Skyscrapers in Wave Form (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

At about the 22 minute mark, Elizabeth April explains how she once saw skyscrapers in downtown Toronto in wave form. The friend she was with didn't see it, but Elizabeth was tapping into quantum field through non-observation via the visual periphery.

She explains an example where you might see perfectly static curtains in front of a closed window move as if a breeze passed through. I have experienced that one. When I had my TV, I would sometimes see the curtains move even though I knew I had closed the window.

This video is an excellent deep dive into bending space (and time), a different technique for space than for time.

This video must have been playing on my mind, since I saw it some time ago, and had to go looking for it. In the night, I was writing my dream script, in which I said "The psychic sees it first. The scientist comes along behind, to explain it." I lucidly know I am writing a script as I am dreaming it. In the video, Elizabeth April explains lucid reality, which is using the quantum field and observation and non-observation to see the different effects. Basically, when we are not observing something directly, it goes back into its wave form.

The reason this understanding has to do with the Shift in Consciousness and the New Earth at this time, is something I also saw in my dream state. When we experience New Earth, we will not be experiencing what we know today as limited, dense, 3D reality. Not everything is solid. We will be aware of the shifts and changes and the waviness of things. The way I saw it in the dream was that the hologram will let us see the pixellation of things, always on the periphery, not when we are looking directly at it. This is happening for some people now.

You are not having a hypoglycaemic attack. You are just becoming more comfortable with moving through the quantum field, without fear and with the kind of awareness that Elizabeth April, a fantastic wayshower, is able to explain for us. If these short experiences are already happening for you now, you are already living in and experiencing the 5th dimensional world that we are busy creating and moving into.

The hologram can only project where our direct concentration/observation goes to. At other times it can't hold together. It reverts to its wave form. Fascinating, huh?

Artists are also often forerunners, because they can visualize and express some concepts, before the mainstream can see it.

Tibetan sand mandala.jpgDismantling the sand mandala.jpg

Tibetan masters have taught about the impermanence of anything appearing solid, by use of the sand mandala. After painstakingly building it up, they showed they are beyond attachment by smooshing it up again into its non-coherent state.

3D Hand Drawing_Dianne Faw.jpg
Drawing by Dianne Faw

Red Hong Yi_Chewbacca from Star War series.jpg
Artist: Red Hong Yi - Chewbacca from Star Wars series of sculptures

th (10).jpg
Paper creation by Yoshinobu Miyamoto

effervescence.jpg
Effervescence Art Print (artist unknown)

Last edited:
  • Fine Post! (RT Award)
Reactions: Laron and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)