Soul retrieval and energy work...Part 2 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

Movement in the auric field and multidimensionality

Have you ever wondered how the process of soul retrieval looks like at an energy level and why crystals and other similar materials can assist us?

I am sure most of you reading this post have a notion of the bodies that make up our system, as an individuated soul stemming from the One and Infinite Source.

It is a beautiful art piece that is much more perfect than we can imagine for we are not used to understand mostly what we cannot see. If more people could dedicate their lives to a more complete study of the soul at all levels with adequate instruments we could see so much taking place in so much detail. Fortunately, we do happen to have the best tool which is our system in itself once we can unblock it and understand all our capacities and talents.

After you become acquainted with simple meditations and exercises you will be able to unlock further your ability to see your own aura more clearly as well as the aura of others and progress each day in quantum healing. Later on, some steps for advanced quantum healing sessions and meditations will be explained in the next chapters.

First of all let’s take a look at how many people perceive the anomalies in their own auric field as well as the energies surrounding them each day. The first image shows one way in which we can see fragments of energy attached to our aura and multidimensional bodies supposing we are standing in the place shown in the image and seeing them around us. Either these have to be removed from us or must be integrated. Sometimes with the natural flow of solar energies we become aware of them before they are integrated or removed and we notice how seconds later we can no longer see them.

The second image is another way in which we can perceive those fragments of energy around us as well as the chords and attachments to them. Sometimes people get scared when seeing them as they think what they are seeing are negative ghosts or something else that could threaten them. Fragments can represent a threat when they create imbalances in us leading to disease and emotional discomforts but there is no other reason to fear them, they are just energies that belong to us or other people, or even animals and plants. In a way you can say they are ghosts or sometimes negative entities but precisely because they indicate that we are the ones that are in need of a form of healing, in relationship to other people or other lifeforms, we do not have to fear them at all.

The images in these chapters display in general the process of soul retrieval as well as fragmentation and auric rips but they are all simplified versions of what truly takes place in our auras and bodies.

First we shall understand further our multidimensionality. When people talk about the ascension of the consciousness and the physical vessel to the 5th dimension we can say in a sense it is a very limited notion because even if we exist in a physical 3th density or 4th density (we must understand the difference between dimensions and densities as we ascend or descend through densities so we recommend further research on this topic*), we are already multidimensional beings and we really have access all the time to all the dimensions of our beingness and the Universe. Each one of our bodies exist in one dimension and this is also the case for all our fragments.

The following diagram shows a simplified version (with only the main seven colors of the visible spectrum)of each one of our bodies residing in a different dimension that overlaps with each other, although there are more layers beyond the crown chakra:

As fragmentation occurs many layers or bodies of our auric field and system become damaged as follows:

Because the energies that left us either from traumatic experiences or sharing energies with other people in other ways belong to our multidimensional self, then these fragments of life force are residing in the different dimensions of this density. We can communicate with these energies and their consciousness will vary greatly depending on the dimension on which they reside as well as our own consciousness as they will become aligned to us. We can obtain genuine insights and guidance from such fragments and aspects of the self and integrate them back into our being or they would seem malicious or non-resonant with our current beliefs and convictions or simply they might not make much sense.

Integration and DNA activation

During the previous years and more and more at this time, there is great emphasis on DNA repair and activation as well as the integration of all aspects of the Higher Self into our current incarnation. But how does this process take place? Once we can understand the energy flows in our aura and bodies then the rest is not so complicated although it is a very complex process due to the amount of information carried in each particle of energy that makes up our whole being as well as the transcendence of time and space in the multiple dimensions in which our being exists, which is very different to the way we perceive them in our physical world.

Since our aura is composed of so many energies with different frequencies we can see it as a beautiful jewel full of colors and movements, so the fragments that separated from it can also be perceived at times as very colorful energies moving constantly. When we are doing a healing session or the solar energies assist us naturally, then the energies move like waves and sometimes we could see them similar to the following drawings:

The second and third drawings display how a person receives incoming energies that belong to his/her aura in such a way that they form a vortex of multidimensional and colorful energies. Sometimes we can see with our third eye such vortexes that might also look like rings moving in front of us. Another way to understand such movements is through the use of a pendulum within the boundaries of our auric field, as frequently, when intending to remove, integrate and heal, we will immediately notice how it starts spinning either clockwise or counterwise. A whole chapter on the use of a pendulum will be included soon.

