The Event is Upon Us! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hi guys, I already started on polish fb, action that my heart inspired me to receive some data. It's as following:

"Welcome at a beautiful morning and digital hugs give away. And all this in order to get something for it :) Well, I was commissioned to do field research on a phenomenon unknown in other corners of the universe. The question is this - dear, what is the reason why the vast majority of the inhabitants of this wonderful planet with such an unimaginable potential for creativity, sensitivity and love do not believe that the treasures of eternity are open to them and they do not have to meet any conditions to use them apart from the observance of the Inverse Law - 1) live consciously 2) let others live as they want 3) live in a given local space of cocreation live in harmony with it? Can you help me collect data? They will be used for the good of all, i.e. future actions for the good of this planet. Thank you :)"

Maybe we can do this also here? For wider specturum of readers? Or on another places where you are present?

Go go go, let's play this game as best as we can ha ha ha :)
I'm with you that it's a Game, I have called it such in my personal musings. It's a game that, no matter how it's played, you all come out winners as the important effect is that you HAVE played. Now for your question, which is such an important one for those spiritually spiralling:-

The key aspect of this Game, which we all laugh about standing around in soul groups before we enter the Game, is the illusory nature of the Game Play. Whilst it is 100% illusory, it appears to be 100% indelible reality for those gamers partaking of its fun. The crazy, psychotic decisions made by the player when their focus is on the illusory, but to them, indelible reality, just gets them in a linked chain of grief and loss. Examples of such decisions are revenge-taking; giving away personal power to an ideal or fake news; living an egoic ride based on 100% limitation. Only when the gamer reaches the epic higher stratum of the Game, does their perception widen to the knowing that they are an eternal entity, fractal in nature, (which means a Russian Doll within a Russian Doll within a Russian Doll) and the sublime and irrefutable knowledge that this fractal, whilst seemingly only part of the whole, is actually wholly whole, and encompasses all of the Whole in its innate being. Armed with this bigger piece of the puzzle, the wholly whole gamer can then make conscious decisions, which fluidly, becomes living each moment consciously.

Will that do for your field data, Instructor?

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Our next influx is October 13 -16.
Yes, somebody called Elizabeth at SOC commented that those dates are very important being the period when the next energy wave is coming -don't know if is an independent confirmation for the dates or it is a person that simply saw that information in the same article quoted by Lotos.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
OK, here we have purple/pink haze in the sky reported in mainstream news, which is being reported as the "result" of something else, a horrific tornado, which on some levels may be the cause. But take a look without the science mind trying to kick in, just on the basis of timing, and the 10/11th October window for incoming energies.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Equal for me for 10 years or so i compare already life with a game only with no save states

From pleiadian point of view only too well described in maryann s book remember and renegade thougts it is compared to a master piece of theater which in it s one sense is nothing more than a game.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
The key aspect of this Game, which we all laugh about standing around in soul groups before we enter the Game, is the illusory nature of the Game Play.
are you sure? then why so many soul want to go back to earth to fix their "mistakes" ? we all laugh at the end of the game not before :)

Reactions: Stargazer

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
OK, here we have purple/pink haze in the sky reported in mainstream news, which is being reported as the "result" of something else, a horrific tornado, which on some levels may be the cause. But take a look without the science mind trying to kick in, just on the basis of timing, and the 10/11th October window for incoming energies.

Never a storm does that for me. That is real magic at work

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
...or to learn how to shine O.o:D

Because to be star it is necessary to love. You have to be a star as yourself and all others see as stars. And send in the space between us stars electromangetic whirls of cheerful love greetings and gossip what there in our local planetary systems our residents are doing. What foolishness they think that they are the ones and not the others and they have to deserve to be heated by love, to support their lives, to feed them and to visit them at night, even if they are not sad in the darkness. And just as I listen to these stories among the stars of the immeasurable amount of our galaxy, everywhere these little loved miracles cannot comprehend that we love them just for no reason. That they can do miracles what they want, foolishness to make up for, murder each other and still have our dispensation assured. And the best thing is that it is hard for them to understand how to unite with us so that they can be the stars themselves. They sit in a squat and look at the wall, some run around the whole creation and help others to be good, others squeeze energy from others to gain power, and others listen to my haunted avatars, which I sometimes send them to enjoy them. Miracles of garlands. And yet it is obvious that it is enough that they will shine for themselves as I do for them selflessly with a bright light and if so many of them light up together, they will light their stars together with Easy and Grace

:ROFL:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Ok... time to learn how to fly.
Must be why I keep getting emails about flying lessons!

Interesting sensation this morning - outside early with my cup of tea, enjoying the early morning sun. Small clouds were moving across the sky, which partially obscured the direct rays of the sun. However, when they came through, I felt them on my arms and noticed not only the warmth, but nourishment. It only took me a second to identify that second sensation. It was an unexpected but pleasant feeling.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
October 10, 2018

I reach out now to the Pleiadian Pipeline. Is there someone who would like to connect?

We do! Yes!! Hello Sophia!!! We are so grateful to see you and speak with you!

We see your pain and will assist!

That would be great, thank you.

(Note - I actually don't remember what was going on, but I remember being grateful and feeling better after this conversation. Sophia)

Do you have anything to share with us today?

We do! Yes! This is most beneficial that you've reached out on this day.

Please explain.

It is a most auspicious moment.

Why is that?

There has been, on your planet, numerous random events that all add up to a singular moment and a definite happening.

What has occurred is the noticing of our ships by hundreds of thousands.
This levels the awareness field.

It is as if your eyes have opened. The old ones are speaking of what they remember having seen before the censorship was ingrained in your journalism.

The young ones do not need to remember or to be convinced. With their own eyes, virtually all of them have seen our ships, a ship, or something with no other explanation than that it comes from NOT EARTH.

