidimensional strands.)

Lightbody Changes: Upgrading for the New Light Level

Our recent Lightbody upgrades have enabled us to accommodate this next level of Light. Heart centers, the three levels of crowns, and Solar plexus have active, since they support the next level of Ascension Embodiment. Your light signature is also purifying, Divinitizing to enable the New Earth experience as the dominant reality. No more distorted illusion; the purified geometry of the crystalline structure may present in vision.

The bizarre and strong activations to the crystalline Lightbody over the last few weeks were direct preparation for this influx. We can feel it in our activations as the collective and personal trajectories shift. Some will be transforming to Lightbody level this year, a decision made at OverSoul level. That process is a deep remembering, activated by the release of ancient codes through Gaia herself.

While we continue to activate and distribute these ancient codes from Gaia herself, the codes do not operate like a collective on or off switch. Information is interpreted differently in every vessel’s DNA, directed by the free will of each unique expression of consciousness. However, global revelation of higher levels of consciousness is on track. We receive the pure photonic light available in this area of space, which un-veils collective and personal darkness – as well as Pure LoveLight.

Choose your focus wisely. Remember that focus on darkness keeps it running in the collective consciousness. Time to create the New, or at least your highest vision for HUmanity, rather than marinating in the flotsam of the old paradigm.

Fears, doubts and emotional instability are amplified, as are Pure Heart Creations of New Earth. Choose wisely, the amplification will get quite intense. remember you can shift anything in the Now moment. If you find your self swayed into fearful thoughts or emotions, this is your self-empowerment challenge. Step up into your Creator Beingness.

Preparation: We are ready. Call it Forth.

Sandra Walter

http://www.sandrawalter.com/the-big-march-event-gateway-of-divine-will/

Last edited:
Reactions: Carl and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)