Article The Baby Turns, Ready for Birth: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Summary: In the midst of questioning yourself, you come to realizations. What of your power, your resolve, your plan? Settle down and allow your awareness to settle on that thing you have recently discovered. You have the tool you need to get unstuck and moving. You’re nearly free from the junk that’s been jamming the wheel. Once you trust the shift from stuck-in-the-mud to smooth sailing, you’ll see a whole new you emerge. Everything is not as it seems. You are the very prize you seek. Now, can you hold all that glorious nectar? You bet you can!

The Magician (reversed) — Wheel of Fortune (reversed) — Ace of Cups

weeklyspread.jpeg

FOUNDATION: The Magician (reversed)

Now that you’re packed and ready, are you still so sure you want to go on this journey? What if it doesn’t go as planned? Without a plan, are you still sure to hit upon the kind of new scenery and adventures you crave? There’s no telling what’s on the itinerary. It’s as if the map you’ve got has been cut apart into pieces and taped together by a child. In assessing your current situation, you pause, tap your finger on your forehead, and go through the list once again. Have you forgotten something essential? Have you called ahead to make arrangements for your stay and safe passage? You know, none of this is grounds for such dire worry. Running in circles now trying to figure out where you’re heading or if you even ought to go is not getting you anywhere. It’s certainly not helping those who are following your trail find any sense in their own slice of the way. All right, settle down. You have this all in hand, you’re just jumbled about how to go about such a massive shift of gears. Relax. Re-center. For all your doubts, you know you have it within you to pull yourself back on track, or onto a higher track, headed to a soul-sanctified destination. In fact, you needn’t go anywhere at all. Remember, you have the key to unlock infinity. With that, there’s no need for accounts. Scrap the to-do list, write down that thing that’s keeping you from being where destiny is waiting, and cross it out. That should get things moving in the right direction.

LODESTONE: Wheel of Fortune (reversed)

Because you’re giving yourself an opportunity to redefine your journey, you may find some debris stuck in the works. Do not fret. Do not despair. You are ready to see what’s been clogging the system. That, in itself, moves you over the bump in the road that’s had your wheel stuck in a dizzy back-and-forth. Rocking your energy to the limit to get over the mass of resistance has drained you somewhat. But it hasn’t beaten you. Rather, you have been introduced to a new level of internal resourcefulness. Do you realize that you are holding a crowbar? Take a look at what you’ve recently picked up as a means of extending your reach into the world of interactivity. Get a feel for the reality of its presence for you, a sense of the perspective it affords when thoughtfully employed. Let the weight of it accentuate the growing awareness that rises within you that you are, indeed, on a well-planned excursion. From outside of the perspective of temporal linearity, it certainly falls within the realm of possibility that you know exactly where you’re going and that, come what may, you are perfectly equipped for it. Extras, you’ll pick up on the way. For now, apply that crowbar and wrench yourself free from the mud. Allow your emotional state to become more solid from the depths to the surface. What some might see as a setback, you’ll be able to see as a gift. Then enjoy the ride.

MOST OMWARD DIRECTION: Ace of Cups

What happens when you trust can revolutionize your entire sense of self. Really. There is no means by which you can understand such a thing unless you experience it. It is the ultimate act of bravery. From a place of absolute chaos, where can you find that point of poise, grace, and balance? Within the patternless jumble of fluid reality, the center point is everywhere and nowhere. To rise from within the fluidity of time’s eroding flow, merely gather yourself in the thought I AM. Without holding onto that thought let it move from within to without, and with it rise. Allow what has been chaos external to become the distilled essence of holy presence. In your quest for the grail, do not become discouraged if the prize eludes your grasp. You are the grail. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you will have a sense of fulfillment. Yet, remember that you are one of many who now rise from the unformed potential. You are one, of one, and everything within it. You are one and you are the other, to another who is one. Soon you will see many comprehend this paradox, even if, for a time, there’s no sense of grounding. Soon, that will become irrelevant, as you emerge. Trust yourself.

THIS WEEK’S CONTEMPLATION

“Giving birth to yourself is always labor-intensive. It’s playful wording we use, but the point is that your mass consciousness as a species is in a rut of sensing your reality as a pre-determined logical, metrical progression towards a bloody final conflict and then the deafening silence of annihilation. Let us say this: If that is what you want, that is what you will get, but that is by no means the only logic that applies to your path, either collective or individual. The next note in the unfolding melody is determined by intention.”

