The Event is Upon Us! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I just listened to this talk today by Kryon. This is his take on the ascension, not what most think. It'll be a slower more gradual change. mostly starting with the new crop of kids coming aboard...
I love Kryon and trust many of the things he says, but I still feel strongly (“know”, even) that this can happen much more quickly while still maintaining the smooth flow of “Ease and Grace”.

Reactions: Lila

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I’m sure this will impress some folk, to me he sounds just like an evangelist.
This is just my feelings, of course, but I go by my intuition, and I felt uncomfortable listening to it.

Be interesting to see how others feel
Great point, June. When I first started listening to Kryon several years ago, the “evangelical feel” turned me off too. Once I got past that however, and listened to both the words and energy, I felt quite differently about it. I’ve actually met Lee (the channel) at a two-day “workshop” and felt he was quite genuine.

I’ve read most of his MANY books as well as listened to hundreds of his channelings, but I’m slowly drifting away from it—not because I don’t appreciate or still love his work, but perhaps because I’m slowly growing beyond it? I still listen to a few channelings of his now and then if I’m drawn to them, but I no longer feel as “dependent”(?) upon them as I once did.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
What choice?

The choice of the human was to do this alone.

You refused to accept direct interference from outside yourselves.

This commendable and remarkable choice leads now to chaos. Humans are used to chaos and the novel springs from it.

Yet - never in your history has the population been what it is with the level of conflict where it is.

https://www.sophialove.org/pleiadian-pipeline

:fp ajow

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Yesterday I went out Christmas shopping. I wanted to go to a specific store that carried things created by local artists. Although I knew where it was, it was a struggle getting there, as if I was in an unknown land - and not in a good way.

Given what they do, I expected a pleasant and happy vibe, but no. My sense was that the people were encased in rectangular boxes, unable to see or feel. Usually when I’m out and about, children smile at me, and I can connect with adults with a kind word or smile. Yesterday, it was bupkis, which was unsettling for me. By the time I got back to my car, I wanted to throw up.

When I got home, I went to sleep. I asked “why” and got that it was a reminder to me that some people may need extra help - that I may need to reach farther for some. So, I'm passing this along to you all, as we are in pretty much the same boat. Do your stretching exercises!

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I’m sure this will impress some folk, to me he sounds just like an evangelist.
I’ve been hearing stuff like this for many, many years, it’s just being served up in a different dish, but it still has religion written all over it, and I really get uncomfortable when some of these guys use the words “ dear ones “
This is just my feelings, of course, but I go by my intuition, and I felt uncomfortable listening to it.

Be interesting to see how others feel
I feel the same about any channeller, to be honest. I do not believe anything they say because for me it is too much repetition, commonplaces, regurgitating, readjusting (dates/timelines) and back-paddling over so many years.

So yeah, I feel the same way as you about them.

I still listen to a few channelings of his now and then if I’m drawn to them, but I no longer feel as “dependent”(?) upon them as I once did.
That sounds good to me!

Yes, we should never 100% 'depend on' or 'blindly follow' anyone's theories, storytelling, ideas, beliefs, words, talks or channellings, whatever.

Take what makes sense and leave the rest behind.

Even with those experts and well-known people I like listening to (let's say e.g. Tom Campbell) I find quite a few of things I do not agree to or at least remain reserved about somehow.

As I said recently somewhere else (forgot where... ) discernment need be to all sides.

Last edited:
T

thesmileyone

I have stopped reading peoples theories and channellings completely, and also stopped discussing them too. It's all speculative BS.

I have also stopped helping people or guiding them... they don't want it, they would just rather take the easy route and believe said channellings. Pointless.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I asked “why” and got that it was a reminder to me that some people may need extra help - that I may need to reach farther for some. So, I'm passing this along to you all, as we are in pretty much the same boat. Do your stretching exercises!
Something I recently discovered (with regard to my many suspensions from Tw@tter) was that I needn’t be concerned about “reaching out” or “waking people up” anymore. I realized that by being active on Gab, I was gathering with many others who were ALREADY awake and together we were shining a very bright light so that others could find us when they were ready for a change.

We’re all doing a very similar thing here at RT. So just shine your beautiful light brilliantly, Linda! Other selves will be attracted to your “dazzle” at exactly the right time and place.

Trust “Source”, “Spirit”, or “Whomever” to team you up with whomever else might need you the most at just the perfect moment.

We’ve got this...:) ;)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Trust “Source”, “Spirit”, or “Whomever” to team you up with whomever else might need you the most at just the perfect moment.
I was my usual self, which has worked great in the neighborhood, farm, and grocery store, but this was a different group of people. The sense I had about reaching farther was more like adding a different color, tone, flavor - something like that. It was good for me to have that experience because I'd not thought about it in this way. I need to remember I have a Mary Poppins style satchel that holds quite a bit.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The thing about them being all boxed up and walking around in those said boxes, is that the box part is opaque, meaning they can't see anything clearly. When we stand near them, but don't judge or "teach" them, I think the boxes turn transparent. Then, hey presto, they're like.... I don't need any box to be myself. I can start thinking outside the box.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The thing about them being all boxed up and walking around in those said boxes, is that the box part is opaque, meaning they can't see anything clearly. When we stand near them, but don't judge or "teach" them, I think the boxes turn transparent. Then, hey presto, they're like.... I don't need any box to be myself. I can start thinking outside the box.
Beautifully described - opaque boxes - it was disconcerting to see so many younger adults in the boxes. I did run into an older woman, who was as befuddled as I was. We talked briefly and went on our ways.

