The Event is Upon Us! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
ABSOULUTELY
Brilliant! I had this strong sense that the Event may happen tomorrow and so I wondered what the number 20 came up as in Chaldean numerology:

The Number 20

The Awakening

In addition to being called "The Awakening," this Compound number is
also pictured by the ancient Chaldeans as "The Judgement." It has a
peculiar interpretation, and is symbolised as "a winged angel, sounding
a trumpet, while from below, a man, woman, and child are seen arising
from a tomb, with their hands clasped in prayer." At some time in the
experience of the person or entity represented by the number 20, there is
a powerful awakening, bringing a new purpose, new plans, new ambitions -
the call to action for some great cause or ideal.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Re - the post with the blond-haired woman and the yellow lab

Good Lord - that could be me (insert a boxer for the lab). I've had the same doubts - yes, my children sometimes think I've gone a few steps too far. Did not wake up to a song, but had one delivered via PG. When I've talked about JFK, I know it sounds insane. On the other hand it is no more crazy than my seeing light pillars or a green light float in the yard, form an orb when we noticed each other, and bounce around the trees until it disappeared. In case that is not enough - how in the hell did I manage to flip my body around to avoid a serious injury. Have a witness and a scar on my arm for that one. So, tell me - what is more crazy than that? Honestly, sometimes remembering these things is what keeps me going.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Re - the post with the blond-haired woman and the yellow lab

Good Lord - that could be me (insert a boxer for the lab). I've had the same doubts - yes, my children sometimes think I've gone a few steps too far. Did not wake up to a song, but had one delivered via PG. When I've talked about JFK, I know it sounds insane. On the other hand it is no more crazy than my seeing light pillars or a green light float in the yard, form an orb when we noticed each other, and bounce around the trees until it disappeared. In case that is not enough - how in the hell did I manage to flip my body around to avoid a serious injury. Have a witness and a scar on my arm for that one. So, tell me - what is more crazy than that? Honestly, sometimes remembering these things is what keeps me going.
I wonder if my boat flip was along those lines as well. Weird world lol

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I had this strong sense that the Event may happen tomorrow and so I wondered what the number 20 came up as in Chaldean numerology:
Just catching up today -was busy and very tired. After walking my dog and a much needed shower I'll check my charts. Thank you Pod!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Well, THIS is an interesting turn of events. Q just "Disclosed" in an impromptu Q and A session. :) Once Q is validated, this will be among the more interesting developments from the movement...

1537412119906.png

And then there was this nugget...Secret Space Program????

:)

1537412311397.png

Wow. Moving right along, aren't we?

:DO.o:D:eek:o_O:nailO.O:bag

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
"A slight pressure with the fingernail on the site of the Bindu Chakra gives rise to a spontaneous feeling of happiness that spreads to the heart. When a child is restless and will not go to sleep it helps to gently massage the Bindu Chakra with soft circular movements for a few minutes – the child will soon become quiet and sleepy. "
OK I just started stroking my BIndu and I felt gentle waves pulse through my body. Altogether now, stroke your Bindu ;)

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Sinera said:
In an etheric RTZ projection I separated into my room flew up to the ceiling turned around and looked down my body from above. The first thing I noted was that I saw myself with closed eyes 'live' at the same moment. It's an eerie feeling because it is logically impossible, you only see yourself on vids and fotos with closed eyes, but never at the same time, of course. I remember this rather comical moment 'til this very day. It looked like a full moon face (also maybe due to the eyes shut and the light conditions). I thought I should maybe lose weight although I was not overweight at the time.

You are lucky Sinera. I can barely leave my room sometimes, let alone my body.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

BRAHMAGHATA

Religious and cultural customs often have a practical background. In India one can sometimes see men who have allowed a thin strand of hair to grow at the back of the head which is then twisted and knotted. This is known as BRAHMAGHATA. It creates pressure on the scalp, similar to acupressure, stimulating nerves and glands, and promoting activation of the Bindu Chakra.
Those who lack energy, feel constantly tired or suffer from feelings of helplessness should tie a Brahmaghata and concentrate on the Bindu Chakra. Within a few days the invigorating effect of the Chakra becomes obvious. This measure is also beneficial for headaches and improves vision. To begin with, while the Chakra is still “hard”, the constant pull on the scalp can be rather uncomfortable. After a while the tension eases, the nectar begins to drip and the pleasant energy of the Bindu Chakra begins to spread.
Or, instead, one can daily massage the scalp in the region of the Bindu Chakra with gentle, circular movements using sandalwood paste or oil, in the morning and evening.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
A couple of years ago, I read about placing an ice cube on the Feng Fu point. I did this for a while and found it very effective.

