The Event is Upon Us! (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
From yestarday to this morning I was sleeping almost 14 hours but with breaks after 1-2 hours to eat, write something, read, meditate and then again strong feeling to go sleep. In one of the meditation moment my centre Was first time im star-chakra. I was in parallerity of my multidemonsiality almost on deck of my mother-father-god ship going into interaction with beigns on - some welcoming my family. Then something gentle taken me back in my sacred-heart-chakra - "beloved, it is not yet, we love you, we are with you, we hide some possibilities from you, some memory from you because your longing is now so powerfull so as you will be with us in full presence you will not want to go back to finalise your job with your avatar on Gaia plane"

What is surprising - its ok for me. Im in serenity, Im in peace, Im mahatma.

Love you & wish you wonderfull adventeres on new day! :)

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I’ve been watching this pattern today and thanks to Carl’s post, thought I’d check it again. What’s extremely interesting to me is the black line that appears in yesterday’s reading. I’m not sure if I recall seeing any of those before.

View attachment 5515
is the third i saw, this one one at soc and one between the 2

Reactions: Stargazer

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
I finally understand deeply my vision from childchood about chairs from Heavens for all people to take them somewhere but not for me. It is very simple. We are in Heavens. We dont need to go anywhere. Ha ha ha :ROFL:, It s not about leaving me. It is about leaving old paradigm. Old assumptions. Old beliefs...

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
Intersting behaviour - from 2-3 days there is a lot of movement in some fb group collectivies where I'm in Polish fb. I'm talking about The Event & Spirituality related groups..
i completely understand them, there was many false predictions of many different events

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
SOC just had an update in the thread reporting timeline jumps. They indicate that the readings they are observing in the last few hours indicate that the frequency readings perhaps presages a major timeline shift. They will do more reporting as things develop.
Going to bed now but if I see some new developments in the morning at their site I'll post it in this thread asap.
Well, I have gone twice so-far back to SOC to check progress on the late post I saw yesterday night and it is not longer there! Gone like it never existed -they have a lame one now instead (It’s Colonel Petrov Day!). Weird -I should have made a copy of their post yesterday since they seemed a bit perturbed by what they saw. Hmmm. I better check if is something else seems out-of-place; too many synchronicities at play now.

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
i completely understand them, there was many false predictions of many different events
They are leaving because we are more talking about Love than about chemitrails, cabal, evil priests, evil judes.... They just still need enemy to unite, to feel...

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I just run into a YouTube posting from today by Aluna Ash (clairvoyant) regarding a worldwide event this October (the 10th or 11th); by the way, one comment by a lady says she got instead the 12th. Oh, well, if somebody is interested in another date for The Event (as a clarification, Aluna is not sure if that particular date is for The Event or a major shift) here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UxAAzq_F2M

Reactions: Stargazer and Lotos

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
I just run into a YouTube posting from today by Aluna Ash (clairvoyant) regarding a worldwide event this October (the 10th or 11th); by the way, one comment by a lady says she got instead the 12th. Oh, well, if somebody is interested in another date for The Event (as a clarification, Aluna is not sure if that particular date is for The Event or a major shift) here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UxAAzq_F2M
very nice,we got a new date <3:D<3

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
In the begining (from April 2018) I go side by side with Aluna Ash visions, sometimes she was talking about something and I expirenced this as she said, sometimes I expirenced something and then I heared from Aluna Ash the same. But from some point of time our schedules splitted, my was faster - there is no general schedule for anything. Even specyfic constelation of planets, moon etc - that are conditions that are supporting but not conditions that are necessery. I can't trully say that The Event is Now (I can only think that...) but I can trully say that everything needed for someone for be ready to Now with The Event is without schedule. In my feelings it is due to our collective consciousness decision to wait. On soul family level or oversoul level or maybe humanity as whole.

Guidance from AA Michael: "feel and take actions, do not take actions to feel, if you not feel what action to do, just be". For me -in this issue above - don't think about when. This is action, not feeling :)

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
Updated September 23 2018
Yaldabaoth Universal Dissolution – 23 September 2018 – Finalization In Soon Linear
Yaldabaoth Universal Dissolution – 23 September 2018 – 100%

https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/yaldabaoth-tentacles-removal/

With the removal of the plasma entity Yaldabaoth and its microcomponents, the Plasmatic Worms, the Veil is now definitively overthrown, we are at the finalization of this process, as when something is removed and the emptiness of what was there is still there.
It seems as if a period of time is needed, probably not much, before things take on their new course.
Yalda has influenced the planet for eons so it is absolutely possible that the transition between with and without Yalda requires adjustments at a Planetary level.
The definitive collapse of the Veil has many implications, the end of the Quarantine and the massive influx of Galactic Energies are the main ones.
The great energy reinforcement will probably cause a certain amount of turmoil in the general society, many will not be able to manage it and it is possible, in our opinion, that the striking facts can increase in number.

https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/yaldabaoth-dissolved-and-now/

Last edited:

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Had another time/dimensional anomaly. My wife and I were visiting someone just after supper time. The sun was beginning to set in the west. We were standing in a room that faced east - and could see a beautiful SUNRISE clearly off to the east. All three adults in the room saw it and commented on it. When we went outside a minute later, there was only the sun setting to the west.