I've heard "you think outside the box" in a non-complimentary way so many times. My reply is "Thanks, there is a lot more room out here".

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
R. And people have great difficulty loving themselves ...and why is that and how can you change that?
L. The immediate change is to recognize the connection and within recognizing the connection and even just sitting and asking, just that it gives the physical body a sensation of this connection then immediately that process begins and so all of creation is in the human body, it is not separate and this is what they were showing me and having me experience in the Aya. ceremonies... and this is why we cannot leave our bodies or escape our bodies because it is the connection to the divine. And so everything about the human body and biology is created from the divine perspective. There is no need for it to evolve it already, is that... and it is to recognize that and in recognizing that we can actually turn on tour keys and codes, which are already in-built so they are showing me.. that this ‘new age’ to use the terms which I use, teachings... is actually multi-layered in many truths because where people now accept in their mind the faulty concept of having a ‘DNA upgrade’ really what that has done is to just give themselves permission to experience more consciousness in their body.. (Laughing) This is actually a ‘Source’ joke which has been going on for a while.. it is like Source has been saying “OK. Let’s let them play with their concepts and their mis-conceptions but in that we will be able to sneak in.. to open them to their greater truth” so the mere fact that people are running around thinking that.... “oh, our consciousness is going to be raised” .. actually opens them... to raising their consciousness and so .. they are actually laughing and saying ‘Don’t mock them and don’t laugh at them as it is almost in their infancy of knowing ...that this is how they are giving themselves the permission to actually reach for something higher” So in their reaching for the term ascension which so frustrates me sometimes ...So they are saying that this is my dinosaur skin which comes in and there is a part of me which is hardened to the human condition because for me it might be so easy for me to experience or to see right through it because I have them to help me but the reality is that others actually need their mis-perceptions to help them to open their way. So those that are seeking this Ascension in their minds... like it is going to happen on a particular date and a time ....but in reality it is that they on another level ... have actually given themselves permission to actually raise their consciousness... be open to the fact that they are more than just a 3D human having a miniscule experience.. do you see what I mean? It is quite a paradox and a cosmic joke in itself.. so they are saying all this Illuminati and New Age.. bullshit that we think of as something coming in outside of Source and this dark force, it really is that dark forces is Source itself working from a different angle for the consciousness of mankind, which they have created and in their mis-perception

Lorna on Ascension, Source, Love and more: A QHHT session by Tai Ashley-Jones
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/lorna-on-ascension-source-love-and-more-a-qhht-session-by-tai-ashley-jones.561/

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
This is for Linda

R. Matter?
L. No.. it is not matter.. it is like you take out the pure essence.. and you leave behind the crud and then the crud gets transformed and gets shifted back into.. it is like nothing gets wasted.. it just gets shifting and expanding and shrinking expanding. Nothing gets wasted... and moving and growing and it is like a dance really and as I am saying this I am listening to this ‘Creative force’ laughing and loving it is actually a Beautiful thing to watch and listen to .. it is like a harmony.. Oh I see!. It is like when things are out of harmony it gets squeezed through this .. ‘crucible’.. this cheesecloth kind of thing and it takes out the essence the beauty the harmony and then there is an expansion and then it moves out into creation and the more it collects dense matter...and then it comes back in. so it is like an in-breath and an out–breath and it is like on the out-breath is creation and the in-breath is de-creation and as I am describing this I then see that like ‘infinity’ and with infinity there is a moving out .. a squeezing and a constant flow possibly this is possibly where the ancients came up with that symbol for infinity because it is like a squeezing through the crucible and then as I am describing this the group is showing me the infinity symbol turned on its side... so that it becomes upright and somewhat like a torus so it is like the pulsing out of creation the pulling back in and then the moving back out so it is just constant motion and movement. It is quite beautiful to watch as it is just pulsing out of colours so it is like I am watching this pulsing out and moving out and drawing back in.