Finally, the last drawing shows the integration of our DNA, as all our experiences in 3th density have disconnected so many parts of it. As many already know, our DNA is also multidimensional and contains all our records and many of its strands reside in such higher layers that cannot be seen with our physical eyes. As we fragment, parts of our DNA leave and thus become disconnected.

When we integrate parts of ourselves and remove all chords attached to them allowing a healing to take place, then those parts carrying DNA codes become activated. But sometimes, in order to fully perceive a change in us, we must integrate further strands and pieces of DNA to be able to reconnect it. Among some of the changes we can experience after some DNA activations are:

-Improvement in physical health

-Improvement in emotional condition

-Increase in mental skills

-Experience more joy and interconnectedness to ALL

-Activation of inner senses and abilities

-Remembrance of aspects and experiences in different timelines

*Note: we recommend once again reading the Law of One in order to understand the concept of densities:

http://www.lawofone.info/

and the following article on dimensions and densities:

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/density-dimension-scale

Reactions: Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I love it. Thank you for such a wonderful post and explaination of our aspects. One thing I'd like to point out also is the way we can sometimes only see/sense/feel one dominant color. Take my aura in my avatar for example the camera only picks up on one major color but there is blue there above the pink but we know the other colors/vibrations are there too.
This takes on a whole other discussion on its own. To me it's the question of why only some colors are seen OR maybe they are being seen perhaps they changed color and blend in since not all "layers" end up being the color they are supposed to be, also different on other people from one to the other so maybe it's possible the full aura is
Seen but it's highly unlikely( in pictures etc..) some days I look at my hand and the aura around it and can be indigo color most times it's of a blue spectrum , sometimes I have white mixed in with it.

Honestly the whole thing gets pretty Damn confusing and given all my experience and had still not figured out this aspect of discussion within the aura field.

I've seen heart centers actually a peachy color which in turn effects that layer, astral layer I'm assuming.

Anyway the one problem I can sum this up in which I can't and haven't ever began to figure out why the aura is only picked up and perceived as one color or other cases two or three colors. Again taking mine into consideration knowing there are other layers, this is done with my own eyes as well where only one color comes up. Maybe the brain can't perceive certain dimensional frequencies? It's a question I've always had. Maybe I'll find out one day from within. :)

OP
K

KarlaSM

Dear Mike, thank you so much for reading and for your comments and insights. You have a very cool avatar, the energy looks very soothing and positive. Great job!!

That is really an interesting point to ponder about. It can be indeed so confusing but you do bring something that is accurate and important to understand: what our brains can perceive as colors and what a tool like Kirlian cameras can detect. :)

I have an article about these points, or at least some of it, so I'll post it soon. So you are right about mentioning layers. Somehow there is a relationship between colors and dimensions, and then the visible and invisible spectrums.

It does seem that we do carry some base colors chosen by our soul. But that part is one that needs to be explored more in depth and to understand it because it can be confusing.

I was not very much fan of the idea of soul rays, not out of skepticism but more because of how we really do work with so many colors or frequencies, seen and not seen, naturally coming from Source and being multidimensional. But it seems that for some specific reasons, like some energies that we want to express and manifest in certain ways, it is somehow practical for the soul to work specifically with certain colors.

Many years ago a lady told me that she saw that the color of my soul is teal or a similar blue and I was not sure if she could be correct. Not long ago I got to see that HS looks like white energy that then becomes aquamarine bright blue, very often and its even funny because I have many clothes of that kind of blue and then I just love that kind of blue...so it seems the lady was right after all. Other times I carry a lot of emerald green, so those are likely my two base colors.

Other times I do see red, or blue, or purple...etc, it depends on which energies are being balanced, or which ones seem to be predominant during certain stages...in that sense our frequencies are very flexible, just like how we have many chakras of different colors. :D

It seems that maybe in your case your base colors are pink and purple or indigo? :)

Reactions: Stargazer and Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Yes that is correct about the base colors, sometimes white pops in there too and I honestly don't understand it other than maybe the white comes out when I'm expressing a particular expression. It's never fully white like the pink is, but white areas.

it makes PERFECT sense that colors pertain to their own dimensions. Since colors are vibrations and reality is broken up by different vibrations vibrating differently known as different dimensions, I love it!

I'll have to read that article when you post it I am looking forward to it. I love information so much I can't get enough I just soak it all up and release what doesn't resonate. Let me know when you post it. Have a wonderful day! :)

Last edited:
OP
K

KarlaSM

Have a wonderful day dear Mike!! I'll let you know!! :)

Big hugs

Reactions: Stargazer

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I last saw a healer about 18 months ago, they said that my aura colours were violet and white with flashes of aquamarine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)