Article Temporal Markers: The (Downloadable) List (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
glass-2474568_1280.jpg

Did you catch the latest temporal markers? So much is happening, so fast. It’s helpful to have some signs along the way.
In case you missed it… last news post I hinted that I would be gathering what some might call Pleiadian prophecies into a neat bundle for you to pore over. I hesitate to embrace the term “predictions”, just for the woo factor attached to the word, but in fact that’s sort of what they are. But not quite. More like temporal markers.

Well, it’s done. I can say with certitude that at least that marker’s been met.

TLDR: Skip this, just download the list (click)

THE SKINNY
The article about the Pleiadian temporal markers, posted recently on the Bends of Light blog, has turned out to be quite a long one. There was a lot to gather, and I’m sure I’ve missed a few whispered notices from the crew. However, they’ve been very gracious, as they are, and have repeated and rephrased the important stuff. Which is good, because there’s a lot happening in the news these days. And we’re all caught up in terms of the list.

That they’ve filled in the in-between, where our approach along linear time gives the illusion of gaps in information, helps loads. It’s all there, and it’s smoothly laid out. Our minds require data for comfort, but really I think we feel a lot better when we get into the zen groove of letting the divine hand play out. Argue with me on that all you like, but monkey mind is a thing and it likes to be entertained.

INNER PREPAREDNESS
This is not about entertainment, though. It’s about being ready. I mean really prepared. Not with stockpiles and plans, well-laden bugout bags and batteries in reserve. This is about the internal preparation of not, in fact, bugging out when TSHTF (if you don’t know what that means, click here.)

So, what do we have to look forward to? Won’t it all be smooth sailing? Uh, no, and it hasn’t been for a long time, if you’re honest about this ascension plan or whatever it is. It wasn’t designed to be. It was designed to strengthen you and knock the nonsense out so you can ride into that aforementioned zen state without any baggage. Including well-laden bugout bags and the silent worry that lurks in the background of a prepper’s mindset. (Been there, done that.) And if you’re well past the worry, you needn’t look far to find someone whose mind can use some of the balm of calm you’ve got in your pocket.

HANDY DOWNLOAD
Nine's Path Pleiadian temporal markers
Without further ado, I present to you a handy downloadable image listing the key points I outlined in the article. You’re welcome to download it and share as you like. Heck, print it out and check off things as they happen. Creatives, tape a foldout version in your journal for reference as you plot the course of civilization’s demise. I’m just kidding, partly, because it does help to stay aware of things, and while things seem to be falling apart, approaching fear head-on by capturing it in ink on paper can do an awful lot to dissipate its charge.

Want a full-page PDF version instead? Here it is.

I’ll be keeping mine on hand. For me, it’s a reminder that there’s a bigger picture in play than what the news shows, what Facebook or Twitter feeds you, or what your darkest fears can conjure up. It’s not about fear; it’s about walking boldly into a future that’s getting closer by the minute. I’ll meet you there, and we can swap stories about what we’ve seen along the way.

MAKING CONNECTIONS
In the meantime, share your thoughts below, or in the comments section on the original article. Or on Facebook, Minds, Twitter, the Roundtable Forum, YouTube… oh yes, I’m working on a video edition of the article as well. Keep an eye out for that.

In the meantime, an eye on the sky, an eye on the road, and always an eye on that beautiful golden heart of yours. It has secrets to share that will help you navigate a clear path through these transformational days.

Gosh, there’s a lot happening. Nine’s Path is a busy busy place. Did you find this list of temporal markers helpful, or interesting? You can support the work I do here by sharing information, links, thoughts, or by making a donation via PayPal or subscribing through ko-fi.com. Everything contributes to a vast pool of gratitude and wellbeing that we all share.

Originally posted at https://ninespath.com/blog/news/temporal-markers-the-list/

Attachments

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Oops, discovered after posting that the PDF doesn't fit so well for printing… so please download this version if you'd like to print it out.
link

Attachments

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Note: in the free Acrobat reader, if the pdf does not fit on the paper, go to print options, check Fit to page, then print it.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Alain and Maryann
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Thanks, therium . I resized it to fit both A4 and US letter paper size without any acrobatics needed (pardon the pun)… though the png image is less suited for printing, better for online sharing. I try to avoid giving any extra necessary steps where I can.

