The Economist front cover for 2017 is composed of Major Arcana cards. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Akram

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 6, 2016
Lille, France
I am sick and tired of the whole game. It is so elitist. I am from India and at least a billion in my neck of the woods are just scratching out an existence for themselves and their families. While their leader Mr. Modi is aligning them to the Zionists scenario, like on the cover tarot cards lining all of them up, literally.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I'm sick and tired too Akram. It upsets me that so many are suffering. I think many have had enough, they are waking up and are not prepared to put up with the crap politicians dish out. I feel the tide is turning and gathering strength. Things are changing, although I must admit it seems so slow. The cards showed the complete end to the system as we know it, that can't happen without chaos as you know. Chin up Akram, surely it can't be much longer before your people as well as all those suffering untold hardship whatever race colour or creed, will be freed. Love and blessings

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I'm sick and tired too Akram. It upsets me that so many are suffering....Things are changing, although I must admit it seems so slow. The cards showed the complete end to the system as we know it, that can't happen without chaos as you know. Chin up Akram, surely it can't be much longer before your people as well as all those suffering untold hardship whatever race colour or creed, will be freed. Love and blessings
Thanks for the encouragement, June! I feel much the same way Akram, but what really helps me to stay encouraged and energized is to look at the incredible progress humanity has made so far. When you consider the thousands and thousands of years of war, control, and slavery we've suffered, the progress that's been made just in the last hundred years or so...and even in the last 20 is simply amazing!

Sure, things are far from perfect, but here in the US, women have not only secured their right to vote, we've had one nearly elected into the highest office in the nation and women now hold high offices all over the world. People of all races have much greater equality than ever before. The Berlin wall fell. Cuba's borders have been opened to the US. Disclosure of Extraterrestrial and even inter-dimensional life is now being openly discussed. The standard of living through much of the world has improved a great deal. There are all kinds of economic "adjustments" being made to change our current, unbalanced systems (BRICS, Brexit, etc.). Worldwide communication has become nearly instantaneous. Alternatives to oil-based energy systems, toxic chemicals, and "Big Pharma" are becoming more mainstream. Dictators and aggression are meeting all kinds of opposition the world over--and people are emboldened to speak out like never before too. Whistleblowers are similarly stepping forward, and so on...

It may seem slow, but the further we go on this journey, the faster the changes seem to come. :)

The "apocalypse" (the revealing or uncovering) is here...and it's happening now. More people are waking up every day and, as you say, June...the tide has turned.

G-o-o-o-o-o-o-o Team!

:)

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Ok, here is another stab at this spread, but interpreted for the individual in relationship to society.

The first thing that struck me was that Judgement looks remarkably like Donald Trump. So I immediately wondered, with the world card thrown in, and the Tower, if this is a reading of major change going on around and in the life of the person being read. World spanning events that will affect your life personally on many levels.

The Tower is upheaval, sudden change, something unexpected. Donald Trump winning the election? He's on the next flipping card, and no one thought it possible until 9:00 on election night. Judgment is next, Rider-waite deck describes it as a rebirth, coming alive, hope, wake-up call. A letting go of judgments of others and yourself. They say you may be making a fresh start and enjoying renewed hope. Also that it is important to assess/judge what hasn't gone well objectively without piling on guilt or blame. I like that last bit when you look at the World. You've achieved a goal, or one has been achieved. You are starting a new project. A cycle has completed. There is fulfillment and contentment here.

The hermit may be saying it is time for you to reaquaint yourself with you. You've made some changes in your life. You need time in solitude, perhaps you've been so focused on outer stuff, job, politics, relationship, etc, that you need to focus on more spiritual and personal growth. Resting, so to speak.

Looking at the last four cards, I'd say it's saying you are in the middle of a time of great change for the better. Letting go of the past can be difficult, but should be done. Let your intuition (magician card) guide you. Ask God to have the Holy Spirit or intuition guide your path as clearly as the stars at night shine or the hermit's light shines on the path. The Trump stuff to me may represent better economic/ job opportunities, or just a pointing to how big the change is.

Reactions: Stargazer
S

sergebernard

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
CRACKING THE ROTHSCHILD CODE by Serge Bernard, Astro-Tarologer
Decrypting the tarot cards on “The Economist” cover about Rothschild visions of the world for 2017 on Planet Trump.

Click the link below for the complete interpretation.
http://astro-tarology.com/news/the-rothschild-code-the-world-in-2017-planet-trump/

Version française aussi disponible
http://astro-tarology.com/en-francais/le-code-rothschild-le-monde-en-2017-planete-trump/

In light and harmony, Serge Bernard
Wow! I am blown away by the level of detail & analysis.

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
CRACKING THE ROTHSCHILD CODE by Serge Bernard, Astro-Tarologer
Decrypting the tarot cards on “The Economist” cover about Rothschild visions of the world for 2017 on Planet Trump.

Click the link below for the complete interpretation.
http://astro-tarology.com/news/the-rothschild-code-the-world-in-2017-planet-trump/

Version française aussi disponible
http://astro-tarology.com/en-francais/le-code-rothschild-le-monde-en-2017-planete-trump/

In light and harmony, Serge Bernard
Very penetrating insights, thank you Serge Bernard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)