— An excerpt from Opalescence: The Pleiadian Renegade Guide to Divinity

© Maryann Rada, all rights reserved. Repost permitted with link to original post.

Attachments

• Divine
Reactions: June and Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
When I read the title, I thought of the face every woman once the baby turns and drops - it got really real and is going to happen.

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Maryann
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
oh... wow... yes another dimension of that, I hadn't even visualized that. The title was transmitted, and I was in fact surprised at it. It's usually the last thing I write before i post it. When those words came through, I looked at the card spread and saw yes that's exactly what the cards show, exactly. True for both mother and baby. What do we need to be aware of for those who are maybe a little surprised at what this world is dropping? I'm here with you. Breathe. Push through this. You can do this.

I love your insight, Linda <3

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had some health news yesterday that puts me exactly in that rushing vortex of external chaos. Yet, I have always been one to say Trust is the highest form of Love. So now I will get to live my own words, and be the Trust I need to grow through this. Another one of my standard understandings is that my swollen physical belly all my life has been a pregnancy, at a higher level. I've always wondered how long that "pregnancy" could go on, and I've always known there will be a birth, before I die. My actual experience of pregnancy in giving life to another was pretty cool - so this birthing of oneself is just another octave, stepping up and stepping through.

• Insightful Post
  • Winner
Reactions: Maryann and Linda
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
10 rods.jpgBEND, DON'T BREAK
Midweek update

Ten of Rods

Easy does it… You really aren’t sure if anyone can understand the burden of responsibility you’ve undertaken in this lifetime. Can you finally be okay with that, and just do what it is you are given to do? After all, you can’t possibly understand the depths of travail others are dealing with in their journey. You aren’t really meant to. If you pay attention what’s yours and you really connect to your soul’s promptings, you’ll get it vicariously. Understanding will arise, and with it the potential for interpersonal healing. So carry on, and turn your eyes toward the road ahead. Looking hither and yon won’t help you other than to remind you that others are doing the same. If you do happen to catch someone’s eye, look with humility, knowing that the same grace that keeps you moving is also working for them.

It’s all about taking responsibility for what’s yours and not taking what belongs to others. It’s about paying attention to the path ahead, and not getting off-track onto territory that others are treading. Swerving though your path may be, it is the direct one to your destination, and that is something that is best met with diligence and focus to where your feet are. Get grounded and point those toes forward. Rather than moaning about the enormity of what’s in your care, shoulder it ably as you are designed to do. Hoist that load and move out of your own way. It’s not going to move itself, and it’s not up to anyone else to do it for you. The harvest from your sown seeds is yours and yours alone to bear to where they are to be laid down as the prize: your contribution to destiny’s retrospective. What you do now will count toward the final reckoning. It might even give you a boost for the next phase of the journey.

If you have a lot of irons in the fire, keep an eye on which to pull out first. Don’t try to bend something into shape before it’s malleable. Go after those tasks that are ready to tackle. Have those conversations that are ripe for awareness to hold. Not before. Work with your work, not against it. Everything has its time. Respecting that will allow you to do those things that are coming due without dragging them into infinity. Lighten your load. Dare to speak the words that you’ve held, to have that meeting that you’ve avoided, to face facts that you’ve been fooling yourself about and clear the decks for a reality check. You’re nearly at the gateway to something new, something you can’t anticipate the nature of until you arrive and the door opens. Until then, move forward with care for yourself, for the task you have undertaken is something your soul is depending on you for, and helping you with in ways you cannot yet fathom.

Attachments

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The truth of these words ring with the clanging sound of testing metal on metal. They sound pure.

In the past 2 days I have been caught up with the story of someone else's travail on the internet, the story of which I started out with in early 2015, and have heard about its latest chapters only the day before yesterday. It was enough to make me open my arms and lament for the soul of that one, who paid the ultimate price of being assassinated while being a targeted individual.

But with the words of this reading, I realise that acknowledgement is enough. Now to re-focus, and proceed in joy with the steps I need to do in creating my own story.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Maryann

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)