Now I real*eyes that the Chinese Feng Fu is the Indian Bindu point, so I can recommend this process.

When you place an ice cube on the Feng Fu point as outlined above (and do it consistently each day), it can benefit you in the following ways:

• Reduce headaches, joint pain and tooth ache
  • Reduce and eliminate the effects of a cold
  • Improve your sleep quality
  • Improve your overall cardiovascular system
  • Improve your digestive system
  • Reduce the symptoms of asthma
  • Reduce the symptoms of arthritis, hypertension and hypotension
  • Cure sexually transmitted diseases
  • Manage neurological disorders and spinal degeneration
  • Manage thyroid disorders
  • Manage impotence, infertifily and menstrual disorders
  • Manage obesity, manlnutrition and gastronintestinal tract
  • Manage stress, chronic fatigue, insomnia and depression
https://www.startofhappiness.com/feng-fu/

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thinking about my QHHT session with Laron about the Cloud City. It was a place similar to the one in Coe's description - a place free from the onerous controls of this life, politicians, polluted food and water, etc. It is a place where people are free to learn, study, and be their best selves. What I experienced is that it exists right now, but people are slow to find their ways there.

It is a matter of when people will find it. I did not think about how, when, under what circumstances they would find it. Ok, there has been a glimpse of it my front yard, and I heard similar stories from other people today - just walking - in a store - etc. Interestingly, when they mentioned it to the people with them, they did not see or feel the same thing.

Maybe the reason the answers to the timing questions never work out is that it is not rooted in an exterior event, but in the interior changes. On the other hand, perhaps an exterior event will move along the interior changes of people.

Darn, I'm right back where I started.

Edit
Maybe a bunch of us could meet in my front yard!:-D

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I rest only courious of the year 2022. It s cited here and there but in the we collectively make the date so i understand it now

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Maybe the reason the answers to the timing questions never work out is that it is not rooted in an exterior event, but in the interior changes. On the other hand, perhaps an exterior event will move along the interior changes of people.

Maybe a bunch of us could meet in my front yard!:-D
I definitely agree that this exists right now at some level--and it's merely a matter of navigating ourselves there. I'm also certain that it IS an "inside job". As we embrace our own Divinity and Power, we change our vibration and frequency "energy signature" to align with that reality. I'm beginning to realize that many of us feel "stuck" here because we want so many others to join us "there". We keep trying to "wake others up" so they can come too. What we may not realize is that as long as we keep "trying" and focusing our efforts on the "exterior", we'll be stuck in the energy of "trying", "striving", or "fighting".

Considering that we are all One Being having an infinite number of experiences, EVERYONE WILL EVENTUALLY FIND THEIR WAY TO THIS PLACE. Perhaps then, it's simply a matter of our understanding this--and aligning ourselves with the reality that EVERYONE HAS ALREADY MADE IT. We don't have to wake people up, we don't have to show or teach them anything, we don't have to drag them along with us. We can simply hold onto and align ourselves with the idea that WE'RE ALL ALREADY THERE AND THE ONLY ONE HOLDING US BACK IS OURSELVES. :)

I hope you have a big front yard, Linda...

:D <3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I rest only courious of the year 2022. It s cited here and there but in the we collectively make the date so i understand it now
I just ignore dates. I consider them SOMEONE ELSE'S idea of when things will happen. Mine is that they're ALREADY HAPPENING AND WE'RE ALREADY THERE. I'm just watching how Universe/Source makes it all play out/happen. :)

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I just ignore dates. I consider them SOMEONE ELSE'S idea of when things will happen. Mine is that they're ALREADY HAPPENING AND WE'RE ALREADY THERE. I'm just watching how Universe/Source makes it all play out/happen. :)
Ok so gaia discussion now. As it seems the magnetic poles are changing and do a 180 degree flipp. At half the way there " shall be the few days of darkness" i still don t know what to think about it. So if it is right and the date it started the dark moment can be beginning 2022.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
LOL> Been thinking about that myself. I was wondering if I can get a bunch of us up to my place up north for a get together. A few days/week in the wilderness. I'd Love to meet y'all and spend a few days chatting and lighting up the northern skies lol.
that one can be my first visit over the ocean and first travel outside for 10 or so years so a superb iniative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)