That's quite a collection of survival info!

Reactions: Alain and therium

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
to know the things like here helps enormously to regain focused on the essential

a possible marker from the baddies in this thing with their heir the "anti- ..." i hope with all my heart that theirs plans are recycled before they trully can manifest

• I agree
Reactions: June and Maryann

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Maryann I was just curious. What do they mean by "then we come".

I was checking on here because I just learned today that Kim Jong Un had cardiovascular surgery that may have gone south. I guess the guy who did the surgery was shaking heavily and the stent may have had issues. (poor guy was probably terrified). There's question as to whether he's dead or in a vegetative state. Or what.
I was just double checking here to see if it lined up with any of the markers. But it made me curious about that line.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I've always considered it at face value, as in ships visible, or some other appearance of non-terrestrial-based contact. Or emergence from within of our future selves as timelines collapse. But I don't have a clear picture of what it might be.

There's some confusion as to whether reports on his condition are sourced from old news. It could, I suppose, be the end of a lineage but doesn't he have a son? I haven't looked into that idea. I can only imagine the pressure of doing surgery on him!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
kim was seen as feeble but was it older brother so if this is true and history repeats itself i don t like to think of it

but well the written word is very patient and is as often modified as thoughts arrive to the concious mind so what to believe

Reactions: Linda

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Maryann I was just curious. What do they mean by "then we come".

I was checking on here because I just learned today that Kim Jong Un had cardiovascular surgery that may have gone south. I guess the guy who did the surgery was shaking heavily and the stent may have had issues. (poor guy was probably terrified). There's question as to whether he's dead or in a vegetative state. Or what.
I was just double checking here to see if it lined up with any of the markers. But it made me curious about that line.
The guy was soo fat (BMI was north of 40+, you are talking a 5 ft 7 in man hitting close to 300 lbs) that his arteries were clogged with fat, so when they went into his chest to install a stent, it was so clogged (like clogged plumbing) that it took too long. Normally this is supposed to take 1 minute (install, expand stent, then close the blood vessel and get out), instead it took 8 minutes, which is long enough for both the heart to go into cardiac arrest and the brain to go into oxygen asphyxiation. Hence, chances are he's brain dead even though they may have revived his heart function with CPR.

After that 8 minute stretch, I'm sure the surgeon's hands were shaking, since he knows the surgery is a failure at that point.

Keep in mind all this is hearsay from Japan, Hong Kong (with direct connection to a CCP top cadre) media, so we do not know what the truth is yet.
However, since we have not heard any rebuttals or seen him in person so far, it would seem the rumors are accurate, because a dictator does not allow any rumor to go on for days (see Putin's "disappearance" from covid19 after that lab visit mishap where the guy who led the tour was the infected person).

• Informative
Reactions: Linda
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
It could be, if his sister was next in line… I could see that she'd do something unexpected. End the dynasty. Then, yeah, that would fit the markers pretty neatly. But I do try to avoid making things fit. Rather, I observe, and offer them as observational points and a tool for being coolly patient.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
"A gift from the past will be given to the present time."

I hope that means the revealing of the Hall of Records (or what has been called Thoth's Chamber), either between the paws of the Sphinx, or follow a tunnel that goes from the Great Pyramid, under the rear paws of the Sphinx, into a field to the east of that, to an underground chamber (Rand Flem-Ath and Colin Wilson explain in detail in "The Atlantis Blueprint").

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
"A gift from the past will be given to the present time."

I hope that means the revealing of the Hall of Records (or what has been called Thoth's Chamber), either between the paws of the Sphinx, or follow a tunnel that goes from the Great Pyramid, under the rear paws of the Sphinx, into a field to the east of that, to an underground chamber (Rand Flem-Ath and Colin Wilson explain in detail in "The Atlantis Blueprint").
That would be super cool.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I have no great knowledge of it, hears interesting

There can surely be over 10 possible scenarious what it can be

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Currently Kim Jong Un is supposedly in a coma and his sister set to take over. I believe we've been down this road before.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Yep, the problem is we do not know if he was already out of commission since April (meaning it was one long regime purge to set up his sister's power transition), or this is the second time this year his health deteriorated. At least we know this time "for sure".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)