Article TAURUS NEW MOON TOMORROW JUST AFTER THE PERIGEE MOON, AND MERCURY CROSSING THE ECLIPSE DEGREE. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
taurus 4.jpg

Tomorrow is the New Moon in Taurus, so Happy New Moon Taureans in advance, plus Happy relationship New Moon Scorpios!
It falls at 18 degrees 02.
(Sextile my Saturn in Cancer exactly)

This is the new beginning of the year for Taurus in particular in regard to their direction through life, and the same for Scorpios when it comes to relating.
And for the rest of us the new start comes in the sector of our natal and solar charts where Taurus lies. Mine is children and creativity, social life, "luck" as well as communication, short journeys (3rd house being Pisces).
From tomorrow we can make our plans and decisions in all areas of security, financial too, as well as anything relating to our diet and health routine, our every day comforts, homes etc.
If anything needs changing then this is the best time to begin as the New Moon will help tremendously, giving us the will power to do so. Taurus is all about resolve, sticking to decisions made.

Taureans do not change direction easily being a determined and fixed sign energy but once they do they stick with it.

The New Moon chart has a bundle shape but with a handle so could be called Bucket shape.
The handle is the South Node (15 21 degrees Libra) so this is a globally highly karmic time with Black Moon Lillith being part of the handle near the Node at 12 10... This takes us deeply into our shadow self to cast out what is no longer needed so we can begin anew.
There are 5 bodies in Taurus and and 5 in Aries including North node and Eris.
Two in Pisces.

It is a New Moon of rebirthing basically for us all.

Reflection is a huge part of our learning as we experience this New Moon. This is one that deserves a special ritual to help us cross over into a new "being" no matter what sign we are.

Yesterday was a powerful Perigee Moon when the Moon was closest to the Earth for the month bringing more Earthquakes and strange weather patterns . There was a massively strong wind here on the Central coast of NSW Australia and heavy rain which is still around, very rough seas.
It was an extreme day with a high level of emotional energy. The sirens of speeding police cars were a factor when I ventured out on the busy roads.
And people in various places were complaining of health symptoms of a painful and aggravating kind. The Moon was in Aries and again I have noticed the effect in the last days on cardinal signs.

I had small accidents and incidents over a period of 4 days with a few broken items and bumps and bruises, very random as I am not generally accident prone. but nothing major.
I do have an OOB Mars and Capricorn Asc and since Mars has been in Aries I have sure noticed him !

Today Mercury is conjunct Chiron so a good time to talk to a healer or doctor if you do have worrying health symptoms, or call on your own wounded healer, wise teacher archetype within for solutions.

This happens at around 20 to 21 degrees Aries which isn’t far from the eclipse degree where Mercury has been stirring up the fiery eclipse energies to bring a crisis point with world affairs be it political or current war factors .

We hear today that there will be further likely attacks launched in the Middle East as warnings have been given.
We are aware of other volatile situations as a well known political figure who has a Sagittarian Moon and Mars prominent in his birth chart undergoes a process of law..
While Mercury was crossing the eclipse degree there was an incident where c h I n a challenged an Aust ship and helicopter, carrying out u n operations in international waters.

Mars will further aggravate the eclipse energies around the 25th/26th May just after or during the time of the Sagittarian Full Moon so I do expect this to be a month of bringing many global matters to a head.
The 26th is when Jupiter will move into Gemini and if this doesn’t bring truth and justice to our attention, I don’t know what will !

Total Solar Eclipses break down stuck situations, bring changes of historic significance in ways nothing else can, having their strongest effect when the degrees involved are triggered, most often by the planet Mars.

Venus , then Mercury have already passed the degree and next will come Mars so this is a great learning curve for us all and especially astrologers who have been observing planetary movements with keen interest since 8th/9th April .

What exciting , cathartic times we live in as this New Age progresses.

Art is by the late great Susan Boulet.

Reactions: DebM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)