Spiritless (souless) Humans (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
It's a good job that I've read the Wheel of Time series, so I understand where you're coming from. (I'll be opening portals next - sorry couldn't resist).
Sometimes I think I'm alone in the world as being the only person who has read that series! I think it's marvelous and superior to Tolkien's Lord of the Rings, which is obviously the foundation of so much fantasy these days. I'm actually still on the last book, nearing the end. I was able to get a free audio copy. That reminds me, I really need to finish it.
they had to tell me about themselves
If you haven't read it already, do check out The Thee Waves of Volunteers & The New Earth by Dolores Cannon. That's the best book I have come across so far on volunteer souls.

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I love CrystalSong's way of looking at it - disconnection is the first thing that sprang to my mind, rather than "soulless".

However, I once met an Asian woman I am convinced was checking up on my level of compassionate development, as we travelled on a bus. She looked alive, she breathed, we spoke... but there was something about her that made me double-check on her as we parted, and poof! she was gone. This would be an example of an even higher awareness than the normal humanity, using a body format to make a short visit.

Then, the information that Lorna gave about Rudolf Steiner is fascinating. I have long had a strand of consciousness wound up with Rudolf Steiner and his mysticism - I once worked as a voluntarily low-paid worker in a Steiner bakery, called Demeter, in Sydney. Whatever Rudolf Steiner comes up with, it is beyond the normal ken of people. He is connected to archetypal worlds and dimensions beyond our own. I believe his existence was as a far outlier implanted in a deeply unconscious fog of 3D density, to start creating aural vibrations which would ping, reverberate and return, in widening circles. It would be beyond the imagination and mystical ability of average humanity for many decades, or even a century. (Side note: I am not surprised Laron went to a Steiner school.)

If Steiner truly is the source of the reported conversation above, I need to open my mind to be receptive to it.

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer
OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm glad to see this topic coming back around. I've had some more experiences and someone (not here) was trying to convince me they were not the most enlightened beings, but I just could not agree. Again, I did not know who, and all I did was say "Welcome to Texas" and laughing inside because it must seem like a weird place. I wonder how skunks "translate" in another dimension.

Toller I understand what you are saying. It is not saying something particularly profound, but rather, just being in the present with love.

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Sometimes I think I'm alone in the world as being the only person who has read that series! I think it's marvelous and superior to Tolkien's Lord of the Rings, which is obviously the foundation of so much fantasy these days. I'm actually still on the last book, nearing the end. I was able to get a free audio copy. That reminds me, I really need to finish it.

If you haven't read it already, do check out The Thee Waves of Volunteers & The New Earth by Dolores Cannon. That's the best book I have come across so far on volunteer souls.
I've read all of DC's books apart from Convoluted Universe 5, I haven't been able to afford to buy it yet. (Unemployable since 2002 because of ascension symptoms, although state pension coming up at next birthday, soon now).

I jested about opening portals in my previous post, I've since realised that I have in fact opened a portal or reopened a portal. When we moved to Dorset back in the early noughties, the house that was purchased had gardens front and back. Early on I noticed that in the front garden was one plant that had an iron stake (as opposed to a wooden one), then I realised that at the bottom of the back garden there was one plant that had an iron stake. Hmmmm, I thought, iron stakes , used at the front and back of a house, that's a method used to divert earth energy away from the house. Anyway, I eventually managed to remove both of the iron stakes (the one at the front didn't want to be removed easily).
I used to take night time photos of the back garden because there were so many orbs appearing there, two pictures, about a month apart showed evidence of something in the back garden. The first one, after enhancement, showed part of a huge bright circular area, the second showed a track of something moving towards where the bright circular area was in the first photo.
So what was it? All I know is that we got photos within the house afterwards with bright areas of light at the edges of the pictures just one orb showing up more than once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)