R. Is the purpose of the individual Soul to realize this and to reconnect with the Source and if they do reconnect do they disappear from the group-consciousness, which is going through the evolution/devolution process?
L. They are showing me immediately that there never is a need for de-connection ? And they are showing me that it is a mis-understanding that humans have, which has been passed down for generations of teachings.. that there is never a need to re-connect because there has never been a de-connection and the sooner that that is understood then the quicker there can be for the devolution / evolution process changes.. and so the devolution process brings one back into realizing that they are not disconnected and when they start feeling that they are de-volving.. (I don’t even know if that is a word!) but once they start feeling that they are de-volving then they can quickly grab onto the idea that they are not dis-connected. Because they reach for something higher so that they don’t sink or fall into ...what they would term the ‘Abyss. I am trying to explain what I am actually seeing. So if you think in terms of say ..the Torus. So there is all this evolution moving upwards and then it is coming back down and then it is passing through that... not sure what to call that centre piece of the Torus the gap of ‘no thing’... it then starts reaching up for something higher to grasp onto and then it remembers that it is connected and then it moves back into its connection and loving it, which is what some might term the ‘Golden Age’ and then when it starts falling back down it starts almost like panicking – reaching now for a connection and then it goes back so there is this ongoing.... reaching for a connection – realizing and remembering the connection – falling away .. from the connection and then reaching back into it. And I see myself and my group standing near that centre gap and saying.. “Remember”.. “Remember, that you never were disconnected” So it is like ... “Gatekeepers” is the word which comes to mind. I am not sure if that is the accurate term but it is what comes to mind.

Lorna on Ascension, Source, Love and more: A QHHT session by Tai Ashley-Jones
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/lorna-on-ascension-source-love-and-more-a-qhht-session-by-tai-ashley-jones.561/

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Toller - thank you very much. I'm feeling overwhelmed right now - so much is flooding in - my recent episodes of things coming full circle, as if ready to go again in a new way - and - gatekeepers - I've lost count of the dreams and visions of standing at a gate, ready to let people through. Then the words I heard as I had that vision of the torus - "This is your gift". I want to be quiet and think/feel for a bit. Thank all of you for helping me work through this puzzle. It is not complete, but the gist of it is visible.

T

thesmileyone

Does anyone have any theories on what the Schuuman resonance is picking up?

I always thought it was energy from space (possibly solar flares) yet I have been reading that it is the Earth's anxiety instead.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is a very interesting broadcast, quite chilling actually. I am surprised I listened to all of it, was impressed by the depth of the reporting and the knowledge of the deep state activity.

If like me, you cannot handle the written word, this is worth listening to.

Who is Driving the World to World War 3?

BATTLE FOR WORLD / TRUNEWS - December 21, 2018: The video highlights that the Zionists behind Israel is hoping to control the gas market into Europe via pipelines transferring gas from the Israeli Leviathan gas field. That the goal of the Zionists is to push Russia out of the European gas market forever. And asked the question: Who is driving the world towards World War 3?

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Does anyone have any theories on what the Schuuman resonance is picking up?

I always thought it was energy from space (possibly solar flares) yet I have been reading that it is the Earth's anxiety instead.
I like to think of it as incoming energy that we can use as we see fit--for positive, negative, or simply to help our consciousnesses (both "individual" and "collective") expand. I consider any anxiety to be a REACTION to this energy (by those who aren't easily able to adjust or accept it). I'm much more inclined to feel EXCITED and in anticipation for it! :)

Reactions: Alain and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
or simply to help our consciousnesses (both "individual" and "collective") expand. I consider any anxiety
This reminds me of Dolores Cannon’s book, They Walked with Jesus. I am currently reading it and a regressed client during Biblical times talks about teaching children about expanding and contracting consciousness via dance play. :cool::cool:

On a side note, Highly recommend this book for any healer or one interested in healing, as this book goes into more detail about this.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In the last few days, I've had quite good positive feedback, such as "ray of sunshine", "you're an asset...." and I haven't gone looking for any of these. I think the inner light might be shining for all to see now. I can't see it from the outside, but I know when I'm wearing a smile, because I see my mouth smiling from the inside.:))

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
consider any anxiety to be a REACTION to this energy (by those who aren't easily able to adjust or accept it). I'm much more inclined to feel EXCITED and in anticipation for it! :)
Please share techniques to accept these energies and higher frequencies. I sure can use the help!

Reactions: Stargazer
T

thesmileyone

For me just reassurance that it's energy and it's to help me - by living in the moment - works best.

I had a few days a few weeks ago where I had panic attacks because I didn't realize it was the energy. I thought I was having caffeine overdose (so I quit it this week) then I thought it was hypoglycemia (so bought a glucose monitor, all fine)......I was not living in the present...feeling everything properly, so the mind was running off worrying what the energies meant.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
EFT. Helps a lot with fear and anxiety.

Weeping, I weep every day. Sometimes I sob and sob. It is my way of releasing old energy and balancing my emotional body. It clears my heart and programmes. Weeping washes it away. Then I am able to rise again and hear my HeartSpirit. I have five planets in water and a Cancer ascendant.

Cleaning, painting, anything physical.

If I find I am losing control of my mind then I revert to "I love you, I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you"

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
What choice?

The choice of the human was to do this alone.

You refused to accept direct interference from outside yourselves.

This commendable and remarkable choice leads now to chaos. Humans are used to chaos and the novel springs from it.

Yet - never in your history has the population been what it is with the level of conflict where it is.

https://www.sophialove.org/pleiadian-pipeline

:fp ajow

chaos and conflict i have only to see where i work further is not needed to see that phenomenon, but as i am not stupid i know to be out of the flow of conflict and chaos as much as i master in the hope others follow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)