Temperance (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

anony.

Involved Wayfarer
Jan 15, 2017
Scotland
What does it mean to repeatedly pull the same card?
Tarot is not really my thing, but i have been dabbling a little recently.im not sure what to make of this.....
In the last month or so the temperance card has appeared so so much like maybe 10 times! Way more than any other card and it's kinda freaking me haha even different decks, yet up it pops! WAAAY beyond coincidental...
I Can feel my higher self chuckling lol
...apparently I did ask for it :-))

It's probably In my face obvious, but im not sure what I'm supposed to take from it???
(Had to even Google what temperance meant tbh lol oops)

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
What does it mean to repeatedly pull the same card?
It means the meaning of that card is extra important based on whatever your question or intentions were around the reading before drawing it.

If it is coming up from multiple decks, I suggest you go back to the original meaning of the card with the Rider-Waite deck. You should find a full description of it online if you run a search.

As for a deeper answer, since I don't know what your intention was behind the reading, this one is rather shallow!

Check out the beginning of this thread I just posted for more info on Rider-Waite.

• Helpful Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and anony.
OP
anony.

anony.

Involved Wayfarer
Jan 15, 2017
Scotland
Laron thank you (: it comes up with multiple questions or subjects, might just be general. Not even sure if it's me.Can't quite get my head around the cards, though I do like the feelings I get.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Some people can find it hard to read for themselves. So what I mean is that it can be common to get unusual cards for yourself because you are doing the reading, but if you do it for someone else it is fine.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: anony. and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)