There is a readiness heralded by this moment. A readiness for more public disclosure. A readiness to truly see.

We will be more frequently seen now and this will pull eyes upward to your skies as there are more sightings.

Eyes must be looking for us to be seen. They've been open, yet not looking.

With this current tip of the scales, eyes will be focused differently and scanning.

This must happen.

We cannot arrive and be accepted if we represent shock and bring about fear. Our aim is acceptance.

Our purpose with contact of any kind, is awareness.

Awareness so that we one day will be completely accepted and even welcomed. We hope for anticipation and excitement. We do not know precisely the day.

Things are moving quickly and once this particular corner is turned, as it most recently was, it is as if they will move downhill.

We anticipate no interruptions.

We are grateful for your willingness to engage and share and converse.
We suggest that you all LOOK UP

It is your psychic awareness of us and messages to us that help to guide our craft.

Thank you. It is an honor to speak to you at this most exciting time.

Thank you. We are all very grateful for your messages. Goodbye now.

Goodbye Sophia and friends!

Remember, LOOK UP!

I see waving and smiling faces, with lots of enthusiasm.

https://sophialove.org/my-blog

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
As I feel, the role of starseeds is not to go for englighment, because we are already enlightned beyond the vail. Nothing new for us. Our role is to prepare our physcial, emotional & mental body to 5D vibrations. It's means that we are self-sustein emotionaly, we are not attached to psychical body and our mind is cabaple to navigate us through magic of 4D without attachements. Then we become 5D anchors here. Self-sustain, anchors with own singularity - sun inside, dowoloaded to preprered enough human body. Then, when Light comes, and blows away 4D stuff, we will keep what schoul be keept and then everything can easy go up. We will stay with our lighbodies ... not with physcial ones. And what important - we will stand in Light aware and without to many issues and worries about. Then we will help others to understand what happened.

This is my today insight as I'm warming myself on my internal sun. But... who knows exactly, I like sf stories he h, I'm easy with anything because I have own sun ha ha ;)

But its means for me that time is coming. soon ;-):-))

And today's dream was one of the more bright - I don't have often such dreams. That brigt dreams are more emotional and I'm wakingup after with emtiotons from dream and pictures in mind. And today I have picture that with group of close beeigns we were preparing something in Star to launch, something big.

Last edited:

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
And I feel fully completed. First time so deep and clear. I understand it as a role of wayshower - create a path for everybody in own heart. Not only for self or few. For everyone and belive in that path. And work through that path by myself. Hm.

Every day new adventere. Yesterday came to me quotation from a sutra of "Laughing sutra", so know I can add mine verse to this masterpiece:

Shine with your heart every day getting up empty. Be thankful for the light of others. And laugh at each other seeing that at the end of the day everything will go into nothingness.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
are you sure? then why so many soul want to go back to earth to fix their "mistakes" ? we all laugh at the end of the game not before :)
One concept doesn't preclude the other. We can certainly laugh "in between" lives, and return to the game too. Consider it something like a celebratory "time out". :)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
...or to learn how to shine O.o:D

Because to be star it is necessary to love. You have to be a star as yourself and all others see as stars. And send in the space between us stars electromangetic whirls of cheerful love greetings and gossip what there in our local planetary systems our residents are doing. What foolishness they think that they are the ones and not the others and they have to deserve to be heated by love, to support their lives, to feed them and to visit them at night, even if they are not sad in the darkness. And just as I listen to these stories among the stars of the immeasurable amount of our galaxy, everywhere these little loved miracles cannot comprehend that we love them just for no reason. That they can do miracles what they want, foolishness to make up for, murder each other and still have our dispensation assured. And the best thing is that it is hard for them to understand how to unite with us so that they can be the stars themselves. They sit in a squat and look at the wall, some run around the whole creation and help others to be good, others squeeze energy from others to gain power, and others listen to my haunted avatars, which I sometimes send them to enjoy them. Miracles of garlands. And yet it is obvious that it is enough that they will shine for themselves as I do for them selflessly with a bright light and if so many of them light up together, they will light their stars together with Easy and Grace

:ROFL:
And isn't it all so BEAUTIFUL? :)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
soon,very soon
It is very sad nobody stops right there and asks for a clarification in days / weeks / months since obviously the messenger must be challenged at that point to avoid further confusion and damages in the 3d reality. We live in a world of "specifics" as demonstrated by all the laws in nature. Anything lacking that must be questioned -that is how we progressed scientifically and technically. It is time it is done at other levels.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
It is very sad nobody stops right there and asks for a clarification in days / weeks / months since obviously the messenger must be challenged at that point to avoid further confusion and damages in the 3d reality. We live in a world of "specifics" as demonstrated by all the laws in nature. Anything lacking that must be questioned -that is how we progressed scientifically and technically. It is time it is done at other levels.
don't worry november is near !

Halloween 2018
October 31st, 2018
17days to go.

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Today my soul started to dance within and warm me up when I started to read this: https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Main_Page
Thanks to my practise with infinity breathe earth / star chakras I established 12D shield with no problem and that was wanderfull, powerfull.
I have to explore this deeper. We are the Event. <3
This material I readed to this moment is not worse than any of sf books I readed until now :) Another cocreation. But it gived me better perspective what happened to me in April/May. Wow. Huge things. And propably another test/mission on me now. Love being tested/onmission from some time ha ha <3

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This material I readed to this moment is not worse than any of sf books I readed until now :) Another cocreation. But it gived me better perspective what happened to me in April/May. Wow. Huge things. And propably another test/mission on me now. Love being tested/onmission from some time ha ha <3
Testing times, joyful times.

Reactions: Alain and Stargazer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)