The others didn't think anything of it and went about their business. Didn't believe what they had seen. Just goes to show you how you don't "see" what you don't "think" you should see when you are not awake...

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
When we went outside a minute later, there was only the sun setting to the west.

The others didn't think anything of it and went about their business. Didn't believe what they had seen. Just goes to show you how you don't "see" what you don't "think" you should see when you are not awake...
Speaking of east/west, I had an experience yesterday in the shower (sorry if that’s TMI :D) where my face was covered with soap and my eyes were closed. At the time I was certain I was facing one direction. I felt a strange “shift” sensation and when I reached out to hang up my washcloth, I was actually facing the wrong way! I’m not sure exactly what happened, but it was a very disorienting feeling.

Reactions: Sam Vause

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I had the time/space thing again today on my drive to work. I was curious if it would happen and was paying attention, when all of a sudden I was much farther down the road. It happened in the same place as before. Now I'm quite happy about the drive being shorter, but am wondering if it is something about that particular place - like when 2 bubbles stick together. I also wonder if anyone else notices. Yesterday, if I did not have a time stamp on that text I sent, I would have doubted myself.

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Probably some of you know that the people at SOC believe for more than a year that The Event has 12 steps (“We were recently told that, before The (main) Event, that there were to be 12 “Steps” that would get us closer and closer, in a major stair-step way… and that one of those Steps might be the actual Event. Or not..”). Well, they indicated that step 11 had been reached on September 22 of this year. That originated some exchange and I could not resist taking part on it and ask for more specifics citing today’s information provided by Aluna Ash –yeah, it was a bit of a bait on my part (what do expect from a guy that worked in the Silicon Valley for many years?). Anyway, the answer to my question was just posted by the SOC folks. Follow the exchange below:

Lion 09/26/2018 at 2:54 PM

When does Da-Da expect step 12? As step 11 was stated to be on the 22nd of Sept.

Thanks.

The CAT That Lived 09/26/2018 at 3:02 PM

I don’t think any of us know, yet. We suspect a date, but we’re keping it mum for now.

-CAT Eds

Carl 09/26/2018 at 5:10 PM

Is it around October 10-11? In a YouTube posting (see link below) Aluna Ash (clairvoyant) mentioned early today those 2 days as potential dates for The Event of something major taking place worldwide.

The CAT That Lived 09/26/2018 at 5:33 PM

We don’t like to announce dates, ’cause if things slip for whatever reason, people get kinda despondent. We can tell you that… rather, it’s our understanding that it’s anytime between now and Halloween, hence the countdown on the site. There’s a good chance that it will be well before that, and the meters and our feelings are really pointing to that. We hope her date is right; it is earlier than ours. But she’s absolutely right in saying that there’ve been little “pre-Event” tests; we’ve felt them, too. And frankly, our families are tired of hearing about The Event. They just want it to happen so we’ll shut up about it!

~M6

Job done fellow transients, now going to bed. Cheers!

Reactions: Lila and Lotos

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
You have to wonder if all these spatial and time anomalies are really, really widespread right now - but no-one notices?
They're probably too distracted by everything else to notice and if they do, they think they're just mistaken. It may be that these things are only happening to "awakened" people--or at least perhaps they're paying attention and noticing it BECAUSE they're awake.

Reactions: Carl and Lila

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Yesterday and today I spend lot of time with arcturian and pleiadian messages. And yesterday and today I saw lights (small ships?) on the sky in the same moments when I felt aliigments in heart with some new informations. Additionaly non stop Im noticing meaningfull and consistent angelic numbers during that - time, car fuel rangę counter, bills in shops, even cars registration numbers before me on road. Enrergy is noticable stronger!

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
You have to wonder if all these spatial and time anomalies are really, really widespread right now - but no-one notices?
surely nothing to with the event, i played a few hour 2 to 3 divinity original sin 2 (yes the game has a side note of creator in it if known how to read it) i felt quite dizzy from one moment to the other and had an urge to go sleeping i did shortly after, the body knows when to give a signal

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
surely nothing to with the event, i played a few hour 2 to 3 divinity original sin 2 (yes the game has a side note of creator in it if known how to read it) i felt quite dizzy from one moment to the other and had an urge to go sleeping i did shortly after, the body knows when to give a signal
Ou. Nice. Im video game player from child, even I was gamedev in '90 (three games on local market, one 3D FPP shooter - I wrote 3D engine :) - best job ever). I'm in touch with market, VR stuff specially and I'm wonder how it will be in post The Event world with all of this. Hm.. in facts all advanced civs are IMHO and according to Messages - energy-digital based (this is ofcourse my 3D mind aproximation)... and we all are in big god-game in some way :)

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
so carl i searched a bit in archives first 20/7/18, 2nd 13/8/18, 3rd 1/9/18 and 4th 24/9/18

but why the few large black passages without datas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)