The Anxiety Summit 5: Gut-Brain Axis is online and FREE from November 11-17, 2019. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
ANXIETY has become the defining mental health issue of our decade — women are affected at twice the rate of men, and now children and young adults are also more stressed and anxious than ever before. Join us to learn nutritional and gut solutions for your anxiety!

• Anxiety and feel overwhelmed and stressed by little things
  • Panic attacks and/or obsessive thoughts or behaviors
  • Social anxiety/pyroluria
  • Phobias or fears (flying, spiders or even driving on a highway)
  • Food sensitivities, IBS/SIBO, parasites or gallbladder issues
  • Constipation, diarrhea, bloating, gas, pain and other digestive issues
  • Leaky gut, a leaky blood-brain barrier or vagus nerve issues

• Winner
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
When I talk to my neighbors it seems that everybody has someone in their family (or several somebodies) with prominent anxiety.
How timely!

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Glyphosate, which permeates every cell of many foods that it is used on, binds to many minerals the body needs, so 1) the plant cannot use the minerals even if they are in the soil, 2) the soil has less minerals available because they are bound up by glyphosate overspray which has reached the soil, and 3) the body cannot use minerals if the glyphosate in the food binds to the minerals in your stomach. Lack of magnesium gives some of the same symptoms of anxiety: irritability, grumpiness.

Guess which mineral glyphosate binds to the most? Magnesium!

Glyphosate is a pox and there are 750+ lawsuits filed against Monstanto in the US alone, with many more filed in Europe.

So I use a powder in my drink every day called Calm, it's powdered magnesium citrate. The citrate form seems to work better than other forms you find at the store. Magnesium also helps with sleep by calming the mind.

Last edited:
  • I agree
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Another calming form of magnesium uptake is a nice, soothing epsom salt bath; my preference is with some choice essential oils. Frankincense was mentioned in another recent post and, boy is that a beauty!
Since my schedule currently doesn't permit much in the way of bathing, the powdered Mg is pretty simple too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)