Star seeds A Mixing Beings Beyond Classifications (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
What is a star seed ?
Many of you would like to know if they are star seed and that is a very interesting question when we are on our spiritual journey. In the article below I found an interesting classification which really suits what I feel intitutvely about star family souls.
As Star seeds we have been first born in a place of the star system plane. But many have been also a mix of many of them. So many star seeds are in the same time from Sirius, the Pleiades, Orion, Arcturus, Vega, Andromeda etc...
Star seeds permanently have been journeying in many places of the star system because of their mission. They are spiritually trained to bring with them the energy from a star to another and to help through this connection to interact with the whole star system.
I find the classification interesting as it helps understand that mixture we are as star seeds. We can have characteristics from different type of star seeds and that helps us know where we have been journeying when we were only pure light beings, shining a beautiful star light and bringing that light from a plane to another one.
Here are few signs that can characterize star seeds, the rest of the article is on the link below.

"They always get attracted and have intensive like towards spirituality.
Their progression in the Spirituality will be very quick.
They give strong importance to the feeling 'Love' and believe that everything exists because of love. They get frustrated at others as they expect others to be the same
A feeling or belief that they do not belong to the Earth.
They usually get attracted towards Mysteries, Aliens and Science Fiction.
They are sensitive, creative and generous.
They have issues or challenges in life
They may have dreams or memories of the places which does not belong to the Earth.
They believe that they get guidance in any other form whenever there is a need.
They have attractive and obligating eyes.
They always have a burning desire to know and understand the purpose of their lives"

http://www.ultimatetruthofself.com/higher-consciousness/types-of-star-seeds-and-their-characteristics

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
This is all accurate. It was true for me in 1987 when 11:11 was just starting to show up and we had no idea what it all meant....and those traits are still just as true for me today when we have so much more information. Just being whom we are is the anchoring needed here although some of us have gone deeper into the matrix and anchored the light there, as well.

OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
This is all accurate. It was true for me in 1987 when 11:11 was just starting to show up and we had no idea what it all meant....and those traits are still just as true for me today when we have so much more information. Just being whom we are is the anchoring needed here although some of us have gone deeper into the matrix and anchored the light there, as well.
As we go through our path we journey in different experiences and every one of them bring in our life a new information about who we are and where we come from. As many elements of the star system are anchored in us in a deeper way with the shift we take part of/ in the process with the help of our souls. This is what help us understand we are multidimensional beings too. Than you for your comment :-D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
What a wonderful thread to re-visit. Henda, your clarity and light shine through.

Reactions: Henda and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Ever since I was a little girl, I have always gazed upon Pleiades & imagined myself there.

Anyone else feel an affinity to a particular star system?

Reactions: Moonseal and Henda

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
That clip made me so deep warm and home feeling as nothing. And openen some part of me that was need now. So maybe other starseeds can also try if it resonance:

We are all stars :)

According to article. Hm. Starseed is just normal issue in galaxy. Why of achieving expirience. Method to reset ourself if to much memories :) Method to connect stars close by us. We as starseed we are portals to our home worlds too. Now quarantine is removed. Vail to. All portals open wide. Time to be kid and try some magic.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Ever since I was a little girl, I have always gazed upon Pleiades & imagined myself there.

The Pleiades. I learned about the constellation very young, and the earliest material I read about aliens was about the Pleiades and the Billy Meier stuff. Oddly enough my genetic background has some Scandinavian in it, and they tend to be light-skinned and blonde. And I was definitely a very blond boy!

My mom called me a "tow head" several times and we were studying Native Americans at that time in school, who flattened their babies heads with a board and I thought a flat head was a "tow head" and I didn't like her calling me that. lol.

Now that I think of it, some of the rulers in Egypt had the long flat heads, hence the shape of their head gear, and I think the Native Americans were trying to emulate those gods.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The Northern Cross, and if the sky is clear and dark enough, Cygnus (the swan), which includes the cross. It marks the galactic equator, so to speak. Deneb and Albireo are the brightest stars.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
The original website linked above has gone now, here is a link from the Internet Archive to the same page :-

https://web.archive.org/web/20170507103101/http://www.ultimatetruthofself.com/higher-consciousness/types-of-star-seeds-and-their-characteristics

From time to time I read the latest writings from Adamu via zingdad.com, I found this article of interest :-

The Starseed Contract and Planetary Ascension

The section on 'The Shattering' really hit home for me, it certainly explains the reasons for the problems that I've had to deal with this time round.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)